Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Taku and FISSURE  (Read 4825 times)

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: Taku and FISSURE
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 11:15:19 pm »
  • The Mike
I didn't record our practice match by the way. Also, I was playing with the Wii Remote and it was a little hard. I would have done better if I were playing with the cube controller.

BTW, who selected Green Greens? That's not one of the Legal stages. That's the reason why I stopped the match there.

That might have been me, i usually just pick a random stage since i'm used to it.

Sorry about that.
It's alright. I set all the Random Stages to the legal stages for me for the tourney. You did pretty good out there.

Thanks, taku is very good. I got lucky in that second match when i used Pit's circle thing to knock the rocket back at him.; Sorry about that arrow in the begining of the first match, i forgot you had to jump ff first and tried to move up fast so it wouldn't hit anyone when i realized it. It was a fun set of matches we had.
Yeah, the rocket thing was funny. You should have seen a little thing 4Sword did last night with the C4. It was pretty funny.

Was it a tourney match? If so i'll check it out.

It was pretty cool how Taku got back on with the grenade i think it was, it really surprised me, i think it was our second match. Where he was at the bottom, used the grenade or whatever, then recovered and used the parachute thing.
Yeah, he quickly used the C4 to recover and it's a good strategy. Yeah, it was a tourney match. I'm uploading them right now so you should be able to see them soon. Regulust still has to upload MG-Zero's and luigi's match as well.

What, the killing myself with it?
Yeah. Did you even expect that?

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 11:16:44 pm »
Yeah, I was goofing off, it was kind of obvious that I knew I was in the blast radius, but I also needed a way to respawn so that I would have lower damage and could do more.  Also, lol Yubel you clicked modify instead of reply.  Oh well.

And yeah, Snake's recovery with the C4 detonation on himself and then using the Cypher is nifty.  Hypothetically you could do the same effect with a grenade, but the only way I know how to do what you are describing is to drop a grenade on the ground, pick it up, and then somehow end up near the bottom and have it explode.  Otherwise you would have to catch a grenade thrown at you by your opponent that was yours or something.  It is hard to say without seeing.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2008, 11:27:35 pm »
  • The Mike
I accidently modified FISSURE's post but luckily I clicked the back button on Firefox until I found his actual message and fixed it. Anyway, I almost got your matches up 4Sword so I'll post a topic in a bit.

• Zelda Eternity
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 42 queries.