Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Illuminati - real or fairy tale?  (Read 3317 times)

Illuminati - real or fairy tale?
« on: May 18, 2008, 07:57:23 pm »
If you don't know what the "Illuminati" is then do a Google search.  Some links are not what you are looking for but then you will find out some interesting websites.  Basically, it is an "unspoken" group of individuals that never meet in the same place...ever.  The main head honchos meet once a year to discuss the world and what measures need to be taken and thus forth.  Some say they run the world itself.  Through bribery, fear, promises of rewards, etc.  The entire system of the Illuminati is set up as like a guild from ES:Oblivion....Except one thing, instead of 10 or so ranks to climb to get to the top, there are about 60 ranks.  Once you hit around 10-15, then they start to question you and make you do things you may never have thought of doing.  Back when the USA was just starting after the American Revolution, there was a counter group called the Masons which George Washington was a part of.  During the course of history, supposed the Illuminati have infiltrated the Masons and so the Masons are now under their control.  Funny thing is that here in Michigan, we have a group called "Michigan Masons" and no, they don't mean masons as in construction or whatever.  So, it leads me to believe that if the Masons have survived this long, why not the Illuminati?  You will read a few things here and there saying they died out around the 19th-20th century.  I don't believe so.  If you REALLY get into reading about them, you find interesting theories about US Presidents that were shot or assassinated.  Seems like every President that has been shot or assassinated was doing what they thought was right and not what the Illuminati told them to do.  It's all speculation of course as no one can prove anything.  But, during Clinton's administration, about 15 people just disappeared.  No one can find records of them, no graves, no nothing.  Just some tidbits lying around the net and world from family members who all of a sudden lost contact with the individuals and forced to believe a lie of them going :on assignment: somewhere.  Theory has it that these dozen or so people knew about the Illuminati and how they have inner workings in the White House.  I know this sounds very Metal Gear or Hollywood or whatever.  But the evidence I have seen truly leads me to believe that there is a head group of a handful of people that help influence the direction of the world through their deep money pockets or fear or whatever.

Discuss.  Remember though that most of this is theory.
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
Re: Illuminati - real or fairy tale?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 02:36:36 am »
Obviously real. They sent Hulk into space.

Mod Edit: Don't delete my edits Swiftu. ~ Andrew
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 07:17:03 pm by Andrew »
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 07:12:27 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Complicated, if memory serves a small society of scientists and such did exist a long time ago when religion repressed their freedom to have a place to discuss their ideas free of religious fanaticism and accusations of heresy, and that society was the 'illuminati', but they were just a poorly organised group of people trying to understand the world, and soon broke up.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 08:20:20 pm »
Complicated, if memory serves a small society of scientists and such did exist a long time ago when religion repressed their freedom to have a place to discuss their ideas free of religious fanaticism and accusations of heresy, and that society was the 'illuminati', but they were just a poorly organised group of people trying to understand the world, and soon broke up.

Maybe that's what they want you to think.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 02:35:43 am »

Maybe that's what they want you to think.
I know you are being sarcastic but what if they do want people to really think they have passed on?
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 02:26:00 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
People bride officials, officials take bribes, people murder officials, officials organise murders, it's the way of the world, it doesn't need some mythological organisation to set it up.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 10:13:38 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
The Illuminati is very real, just very over exaggerated to almost storybook proportions. It all goes back to the Knights Templar, whom of which are also very exaggerated. If you read into their lore, take it with a grain of salt and remember that it's he said she said, every person adds their own twist to it as time goes by, making it almost a horribly false representation of them. Conspirators LOVE to think those twists are stone solid facts though.

lol Bafomet.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 10:37:39 am »
Illuminati at least was real, I'd like for it to still be in effect, it makes everything a bit more interesting.

kinda like god...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 49 queries.

anything