Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Telekinesis: Cool 1337 h4x0r ability or load of crap?  (Read 8251 times)

Gilgamesh

Re: Telekinesis: Cool 1337 h4x0r ability or load...
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2006, 08:51:11 am »
but watch the ones with the quarter and the watch...the quarter is completley covered and the watch is too big to be blown around for that long.
Magnet under the table, perhaps? And if you're wondering "but it hops up too"; reversed poles. Who's to say he didn't magnetise it beforehand? Easy to do and easy to manipulate.

tippz

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2006, 02:40:55 pm »
I agree that they are all faked, but you can't magnatize a quarter...

Anyway, the video quality on all of them sucks ass so it wouldn't really be that hard to have a line of thread or fishing line attatched to the stuff to just pull it...

Also, I remember reading that the whole thing about only using 10% of our brains is not true. We actually use 100%, but only about 10% at a time or something. I'll go see if I can find the article...

[edit] here we go http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html not the most scientific site, but there are some links at the bottom and whatnot... [/edit]
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 02:46:53 pm by tippz »

Gilgamesh

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2006, 03:35:37 pm »
You sure? It's a metal.

Pyru

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2006, 08:38:12 pm »
You sure? It's a metal.

Not all metals can be magnatised. Mostly just iron and iron alloys. If quarters don't have iron (which I don't think they do... they're mostly copper, right?) then they can't be magnatised.

Some metals won't even react to magnetic fields. Not sure if it's the case with that type of coin, but it could be.
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2006, 12:07:03 am »
Although those videos on psypog were prooven fake, I do, in fact, believe in mind-healing or what ever the hell it's called... I know two locals who both successfully practice it. And my friend has had his carpentunnel healed by one of them perssonally.
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2006, 12:55:09 am »
Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand.
  • Google Profile

officespace16

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2006, 12:56:44 am »
*raises comrade kesha hand*
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2006, 07:13:24 am »
Although those videos on psypog were prooven fake, I do, in fact, believe in mind-healing or what ever the hell it's called... I know two locals who both successfully practice it. And my friend has had his carpentunnel healed by one of them perssonally.

Proven? When did this happen?
URL=http://z7.invisionfree.com/VGRP/index.php]My new website![/URL]
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2006, 10:46:10 am »
  • Its the joeshmo!
Yes Drewdelz, please DO explain. Explain how to move a cartweel inside a closed container.
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2006, 03:44:31 pm »
Yes Drewdelz, please DO explain. Explain how to move a cartweel inside a closed container.

lmao Ok, haven't you ever heard of STATIC ELECTRICITY?
   'Nuff said.

tippz

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2006, 04:28:59 pm »

lmao Ok, haven't you ever heard of STATIC ELECTRICITY?
   'Nuff said.

Actually it isn't static elictricity. It is the air moving around in the container. They don't tell you this on the telekenesis sites, but it is a lot easier to to a pis wheel in a tall container than it is in open air. Your hands warm the air in the container and it begins to move which spins the wheel. Like I said before, if you stick your hands in ice water and then try to do a pis wheel it won't work until they warm up.
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2006, 04:39:26 pm »
I don't think they sat there and waited like 3 hours for their hands to heat the air up... >_>

tippz

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2006, 04:42:15 pm »
It takes a couple seconds... why do you think wind chills make it colder? Your body is quickly and constantly heating the air around you, then the wind blows that air away your body loses more heat to the air around you, so on and so forth. If it took hours to heat air with your body then wind chill wouldn't exist.

Anyway, I have read experements that test the whole warm hand cold hand theory and it is all true.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 59 queries.