Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Putting together a small team for Fierce Deity Origins [GM7]  (Read 3339 times)

Putting together a small team for Fierce Deity O...
« on: May 14, 2010, 11:00:23 am »
Info about the game itself is here http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=36452.0.

What I mainly need help with are bosses & unique enemies such as minibosses. I have the basic engine but I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to enemy AI, I'm sure I could figure it out eventually but I'm pretty much clueless on that right now. Making regular run of the mill enemies like octorocks & moblins I could do thats pretty simple, but for boss battles I want anyone who plays my game to experience something awesome, and I simply don't have the skill with GML to produce that.

I'm also looking for concept artists & spriters for the bosses, each boss is directly a guardian of the Triforce (in my game atleast) so I'm kind of looking for something to reflect that, as well as a design for the main antagonist, who is pretty much a bigger, armored fierce deity link.

Anyone who wants to help out in any other way can also do that if they want, I mostly have the story done, but it is a bit simple so some help there would be nice too.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zelda Sapphire of Light

Re: Putting together a small team for Fierce Dei...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 09:46:12 pm »
I can help you with enemies.
I did make a zelda engine already.

Ventlo

ZOMBIE KILLIN' SPREE
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 06:06:03 am »
Info about the game itself is here http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=36452.0.

What I mainly need help with are bosses & unique enemies such as minibosses. I have the basic engine but I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to enemy AI, I'm sure I could figure it out eventually but I'm pretty much clueless on that right now. Making regular run of the mill enemies like octorocks & moblins I could do thats pretty simple, but for boss battles I want anyone who plays my game to experience something awesome, and I simply don't have the skill with GML to produce that.

I'm also looking for concept artists & spriters for the bosses, each boss is directly a guardian of the Triforce (in my game atleast) so I'm kind of looking for something to reflect that, as well as a design for the main antagonist, who is pretty much a bigger, armored fierce deity link.

Anyone who wants to help out in any other way can also do that if they want, I mostly have the story done, but it is a bit simple so some help there would be nice too.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm willing to help you with the sprites! XD After some practice, I think I have what it takes
to make some SPRITES!(echo echo echo)
BLOOD, GORE, LANGUAGE!- Everything a gamer needs... :3
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 04:05:32 am »
I'm willing to help out with the concept art if the project is still open
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 04:09:45 am »
This is a small warning.  You are grave-digging a topic over a year old.  Please, look at the rules of the forum and the actaul time when the last reply was posted.

*locked*
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 48 queries.