Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: *MAJOR FUCKIN SPOILERS* Harry Potter 7  (Read 6876 times)

Re: *MAJOR FUCKIN SPOILERS* Harry Potter 7
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2007, 09:15:36 pm »
Thanks alot AleX and Pyru, Well, Pyru I most agree with most of the gripes, but I really enjoyed the book, I was expecting that J.K. Rowling will put the horcruxes in different place.
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2007, 11:50:43 pm »
HOLY !@#$%. I hate Harry Potter, but lol at how many peoples die. Many. Too many, almost. !@#$%.
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2007, 05:18:20 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
The only thing I would have to point out though, is that there is no Quidditch match whatsoever, and that's the only serious lack this book had.

Briannabo

The USS Enterprise
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2007, 01:55:35 am »
  • Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain..
She killed off my favorite character. D:
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2007, 02:00:05 am »
  • =/
The only thing I would have to point out though, is that there is no Quidditch match whatsoever, and that's the only serious lack this book had.
How would you really fit it in? I mean, it would be hard to make a twist where death eaters attack the quidditch match (It would have to happen, Harry can't have any fun.) without it sounding a bit to much like GoF. Unless it was put in as the epilogue instead...
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2007, 01:27:14 pm »
Stop visiting 4chan.

But yay for Colin dying, annoying little !@#$%...

What does everybody have against Colin?! He's one of my favourite characters <.<;

Who? I really doubt it was Crabbe, so... was it Dobby? Lupin? Tonks? Fred? Real shame she killed off Fred.
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2007, 01:11:24 am »
  • ざわ

Who? I really doubt it was Crabbe, so... was it Dobby? Lupin? Tonks? Fred? Real shame she killed off Fred.
Well, what about Snape? Don't forget him. And he definitely has potential to be a favourite character. ;D

Aw, c'mon, Quidditch really wouldn't fit in there. I mean, I'd even doubt there would have been Quidditch in that year, with all the terror at Hogwarts rising. Or should Harry have played some, secretly, while he was at Hogwarts? "Oh, I'm most likely gonna be killed very soon, let's play some secret Quidditch"? >_>

sup.
  • My Website [german]
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2007, 02:45:25 am »
Snape sucks lol.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2007, 03:24:53 am »
About the Quidditch thing though: She didn't WANT to write about any more matches. She had already stated that the last one in HBP was going to be the last one in the books. It doesn't fit in the book, and it's tough to keep making the games interesting. There's only so much that can happen in a Quidditch match, and after writing about them in six books, there really isn't much you can write that hasn't already been written.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2007, 02:33:17 pm »

Well, what about Snape? Don't forget him. And he definitely has potential to be a favourite character. ;D

... D: what secret fetish group do you belong to?
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2007, 03:15:34 pm »
  • ざわ

... D: what secret fetish group do you belong to?
lol. Nah, he's not MY favourite character. I just said he had potential. My favourites were Sirius and Dumbledore. ;D
One of my friends who read the book was so pissed that Snape was killed, she honestly hated Rowling for doing that. She had always believed Snape was good etc... and liked him because of the evil person he still was lol. Sorta. I dunno.
sup.
  • My Website [german]

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2007, 09:46:36 pm »
  • b e p i s
About the Quidditch thing though: She didn't WANT to write about any more matches. She had already stated that the last one in HBP was going to be the last one in the books. It doesn't fit in the book, and it's tough to keep making the games interesting. There's only so much that can happen in a Quidditch match, and after writing about them in six books, there really isn't much you can write that hasn't already been written.

QFT

And besides, how could she work a Quidditch match into the seventh book? They didn't even return to Hogwarts.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2007, 12:59:06 am »
HAY HARRY, B4 U KIL VOLDMERT, WII NEED 2 GO PLAI QUIDWITCH 4 OLD TIMEZ SACKE.
umk olol.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 64 queries.

anything