Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LoZ:The Links Return  (Read 2062 times)

LoZ:The Links Return
« on: October 25, 2007, 03:00:05 am »
after waiting a while and taking a break again i found/edited one of the better storylines Ive used for this thing.

Storyline
Having waged his battles across time to seal the evil Ganon in the shadow realm and restore peace to Hyrule... Link departed from the land that made him a legend... On a personal journey in search of a beloved and invaluable friend... Link was waylaid while traveling through the Lost Woods... and his horse and precious Ocarina were stolen from him... His pursuit of the villain led him into the strange, parallel world of Termina... where he found his fate tied to its, almost inevitable doom... After vanquishing the true foe, and reuniting an innocent bystanderd with his friends... Link returned to his friends in Hyrule... On countless occasions Link would travel back to Termina to visit friends of old... On one of his visits, he'll find more than an enemy on his return... He will find the his disturbance in the parallel worlds has slowly weakened the sacred seal of the shadow real... One day the seal was so weak, that a great evil filled the air, as the seal broke... Ganon was free to do as he pleased... His first terrible act was to create a barrier between the two worlds, sealing Link in the wrong one... Now it is up to Link to break this unthinkable evil once and for all... But first, how to get to the evil

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 04:21:25 am by kirkking2000 »
xbox live: kirkking look me up!

your Romanian Captain Kirk speaking....yes i said Romanian....
dang it doesn't sound near as impressive on a worldwide board, than in a class of all Oklahomans, lol

-The non DJ Jordan.

When life gives you lemons, THROW THEM BACK AND DEMAND LIMES!"
thomas combs
Re: LoZ: Sword of Time
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 03:03:42 am »
Yeah, i know not too original title, but hey, i was like 14 when i put it originally:p, well i guess ill try and slowly bring it back to its former self, give me some time though

i have screens and such, its just been awhile since i last used GM

but from what i remember

storyline takes place shortly after MM
Link returns from termina..ocasionally visits termina....all seems well..until one day ganondorf somehow breaks free...and seals the door between the 2 world....leaving link in termina to rot...and him to take his once rightful, throne....youve got to find a way to break the seal, and then break the evil king, lol

Sounds like nothing special.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 03:12:26 am »
Yeah, i know not too original title, but hey, i was like 14 when i put it originally:p, well i guess ill try and slowly bring it back to its former self, give me some time though

i have screens and such, its just been awhile since i last used GM

but from what i remember

storyline takes place shortly after MM
Link returns from termina..ocasionally visits termina....all seems well..until one day ganondorf somehow breaks free...and seals the door between the 2 world....leaving link in termina to rot...and him to take his once rightful, throne....youve got to find a way to break the seal, and then break the evil king, lol

Sounds like nothing special.
XD  seconded!  I need to see something or more story!
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 02:02:38 am »
  • icybro
cliche story
contrecoup, on the rebound
contrecoup, hurt me again
and the second was worst
by far than the first
cause it made me limerent
Re: LoZ:The Links Return
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 09:13:59 pm »
thanks, i guess, lol.....im almost to having a few screens back....and ill do better on the actual game, with the story, i just kinda gave an overveiw of them now

dang it doesn't sound near as impressive on a worldwide board, than in a class of all Oklahomans, lol

-The non DJ Jordan.

thomas combs
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 04:23:35 am »
sorry if i should have just created a new topic, but i was going to continue this again after a....well half year break, lol

-The non DJ Jordan.

thomas combs
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 07:32:10 pm »
sorry if i should have just created a new topic, but i was going to continue this again after a....well half year break, lol
Did you ever get any screens made? Wait, this is in ideas and concepts... Oh! I bet this was in WIP before this board was made, and so everyone was saying to add screens. Anyway, whats the progress on this?
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 49 queries.

anything