Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My beloved Zelda fans! Now is your time to promote your ideas!  (Read 3858 times)

My beloved Zelda fans! Now is your time to promo...
« on: October 04, 2013, 08:46:03 pm »

Dear community.

It is with great respect for the ZFGC community I come here to introduce my personal project I started back in 2008. I have already started a thread here a year ago about the project where i offered mock-ups and such, but those are scrapped and a brand new Hyrule is beeing crafted for the Light World from scratch.

I regret to inform you that I wont share those images just yet, because I have to adjust and polish certain zones to make them item friendly. I am sure most of you know what that means.

However. I've made a website about this project where I am asking for your help. I need creative minds that will help me enhance your gaming experience. Please take some time and check it out and send me a feedback message with any information you'd like to share that you think would benefit this project. I will appreciate everything you guys can offer.

And I've also created official art for the project you can find under "Items & Equipments" and "Media".

http://tloz3-ii.weebly.com/

Best,
Fred

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 02:23:13 pm by Aeranima »

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
Re: My beloved Zelda fans! Now is your time to p...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 11:48:35 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
This isn't very related to the content, but why use the word "renascence" as opposed to "renaissance" which more people know? When I first read that, I barfed because it felt like a really botched translation of the word. It's not the biggest of deals but I just feel like it's...wrong? You should probably use renaissance instead.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
Re: My beloved Zelda fans! Now is your time to p...
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 12:47:35 am »
This isn't very related to the content, but why use the word "renascence" as opposed to "renaissance" which more people know? When I first read that, I barfed because it felt like a really botched translation of the word. It's not the biggest of deals but I just feel like it's...wrong? You should probably use renaissance instead.

For this I appologize. You  are right. Renaissance should be the correct word to use. This has been pointed out earlier by grammar people and as I put the project on hold for a year, I just forgot to change it.

Thank you for pointing it out yet again for me. I have written it down somewhere I wont forget and will change the word in time. English is not however my native language but I do fancy fancy words. ^^

Fred
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 44 queries.