Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Video Game Music Collection - Fantasy RPG Style  (Read 1214 times)

My Video Game Music Collection - Fantasy RPG Sty...
« on: April 27, 2008, 09:42:38 am »
I have a small group of people that I compose with.  We are the 'Knights of the Modern Age' and love to make kick-ass video game music, primarily for the Fantasy RPG genre.  We have 4 or 5 songs on our MySpace Music page and would love for you to check them out.

KOMA MUSIC

If you Wish to use our music in your game contact me through PM with a link to your game's topic. If you want a custom song made for your project then PM me with your reason for choosing me as your composer and what (in detail) you want it to sound like...What it might be for...etc!  I will only take up serious projects..big ones...talented ones!! :D

***<--the music we compose for you will remain our property unless rights to the song is purchased-->***
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 10:52:19 am by FWGaming »
Re: My Video Game Music Collection - Fantasy RPG...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 10:09:24 am »
  • Master Of Disaster
Nice, I really like your music. ^^
What program do you use?

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 10:16:27 am »
FL Studio!

Great stuff!  The guitar was in in Guitar Pro...and then exported to MIDI format to be sent to FL Studio.  Our newest WIP song, Fortress, will be remade with actual guitar and drums with vocals recorded by myself. :D  We just need the equipment.  We have the equipment for the guitar part but we have no drums and my microphone is crappy! lol
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 02:38:59 pm »
  • =/
 : D Fortress is fantastic... you would be high on composer choice if I ever came close to finishing a game.
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 03:52:25 pm »
Well thank you!  I appreciate that!  I wish I could get some people who seriously needed my talent so I could write for something.  It is SO much easier to write when you know what your writing for!  Atleast for me it is lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 48 queries.

anything