Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should I be worried my friend suggested this?  (Read 2187 times)

Should I be worried my friend suggested this?
« on: February 23, 2008, 09:18:40 am »
On the train ride home yesterday, my friend was talking about some Chinese drama show and how good it is. I was like bleh no thanks. Anyway, he said just check out the OP and tell me what ya think. I was like fine...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-6IPOj99vo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-6IPOj99vo</a>

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha.

I was laughing non-stop. But he was serious. Now, if this were anime, MAYBE, but... ahahahahaha.

Edit: And the dancing should be gif'd. hahahahahahaha.
the a o d c
Re: Should I be worried my friend suggested this...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 09:24:59 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
Dude, that's even more homosexual than four pink Power Rangers dancing the Macarena singing "Dragostea din Tea" while marching through San Francisco...
My name is Pitt

alirazaq

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 11:39:22 am »
Dude, that's even more homosexual than four pink Power Rangers dancing the Macarena singing "Dragostea din Tea" while marching through San Francisco...
Thats really really really gay, about as gay as those two gay rappers "MC Booty B" and "Homo D"

I was laughing throughout the whole thing, is this real or is it a joke?
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 09:31:06 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
On the train ride home yesterday, my friend was talking about some Chinese drama show and how good it is. I was like bleh no thanks. Anyway, he said just check out the OP and tell me what ya think. I was like fine...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-6IPOj99vo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-6IPOj99vo</a>

I was laughing non-stop. But he was serious. Now, if this were anime, MAYBE, but... ahahahahaha.

Those make the visual effects in Doctor Who look crazy good. that said, I've never seen a Chinese drama in which there aren't girls that fire magical death balls from their hands.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 09:39:54 pm »
lol, "Drama"?  So this is the Chinese equivalent of Buffy the Vampire and all those other retarded shows.  Interesting.  Live action anime doesn't work, (except that movie "Casshern"...that worked out pretty nice).
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 09:58:15 pm »
  • *whistle*
All the characters look like Final Fantasy rejects, thrown into the OC. So, yeah, looks hilariously retarded.

In other knews, shut up Dracon, Doctor Who is good, and shut up Domo, Buffy was brilliant. xP

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 10:03:08 pm »
  • :3
All the characters look like Final Fantasy rejects, thrown into the OC. So, yeah, looks hilariously retarded.

In other knews, shut up Dracon, Doctor Who is good, and shut up Domo, Buffy was brilliant. xP

He never said it wasn't. He was making a point on how crappy the visual effects are in that Chinese drama, which is true. And from what I've seen of Doctor Who, the special effects are reasonably good, but not great.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 10:48:22 pm »

I was trying to think of the name of a different show but couldn't so I said Buffy as it was similar.  I was thinking of "Charmed", now I remember.  Anyway, I honestly never watched the Buffy series but I did like the film "back in the day".
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 11:46:24 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!

Doctor Who is just fine, but it has pretty cheap visual effects most of the time. There still ten times better than this !@#$%, though.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.

alirazaq

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 12:10:01 am »
lol, "Drama"?  So this is the Chinese equivalent of Buffy the Vampire and all those other retarded shows.  Interesting.  Live action anime doesn't work, (except that movie "Casshern"...that worked out pretty nice).
I got the ultimate edition of that movie, it was 1337
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 01:25:38 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君

I was bored so here you go,
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 02:57:54 am »

I was bored so here you go,

HAHAHA. Marry me XD.
the a o d c

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 03:07:26 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
There was a Chinese drama show back on AZN called Firebird/Phoenix it litterally made me cry my eyes out, its VERY good.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 03:13:24 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Interesting..... hmmmm.....  >:D.......  :'(...... :huh:   I'm confused....

I think you should be worried. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Worry. DO IT NOW!

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 11:29:52 am »
I was trying to think of the name of a different show but couldn't so I said Buffy as it was similar.  I was thinking of "Charmed", now I remember.  Anyway, I honestly never watched the Buffy series but I did like the film "back in the day".

Referring to Charmed like that makes sense, but not Buffy. Seriously, too many people just dismiss the show as silly, brainless crap without even seeing it, and as a result don't see how brilliant the show really is.

Seriously, Charmed it is not.

More on topic however, that show looks really awful. It looks like some really bad teen comedy that you would see on the Disney channel.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 12:56:53 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
Wow something that makes Power Rangers look good LOL  XD

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 67 queries.