Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WoW Question  (Read 1003 times)

WoW Question
« on: November 06, 2008, 09:51:51 am »
Today I bought the WoW Battle Chest due to it costing just about the same amount as buying the Burning Crusade alone.  Now as I already have a copy of WoW the one in the chest is essentially useless to me, however from my understanding if someone upgrades from a trial account the person who gave the key ends up getting 1 month free.

Since I am Australian though and WoW Accounts are region specific I suppose I would have to give it to someone in Australia.
Re: WoW Question
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 10:09:41 am »
  • *whistle*
I thought the zones were split into "Europe" and "the rest of the world"? I'm pretty sure you could give it to someone in the US.

I might be wrong, of course.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 11:15:42 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
I thought the zones were split into "Europe" and "the rest of the world"? I'm pretty sure you could give it to someone in the US.

You are, in fact :P There are European, North American, Latin American, Korean and of course Chinese servers ;)
My name is Pitt
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 11:26:20 pm »
  • *whistle*

You are, in fact :P There are European, North American, Latin American, Korean and of course Chinese servers ;)

Well, yeah, servers are regionalised, but I managed to use American and Australian servers through an American trial account, and on my authorised European account, I could only access European servers, of various languages (many of whom invaded the English-language servers when theirs went down. Grr.).
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 01:08:36 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
I play in Canada and the only options I can pick are US, Oceania, Latin America.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 48 queries.