Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm bored, ZFGC. Time for a short cynical rant.  (Read 1992 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
I'm bored, ZFGC. Time for a short cynical rant.
« on: January 09, 2007, 02:44:59 am »
This week: Girls who put lame sayings in their IM profiles,etc. are dumb.

They believe it makes them seem thoughtful or deep, this is because all their brains are rotted from dance music, clubbing, romantic movies, celebrity gossip and girly magazines.

kbye.
Re: I'm bored, ZFGC. Time for a short cynical ra...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 02:48:20 am »
U sure pwned dem womanz

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 04:15:30 am »
...And when I come home from work (seeing as I'm the primary breadwinner), I expect MY woman to have the kids cleaned up, the house sparkling, and a steaming hot dinner for me. Afterwards we will do what I want to pass the time, and she never says no to sex or it's ten lashes. I know it's a lot for her inferior brain to comprehend, but dammit, she's gotta learn!

Uh anyway, yeah, 1950's rational. Guys and girls have equally lamebrained profile text. Especially those in the midst of high school romances. The constant bragging to others about the state of their relationship pisses me off to high hell.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 04:31:55 am »
  • Official Forum Hippie/Writer
The constant bragging to others about the state of their relationship pisses me off to high hell.

hear hear my good man, hear hear!  then again, my buddy does it to, but he just pisses me off sometimes.  :P    It's not a manly discussion if the conversation about "geting it on" lasts longer than those three words...>_>
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 07:35:20 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
This week: Girls who put lame sayings in their IM profiles,etc. are dumb.

They believe it makes them seem thoughtful or deep, this is because all their brains are rotted from dance music, clubbing, romantic movies, celebrity gossip and girly magazines.

kbye.
Was it really necessary to pinpoint girls? I know a lot of guys who like to do that too (minus the girly magazines)
My name is Pitt
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 07:44:03 am »
I have to agree that guys do it as much as girls do.

Honestly, Trillian never updates things on time.. so most of the time I don't see IM things. The thing that pisses me off though, with MSN.. people have a special line for INFORMATION, and rather than using that !@#$% line they use their god damn display name.

People !@#$% me off.. :p
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 11:01:32 am »
You are totally right, people plutting deep text in their IMs pisses me off...or stupid lyrics.
*coghpyrucough*
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 01:38:10 pm »
My sister puts lots of lyrics from Fall Out Boy in her MSN username. I !@#$% HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT. It's pointless, their brains have rotted and died, my sister puts so much makeup on her face she looks dead, with eyeliner and eyeshadow and other stuff that makes her look like a dead corpse and she doesn't even care.
And then she complains that people call her goth.
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 02:20:15 pm »
Boys also do it... There's less-brained people everywhere. There's also lots of people who "have more brains" on RL and lose it while writing on the Internet and vice-versa... For example, I'm sure I'm a well conscious and mature person (okay, but I also joke a lot too ;P) on RL, I think I post well here, but on portuguese forums (my main language) I seem like a total dork :S
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 03:12:42 pm »
I just use my real name on MSN. Why would I want anything else? Of course it's okay when it's your birthday or something, but else it just gets annoying.

Quote from: imfletcher
Especially those in the midst of high school romances. The constant bragging to others about the state of their relationship pisses me off to high hell.

True, very true.
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 03:35:15 pm »
  • *whistle*
Guys and girls have equally lamebrained profile text. Especially those in the midst of high school romances. The constant bragging to others about the state of their relationship pisses me off to high hell.

Hey, don't be so mean to Jai, he might get upset. :P

You are totally right, people plutting deep text in their IMs pisses me off...or stupid lyrics.
*coghpyrucough*

T_T

You wound me so, Kleaver.

Besides, there's no name I really identify besides my real name and Pyru... I don't want people I know in real life knowing my online alias, and it just looks retarded to have my real name up.
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 10:07:03 pm »
I put gorerotted Lyrics in mine;

'I'M A MONSTER,
YEAH AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,
COS I !@#$% DEAD GIRLS IN THE GRAVEYARD
YEAH IN THE GRAVEYARD
IN THE GRAVEYARD
YEAH I RAPE THERE LITTLE TUSH IN THE GRAVEYARD'

for a simple reason.
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 10:24:50 pm »
I don't think it's dumb that girls put thought provoking phrases in their IMs and things...cause MAYBE someone that isn't brain rotted will read it and be inspired by it...what I hate is that they go on and on about those phrases because they think they have something totally valid to say, which guys do too...I'm a big example of that, but I notice it more with girls. I mean it's ALREADY thought-provoking, we don't need to hear some teenage angst-filled explanation of why it applies to your life and how amazingly the words are put together.

I also hate shortening words like you, are, etc. I mean it's not that hard to type a few extra letters, and you look a lot smarter. No wonder nobody can spell anymore, they don't try to. And then people end up failing English classes, and they're like "How do I fail a class of the language I speak? That's stupid...I hate school!" when in reality it was their own fault in the first place for allowed themselves to be rotted away by their laziness to PRACTICE what they learn in the first place. Instead they just tune it out, go home, and ask "how r u" to their buddies, and then go on a long, assumedly thought provoking speech about the meaning of "To be or not to be, that is the question"

...I'm done.
Image Hosted at ImageHosting.us
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 11:06:05 pm »
I !@#$% hate stupid profiles. It annoys me more than anything else. It is the sole cause of my want to stab myself with a blunt knife.

HOnestly. I have 20 friends who put this stupid emotional !@#$% in their profiles, like "one heart equals two, the only man i need is you" blah blah blah blah, and the thing is that these girls are usually really nice as well as really hot and smart, so I get surprised when I see such e-!@#$%.
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 11:23:37 pm »
  • sorry for messing up the image for an avy torch...
Um... Well firstly, why don't we just ignore these profiles of which you speak of? and if you can't, just remember, humans will be humans, but not every human is the same, yadda, yadda, yadda. As for you zerolink... what they say is more "ho do i fal a clas of the lang I spk? tats st0pd...I h8 scol!" or at least that is how anyone who uses "gay-speek" around here would do. I don't even put stuff in profile fields for the most part so "HA!" is all I have to say.

(2:03:18 AM) ***Shun_Nakamura hands Zero and ldxmzg boxes of marijuana
Ill treasure it forever
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 07:33:09 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I hate 'leet' or 'txt' speech in msn names. I'll admit, Mines pretty strange/emo/depressive/stupid but still, it's not

" ??`!! Amy !!`?? REEVO FIT HE IS! Lol!!!! Life is <3 MCR Rule!

My Msn name is simply:

TheDarkJay Of The Fallen Shadow | Suicide isn't illegal! Just attempted suicide
(and for my personal message) Life is a glass of poison, the pain of needless worries fill it to the brim, and force me to drink.

NOTE: MCR do indeed rule IMHO.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 82 queries.

anything