Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Ask a Girl [Mature Content?]  (Read 41330 times)

Mirby

Drifter
Re: Ask a Girl [Mature Content?]
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2008, 03:20:25 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I jokingly call boobs "chesticles" because there are two of them, they are next to each other, and they hang a bit. Not as much as testicles though.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2008, 03:23:53 am »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
... *looks around* Don't anyone judge me now...

... What's the best way to ask a girl out? Y'know, without sounding awkward... Like, you're on campus and you're friends with her and what not... >_> Is it... possible?

No judging. >_>

I have no clue XD I'm a girl I don't do the asking (and I haven't been asked in a while UGH...) but I gotta say just don't freak out and make it a huge deal. If you're already friends make it friendly and causal so if it does go wrong your not completely humiliated and the conversation can [somewhat] continue

Thanks. *hides*

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2008, 03:26:16 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I jokingly call boobs "chesticles" because there are two of them, they are next to each other, and they hang a bit. Not as much as testicles though.

I first heard the word "chesticles" at least five years ago from my friend, so sorry if you thought that was original.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2008, 03:29:03 am »
  • :3
Breasticles.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2008, 03:33:15 am »

... What's the best way to ask a girl out? Y'know, without sounding awkward... Like, you're on campus and you're friends with her and what not... >_> Is it... possible?

No judging. >_>

I have no clue XD I'm a girl I don't do the asking (and I haven't been asked in a while UGH...) but I gotta say just don't freak out and make it a huge deal. If you're already friends make it friendly and causal so if it does go wrong your not completely humiliated and the conversation can [somewhat] continue

Thanks. *hides*

Don't be scared to. And don't do it to some random girl, either. Make sure you know each other well enough and that she likes you. Don't make her feel pressured, and don't show that you're nervous. Oh and make sure she's not in a crappy mood either, do it whenever she's feeling good. If she is in a bad mood, cheer her up then ask. It's really not that hard... you just have to do it.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2008, 03:38:11 am »
I never thought it was original, I just thought it was funny. Also, lol @ breasticles.

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2008, 03:41:47 am »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.

No judging. >_>

Thanks. *hides*

Don't be scared to. And don't do it to some random girl, either. Make sure you know each other well enough and that she likes you. Don't make her feel pressured, and don't show that you're nervous. Oh and make sure she's not in a crappy mood either, do it whenever she's feeling good. If she is in a bad mood, cheer her up then ask. It's really not that hard... you just have to do it.

Yeah... I had my chance this week but I missed it because *I* wasn't feeling well.

w00t for missing chances.

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2008, 08:45:04 pm »
  • Resident Bum
do you think its creepy when the guy you're with looks into your eyes?

i got that from the last 3 girls i was with... i thought looking into eachother's eyes is supposed to be a nice connection
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2008, 08:50:51 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君

i got that from the last 3 girls i was with... i thought looking into eachother's eyes is supposed to be a nice connection

No, it's not creepy. I prefer it. Maybe you just stared too long and didn't say anything? I can see how that would be creepy...

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2008, 08:54:36 pm »
*stare*
5 minutes later
*still staring*
We call that Zombie style! MUST EAT BRAINS!!!!

• Mirby Studios

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2008, 11:41:08 pm »
  • b e p i s

No, it's not creepy. I prefer it. Maybe you just stared too long and didn't say anything? I can see how that would be creepy...

I don't understand how that's creepy, really, unless it's like you're trying to make eye babies or something...

One thing I really dig is kissing with eyes open. It's really, REALLY hot.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2008, 01:43:24 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women

Well it really depends lol there are just some moments when it can be a bit awkward and other times when it can be completely romantic.
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2008, 03:41:19 am »

Well it really depends lol there are just some moments when it can be a bit awkward and other times when it can be completely romantic.

Wait a minute, aren't your eyes creepy and/or bloodshot?
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2008, 03:43:47 am »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
Do you ever get sucked into Lifetime movies?

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2008, 04:31:41 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women

Wait a minute, aren't your eyes creepy and/or bloodshot?

Um... no?

Do you ever get sucked into Lifetime movies?

Lifetime = Teh Suck...

Food Network is where it's at! XD
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2008, 04:39:44 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
for a serious question, what's your zombie plan?

for a non serious question and in regard to another thread, what do you think is a good boob size? XD

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2008, 04:42:09 am »
  • I have a post count! WTF I post?
So here is a very important/random question. If you could only have ONE type of sauce to put on your food for the rest of your life which would you pick? I am talking about any thing liquid-like that you would put on food (ketchup, BBQ, ranch, etc).
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
Currently Watching, Code Geass, Soul Eater[/spoiler]
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2008, 04:46:56 am »
I should put a disclaimer on everything I say so that I am not misunderstood.  You might know what I was referring to in the first condition of the question, but creepy is an alright thing to be at least in my opinion; I really did not mean it in a negative connotation.  The second condition of the question seems a little odd that you would not qualify under though.  I mean, you are looking at a computer screen for long periods of time during hours of the night that increase the lights intensity effect and strain the eye itself.  How they could be anything besides bloodshot baffles the bejesus out of me.

Also, making a relative shift, how often do you cry and is it that easy to stop?  Do you feel better after you are done and then feel all the better for doing so?  I cannot for the life of me cry, lol, too much manliness.
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2008, 09:52:02 am »

D: I find that really creepy ...

for a non serious question and in regard to another thread, what do you think is a good boob size? XD

I'd say a C is good. It's not too big and it's not too small.

So here is a very important/random question. If you could only have ONE type of sauce to put on your food for the rest of your life which would you pick? I am talking about any thing liquid-like that you would put on food (ketchup, BBQ, ranch, etc).

Ketchup. It's basically the only sauce I ever have anyway.

Also, making a relative shift, how often do you cry and is it that easy to stop?  Do you feel better after you are done and then feel all the better for doing so?  I cannot for the life of me cry, lol, too much manliness.

I cry quite a lot lol, like, at least once a week :P But I guess I am quite a sensitive person. Although sometimes when I cry it's just cos I havent cried in a while. And yes most of the time I do feel better afterwards.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 09:56:16 am by Kaede »

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2008, 03:43:25 pm »
  • b e p i s

D: I find that really creepy ...

Really? It's usually gotten pretty good responses from people...and of course I like the normal way just fine too :P It's just leaving your eyes open (but not like O_O open) makes it feel a lot more intimate, and allows for better communication between you and your partner during said kiss. It loses some of the rush and the surprise, but makes up for it in those factors.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 04:21:58 pm by Knivu »
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.216 seconds with 77 queries.