Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Majora's Mask - GB  (Read 94099 times)

Re: Majora's Mask - GB
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2006, 06:38:00 pm »
Good luck! I hope you can give it the same twist as Zac and SC gave it! ^_^
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2006, 07:06:21 pm »
  • Look its link with the Goron Mask xD
Maybe this kokiri Sword will help  :)

http://www.uploading.com/?get=RG7K17SH

and here's a razor sword that might help :)

http://www.uploading.com/?get=QD8JMLQP
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 07:42:10 pm by LiNk1090 »
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2006, 07:24:48 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Good luck! I hope you can give it the same twist as Zac and SC gave it! ^_^
It's gonna be hard, since we can't use SC's sprites, but we'll try our best ;)

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2006, 08:27:07 pm »
@dlbrooks33: sorry I have already my eyes on other people
@LiNk1090: Thanks for trying to help me but I can't really use them btw instead of using that host you can better use www.imageshack.us
@Kleaver: Will be kinda hard because we can't use the same sprites
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2006, 08:29:45 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Hyrule_boy, good luck with your new project! It looks very professional, as always! Might I just ask, what happened to OoTGB? TLoZGB? Bomberman Forever?

I don't have anything against you, your games are always awesome, but just like OSM, you never finish them :P
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2006, 08:35:01 pm »
Its not a new project I didn't decide to just take this with me its a long story. I'll tell the short way. I was helping my friend Zerox but he couldn't work on MMgb anymore because of college etc. And if I start a project I start it to finish it giving up is not an option. Anyway I just finished Kokiri Forest and did Lost Woods 20% and I'm gonna start soon on Inside Deku Tree have to finish somethings from the main engine first. And about TLOZ-GB I've to modify allot because I made a new engine. And Bomberman isn't canceld its just that I've learned so much new things that I've to improve the engine again.
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2006, 11:41:27 pm »
Hyrule_boy..how bout this. Ditch OOT GB and your other project, it's not going to go anywhere else (honesty.) Stay with MM GB, becuase more people are hyped up about this project then the others, and OOT was drawn out and really nothing exciting about anyone else making it except TRM. So stick with this one, and you have enough people helping you. So hurry and get a demo out and stop telling us how far you are.. I dont care, I just want a demo.
  • Freak GFX
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2006, 11:46:20 pm »
  • =/
Its not a new project I didn't decide to just take this with me its a long story. I'll tell the short way. I was helping my friend Zerox but he couldn't work on MMgb anymore because of college etc. And if I start a project I start it to finish it giving up is not an option. Anyway I just finished Kokiri Forest and did Lost Woods 20% and I'm gonna start soon on Inside Deku Tree have to finish somethings from the main engine first. And about TLOZ-GB I've to modify allot because I made a new engine. And Bomberman isn't canceld its just that I've learned so much new things that I've to improve the engine again.
I hate it when you find something new and you figure out you could reduce coding in your game by like %20. That pissed me off when I figured out I was doing alot of things the long way. Grrr.......

Hyrule_boy..how bout this. Ditch OOT GB and your other project, it's not going to go anywhere else (honesty.) Stay with MM GB, becuase more people are hyped up about this project then the others, and OOT was drawn out and really nothing exciting about anyone else making it except TRM. So stick with this one, and you have enough people helping you. So hurry and get a demo out and stop telling us how far you are.. I dont care, I just want a demo.
He does got a point HB. When someone already did it theres no reason to do it again. But its best to do what you feel right.
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2006, 12:03:10 am »
Shame, all those sprites SC made wont be used...shame, exactly why wont he let you use them?

ZeroX

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2006, 02:25:14 am »
Man I wish school and other stuff wouldn't get in the way of me helping you create this game. I just got a job too so that's awesome yet it sucks. Well you know my e-mail and if you ever have a question or if you need me to give you some comments on your sprites you know where I live lol j/k.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2006, 02:44:02 am »
is it cool if I can be a beta-tester HB?
  • Freak GFX
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2006, 05:16:17 am »
@Tofuu:..how bout this. You stop complaining about my other projects and you just let me do what I'm supposed to do.
@Zerox: Yeah I know my friend just when you ever think you are able to help my door is always open ;)
@Kleaver: Long story try to pm Sprite Collector ;)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 05:22:58 am by Hyrule_boy »
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2006, 05:57:59 am »
  • Master Of Disaster
Shame, all those sprites SC made wont be used...shame, exactly why wont he let you use them?
Because he wants that they were made only for Zac's mmgb. Somehow, i do understand him. But if those sprtes arent used anymore, why can't he give only us the permission to use them. Only difference would be, that Zac isn't part of the team (and better engine ;)) Not trying to pressure SC to give us the sprites, just said what i thought.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2006, 12:57:06 pm »
If you can use those sprites it would really save some work. I mean, Zac is never going to complete MMGB anymore. SC will get a lot of credit for doing it, and doesnt even have to work on it anymore. I dont get it.
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2006, 01:52:51 pm »
the last i heard from SC about his sprites were that he only wanted a promising looking mmgb game to use them one that he knows will get finished. your game looks good enough hyrule_boy, maybe he'll notice and let you use them soon.
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2006, 01:58:12 pm »
@Kleaver:I don't get it either and it would indeed save allot work but sadly he doesn't want too well its his choice after all. Anyway on topic since Tompel sprited the Sub menu's so now I can code the sub screens Yay! :D

Ryu Kage: Time will learn my friend. ;)
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2006, 03:02:31 pm »
  • META MAJINKEN!
I could be a spriter, I can collect, grab, and even make tiles.
I'm proud of my kokiri sword! lol.
I could also be beta tester (If I hand't said that already...) You can trust me on that job!

The Creator Of:
  • PureZC
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2006, 04:13:46 pm »
  • Personal Text
OMG!!!
XDragonSB, that is my "Majora's Mask" logo from litium in GB styled, thats in you sig.
IT IS MINE!!! YOU STEALER >:(
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2006, 04:18:11 pm »
  • ZFGC Founder
Mewgull, please stay on topic and just PM him then... Keep up the good work HB!
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2006, 04:35:06 pm »
Mewgull, Its what you call yours but you didn't make it its maybe made for you but that doesn't say its from you Anyway on topic thanks TRM.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 77 queries.

anything