Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seed of Courage (The Deleted Game)  (Read 5682 times)

Mirby

Drifter
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seed of Courag...
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 08:14:37 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
You're only annoying me now because of your incessant spelling errors and taking offense to this. If you noticed, I edited my post to remove the *possible* flame, out of respect. It's the internet, don't take it so seriously shut up, I know I've done this in the past!. All we've been doing is correcting your mistaken beliefs towards this game. That's all. And know that you've been enlightened to the truth, this topic is officially over. Unless others have stuff to chime in with.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 10:08:02 pm »
Easy, Mirby, easy.

@Random: You started this topic of with proclaiming that there was a cube game MSoC that was canceled in favor of TWW. You continued by showing images from the commercial as your definite proof. When Mammy tried to correct you that it was actually a GBC game and not a Gamecube one, you continued to hold on to your believe even offering more so-called proof in the form of the videos. If you had let it slide of you or even went to one of the many Zelda databases you could have found more info and accepted your mistake. And thus bringing the topic in its right track of what you intended it to be. Except from then on the topic kind of derailed in whether or not you were right or wrong. You said it yourself: It is respectful when you can admit a mistake.

For your intended purpose of this topic it is important to have the right gaming system. As the hardware can be a determining factor in the possible gameplay.

Well to get back to the topic:

Considering that MSoC originally had the time theme, but used Farore as the oracle, I would say it would have played similar to what OOA now is. Mystical Seed of Wisdom had the color theme, but has the Oracle Nayru. The theme was dropped and replaced with the time theme. It is also difficult to guess as there were never any screens released. But if I can hazard one, I think it would have contained gameplay similar to that of the color dungeon from LA DX.

I think it is rather interesting to discuss what kind of gameplay and puzzles there can be with the color theme for the GBC.
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 10:25:58 pm »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
I think it is rather interesting to discuss what kind of gameplay and puzzles there can be with the color theme for the GBC.
That is exactly what the point of this topic was! To discuss the dropped GBC game and the replaced GC game.
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 10:49:24 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Okay, I briefly read through the responses and whatnot, and must conclude by saying: I had no idea they dropped a GBC game. Thanks for the enlightenment! I honestly had no idea. This was an interesting read.

Ah, in the past, I would jump to believing things pretty fast too, so don't worry Random :P. It's okay if you were honestly convinced that there was some proof from the commercials. As silly as it may seem, I used to latch on to hope pretty easily too. I'm not sure what I'm getting at this, but basically...I don't know, don't worry about it? I don't think this thread was pointless.

You're only annoying me now because of your incessant spelling errors and taking offense to this. If you noticed, I edited my post to remove the *possible* flame, out of respect. It's the internet, don't take it so seriously shut up, I know I've done this in the past!. All we've been doing is correcting your mistaken beliefs towards this game. That's all. And know that you've been enlightened to the truth, this topic is officially over. Unless others have stuff to chime in with.

Dearest Mirby, I do believe it ironic how you're the one saying, "It's the internet, don't take it so seriously."
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 11:38:16 pm »

Did you see that part? I know it's ironic, but I've learned from my mistakes.

• Mirby Studios

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 11:45:44 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com

Then write it in a bigger font next time. Don't expect everyone to be all like, "OH MAN SECRET MESSAGE! LET'S COPY PASTE IT TO SEE WHAT IT IS!"
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2010, 11:47:26 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

Regardless, you can't just flame someone and 2 seconds later take it back to spare yourself some punishment.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2010, 11:48:41 pm »
I'm tired, I'm under a lot of stress due to moving and personal !@#$%, so I'm not in a great place right now. Sorry if I offended anyone.

To be on-topic, I wonder what this would've been like had they finished it... Maybe they should for DSiWare!

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010, 12:03:52 am »
That is exactly what the point of this topic was! To discuss the dropped GBC game and the replaced GC game.

How can we discuss wthat never existed in your context?
The Oracle games were NEVER going to be released on the Gamecube.  As far as I can also remember, CAPCOM was the developer.  I never heard them say anything about making the games for the Cube.

There is also NO REPLACED Cube game.  SW 2000 is a TECH DEMO.  TECH DEMO....TEC..you get my point.  It means absolutely nothing other than "we used the Zelda universe to test the hardware limits of our system".  Stop looking into it.

I am very VERY curious to where you got this information that the Oracle games were meant for the Gamecube. 

Not to be rude, but before you start rambling about a topic to discuss, read up on the subject, check your sources, then post based on the information.  All I have seen in the original post is a fan's speculation on other fans' speculations.

IMO a better topic would have been,"How do think the first iteration of Zelda 64 would have been?"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:05:34 am by Theforeshadower »
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2010, 12:10:50 am »
Random, MSoC was not replaced by the SW2K demo. They are two completely different things, the only commonality being Zelda.

MSoC was dropped, yes, but only due to errors between the other two Oracle games, and the fact that the developers were having trouble finding the origins of the errors. Like I said, the reason there are only two Oracle games is because Shigeru Miyamoto himself told them to drop MSoC.

The SW2K demo was just to show off the Gamecube's graphical prowess. You could say it was replaced by Wind Waker, but it would be more accurate to say that the Wind Waker was made separately from the SW2K demo. In fact, it was cel-shaded because of Shiggy's influence; he thought the N64 games were too realistic for the Zelda universe; hence the cel-shading.

TFS, you are right. Have a cookie.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:14:10 am by Mirby »

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2010, 12:37:24 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
Oye vay, I just wrote a four paragraph response without copying it and now I have to restart. So I will go back to the point.....

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SPACE WORLD!!!

The only one who said anything about spaceworld was MaJoRa. Try to keep your mind straight with who said what.

I agree, the third Oracle GBC game was dropped due to conection error.

Spaceworld was just a Demo and has nothing to do with what I am saying At All.

All three oracle games, at first was ONE Game Cube game and was replaced due to Miyamoto rather making TWW. TWW replaced the unamed Oracle GC game.

Mystical Seed of Courage, A.K.A.: Oracle of hours, was replaced by Oracle of Ages which was actualy Oracle of (colors?) before it adopted the Hero of Time Sceme.

These were commercial images that, in speculation by most veiwers, considered to be the only screenshots of that replaced game. That deleted game (Oo Hours) is not that replaced game (The Game Cube Oracle game).

There is once again, no connection between space world and this topic. If you guys keep fussing over deeming me wrong instead of talking about the topic at hand, this topic is no better than a war which is not why we joined ZFGC.
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2010, 12:41:28 am »
All three oracle games, at first was ONE Game Cube game and was replaced due to Miyamoto rather making TWW. TWW replaced the unamed Oracle GC game.

From what I've read, there are plenty of people ignoring Space World, and only saying that there was never going to be an OoX on the GC.

Xfixium: "Leader"/Lead Programmer/Lead Spriter,  Cypras: Programmer, Ethelon: Tiler/Spriter, Darklink45: Spriter, Noseblunt3: Spriter,
SinkinDevil: Spriter, Dotyue: Spriter, Tompel: Tiler/Spriter, 
Mamoruanime: Tiler, DJvenom: Spriter
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2010, 12:51:25 am »
Locked upon user request, although in the future if arguments are going to be made that go against a common understanding then provide links to your sources of information. I never really thought that was too hard or too much to ask for.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.305 seconds with 61 queries.

anything