Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Taku and FISSURE  (Read 4824 times)

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Taku and FISSURE
« on: June 21, 2008, 08:23:32 pm »
  • The Mike
Taku and FISSURE, when do you guys want to start your match? I'm thinking you guys should start at 5:00 EST which is in about a half hour. Is this alright for you guys?

• Zelda Eternity
Re: Taku and FISSURE
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 08:32:58 pm »
Thats fine with me.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 08:38:47 pm »
  • The Mike
Good. Now we just gotta wait for Taku. He was online earlier but suddenly signed off.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 08:50:48 pm »
ah indeed, i saw him on earlier too.

I can finally have my first  and possibly last tourney match ^_^

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 08:54:01 pm »
  • The Mike
We might have to wait a little longer because I don't think Taku is gunna be on soon. I didn't even let him know his match was today. I guess we'll play the waiting game.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 08:56:59 pm »
We might have to wait a little longer because I don't think Taku is gunna be on soon. I didn't even let him know his match was today. I guess we'll play the waiting game.

Indeed. I guess we shall wait and see.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 09:03:25 pm »
  • The Mike
NVM. He's on right now!

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 09:12:23 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
I'm ready if you guys are. :D

EDIT: Could you guys hurry up and end the match? I've been beating up sandbag for like five minutes now.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 09:18:16 pm by Takuthehedgehog »
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 09:40:28 pm »
  • The Mike
Nice match you guys!

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 09:41:29 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
Nice match you guys!
It was fun. I was pretty nervous. :-[
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 09:43:34 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I've been beating up sandbag for like five minutes now.
What's wrong with beating up Sandbag? Heck, I was playing Brawl with gs128 (who'll actually start posting soon) and when Sandbag appeared, we teamed up against it. Granted, I was playing as ROB and kept zapping him as well, but that's beside the point.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 10:17:38 pm »
  • The Mike
I've been beating up sandbag for like five minutes now.
What's wrong with beating up Sandbag? Heck, I was playing Brawl with gs128 (who'll actually start posting soon) and when Sandbag appeared, we teamed up against it. Granted, I was playing as ROB and kept zapping him as well, but that's beside the point.
There's nothing wrong with beating the Sandbag but it just gets boring after a while and you just want to start the darn match.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 10:37:01 pm »
Awesome match Taku.

I got pretty angry in the last match, it seemed nothing went right for me lol.

I had fun though.

I'm even more eager to get into another tourney now.

There was some lag, not really that noticeable though. I really have to change my taunt sayings, during me and yubel's practice match i said "LOL LAG" instead of the "LOL" i meant to hit. I forgot which one i set it too xD. Overall good matches. I was pretty nervous too.

Although in the last one when i was down 3 - 1 i kind of just went at it and didn't really pay enough attention, i will have to work on that lol.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 10:45:34 pm »
  • The Mike
I didn't record our practice match by the way. Also, I was playing with the Wii Remote and it was a little hard. I would have done better if I were playing with the cube controller.

BTW, who selected Green Greens? That's not one of the Legal stages. That's the reason why I stopped the match there.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 10:46:32 pm »
I didn't record our practice match by the way. Also, I was playing with the Wii Remote and it was a little hard. I would have done better if I were playing with the cube controller.

BTW, who selected Green Greens? That's not one of the Legal stages. That's the reason why I stopped the match there.

That might have been me, i usually just pick a random stage since i'm used to it.

Sorry about that.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 10:56:26 pm »
  • The Mike

That might have been me, i usually just pick a random stage since i'm used to it.

Sorry about that.
It's alright. I set all the Random Stages to the legal stages for me for the tourney. You did pretty good out there.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 11:00:08 pm »

Sorry about that.
It's alright. I set all the Random Stages to the legal stages for me for the tourney. You did pretty good out there.

Thanks, taku is very good. I got lucky in that second match when i used Pit's circle thing to knock the rocket back at him.; Sorry about that arrow in the begining of the first match, i forgot you had to jump ff first and tried to move up fast so it wouldn't hit anyone when i realized it. It was a fun set of matches we had.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 11:03:03 pm »
  • The Mike

Sorry about that.

Thanks, taku is very good. I got lucky in that second match when i used Pit's circle thing to knock the rocket back at him.; Sorry about that arrow in the begining of the first match, i forgot you had to jump ff first and tried to move up fast so it wouldn't hit anyone when i realized it. It was a fun set of matches we had.
Yeah, the rocket thing was funny. You should have seen a little thing 4Sword did last night with the C4. It was pretty funny.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 11:04:20 pm »
What, the killing myself with it?
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 11:05:39 pm »

Sorry about that.

Yeah, the rocket thing was funny. You should have seen a little thing 4Sword did last night with the C4. It was pretty funny.

Was it a tourney match? If so i'll check it out.

It was pretty cool how Taku got back on with the grenade i think it was, it really surprised me, i think it was our second match. Where he was at the bottom, used the grenade or whatever, then recovered and used the parachute thing.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 11:11:46 pm by Yubel »

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 78 queries.

anything