Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIII  (Read 4280 times)

Re: Final Fantasy XIII
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 01:54:39 pm »
Should be picking this up, and Star Ocean International within the next week or so.
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2010, 03:38:21 pm »
What I don't like is the inability to swap out characters as you could in previous games. I also don't like that there are NO random battles. You can't power level anywhere, really. A few places will respawn the enemies, but otherwise it's very limited. I don't like that I'm at the end of chapter nine and my team is still split up, specifically because I find it difficult to fight with Vanille and Sazh alone. And I really don't like that around 80% of the enemies are soldiers. I don't play Final Fantasy games for recon missions.

Don't worry, just a little bit further and you gain the ability to change your team up. Also farther in the game you get to a huge wide open area where you'll do most of your leveling apparently. I'm on the final boss for Chapter 9 and I cannot for the love of god figure out how to beat him. >,< If you find out anything lemme know. xP

EDIT: Finally beat him. lawl
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 07:15:32 pm by Colbydude »
  • https://colbydude.com

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 06:35:27 pm »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
I also got a laugh at this comment, "Just to keep tradition, I'm going to play it on the Playstation 3, were it originally came from."
Someone didn't do there research. xD

yeah one of my friends said that and we got in a heated debate, he finally bought the 360 copy because he didnt even own a ps3. so i won =P
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 39 queries.

anything