Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: First Banjo-Kazooie 3 Screenshots  (Read 8385 times)

Re: First Banjo-Kazooie 3 Screenshots
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2008, 06:38:41 am »
As soon as I point out that many of you seem to hate the fact that Microsoft bought Rare, I get persecuted. Makes alot of sense, doesn't it?

Yeah, the 360 is different from the N64. No getting past you, eh? They're not allowed to like the 360 just because of Banjo Kazooie? I may have implied that buying a console for one game was a stupid reason, but still. I did not say that. I pointed out the fanboyism and that makes me internet cool? I was not going for "internet cool", perhaps I was going for "stating my opinion". Next time someone does something you disagree with, don't !@#$% freak out. At least stay civil about this.

Also: Whoever said that "Rare =/= Nintendo" didn't understand what I said. At all.

EDIT: Nevermind, corrected about the RTS. I think I like this story!
one guy said he hates that he has to buy a 360 if he wants to play this game, now all of a sudden you sense nintendo fanboyism everywhere?
HAHA, NO, you don't have a leg to stand on you assuming !@#$%.

And I didn't understand what you said at all? no I assumed you were stretching reality to back yourself up, but it turns out you were just exaggerating like a fish thiiiiiis big.

swish, nothing but stfu

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2008, 12:31:43 pm »
  • The Mike
I found out about a new world called Banjo Land. Basically, it mashes up things from different levels from the old games. I'm gunna try to see if I can find the screenshot I was looking at of it. I guess Rare was right about some levels returning in a way you wouldn't expect.

Looks and sounds absolutely awesome.

The Mario sprite is interesting... it's the first time Mario has appeared on a non-Nintendo console. I wonder if Rare is allowed to do that? Anyway, indeed this game does sound awesome. The vehicle creating and maneuvering and detail of physics in the game is fairly cool. I'm happy to see regular platforming and jiggy and note collecting is still in tact. All Rare need to do is not mess up with any of these cool ideas. Oh please, don't mess up, Rare.

Oh, and "Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts" is kind of dumb title. It reminds me too much of Ratchet and Clank.

Also, November release date n___N. Can't wait to pick it up.
I'm actually satisfied with the idea of making vehicles, it's a nice addition to the series. The fact that Kazooie wields Mumbo's "magic wrench" is something to laugh about but it is cool though.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2008, 04:26:27 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
Looks and sounds absolutely awesome.

The Mario sprite is interesting... it's the first time Mario has appeared on a non-Nintendo console. I wonder if Rare is allowed to do that?
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/05/14/violent-mario-cameo/

Apparently it was a custom built vehicle. It's not going to be in the game, but you can build it on your own.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2008, 04:39:02 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Well, I guess that shows just how much control you have over vehicle creation.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2008, 03:58:43 pm »
  • The Mike
A couple days ago, some Rare fansites got an opportunity to talk to the head director of BK:N&B, Gregg Mayles.

Click Here to read. You'll find some interesting stuff in here.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2008, 07:15:55 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
Mario gets decapitated at 01:56-01:58. I guess Rare is mad at Nintendo for selling them.

???

How does that make any sense? Rare wasn't a part of Nintendo, ever. Nintendo never owned Rare. They had stock in Rare, but that's it. Back then Rare was 2nd party, sure, but why would they be mad about having more money and more power and flexibility for more creative control?
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2008, 04:17:26 pm »
  • The Mike
Rumour 4 is the one! It was on the new edition of the Pantsboard.

• Zelda Eternity
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 51 queries.