Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 83   Go Down

Author Topic: Horn of Balance  (Read 462666 times)

AimesGames

Aimes Games: Zelda fan games.
Re: Alttp - Horn of Balance [demo 16 out now!]
« Reply #900 on: June 27, 2014, 09:26:41 pm »
  • Zelda fan games.
 XD :D

Yayyy!
Also, does this website seem low on people? Is it dying? :( Because I know people would be like ":oooo amazing!"
  • AimesGames's Website
« Reply #901 on: June 28, 2014, 05:56:01 am »
Well, feel free to invite those people over XD

Actually, judging from the posts and messages I receive there is a small loyal following for the game. I've been working on this project for years though so most of them have already stated there impressions once or multible times. Following something for years is an achievement in it's own right obviously (which is why I try to give regular updates to read). And also, I don't really go out of my way to promote the game beyond.

I find that feedback on this site has always more sparse then on other forums anyway, but that quality is also FAR better as well. As in: people are generally more constructive and almost always want to help via suggested improvements.
« Reply #902 on: June 28, 2014, 05:29:41 pm »
So, any idea when dungeon 2 will be fully completed? I believe you should be ready to finish working on it soon.
« Reply #903 on: June 28, 2014, 06:43:40 pm »
As always I find tons of small "issues" when playtesting, but the good news is that I'm practically through those. I'm currently building in some last minute design improvements (like altering the players starting position and adding a little learning curve). Next up is finishing up the subboss fights (spawning, respawning, destruction check) and tweaking the stats of Sanmola en Lanmola. The first of these three things should be done in the next couple of hours. The last one is something for tomorrow morning. So expect the demo in between 12 to 18 hours.
Re: [DEMO 17 out] Alttp - Horn of Balance
« Reply #904 on: June 29, 2014, 09:43:17 am »
Hello all. Here is the next demo (also updated in the starting post and there is a new poll):

Demo version: 0.17.00
File Size: 19,78 MB (Zipped)
Screen Resolution: 320 x 240 (Changable)
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?p1qp8vvf3zd36t9

Notes:
- The goal is to reach the end of both major dungeons
- An gauntlet mini-dungeons is included as a hard mode and to display additional enemies and items

Default controls*:
D - Action button (open doors / read text / grab / etc) + Confirm button (while in menus)
G - Attack button (hold and release for a full swing attack) + Cancel button (while in menus)
S - Perform run action (if you have the boots available)
P - Pauses the game (can be used to exit the game)
R - Use item A
F - Use item B
H - Brings up item menu
E - Brings up map menu

* The controls can be personalized in the options menu at the start of the game.

What's changed since the last demo?

+ Added darkness engine (implemented in dungeon 1)
+ Walking into solid objects will now make you push them
+ Added NPC's (and contextual textboxes)
+ Added shop set-up
+ Changed starting game's equipement

+ Added new item: Magic Mirror ("return to beginning" effect only)
+ Added new item: Lantern
+ Added new item: Fairy lantern (flame can damage enemies)
+ Added new container: breakable beer bottle
+ Added new character state: idle animation (juggling)
+ Added new enemy: Boss dungeon2
+ Finished new enemies: Lanmola / Sanmola
+ Finished breakable walls

+ Tweaked dungeon 1:
    - Redid "movable small statues" puzzle room in dungeon 1
    - Tweaked subboss fight 1 (longer delay after main attack)
    - Edited hinttext for cannonball puzzle in dungeon 1
    - Tweaked secret chest contents
+ Finished dungeon 2:
    - Altered / simplified pillar puzzles in dungeon 2 (now also more forgiving)
    - Added, tweaked or fully redesigned a ton of rooms
    - Tweaked dungeon order + chest contents
    - Added boss, subbosses and scenes
+ Tweaked / expanded overworld:
    - Now contains a shop building + extra outside "room"

+ Optimized tilesets further for better performance / filesize
+ Made some preparations for an eventual transition to studio
+ Tons of small tweaks / coding improvements / errorfixes / bugfixes
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:01:53 am by Martijn dh »
« Reply #905 on: July 03, 2014, 09:45:46 pm »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Alrighty, started a play through of the latest demo. Failed pretty hard at going any place, but hey, at least it's not an hour like my other video and it has better mic quality and it's edited to avoid it being stupidly boring.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyQ3Xb1M2cE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyQ3Xb1M2cE</a>

Martijn, you should PM me and tell me some key things, like, where each dungeon is and what areas to avoid due to being incomplete or something. And let me know if I need something from one area before going into a certain place to avoid getting blocked or something - anything that might cause me to back track a lot. Those things force me to edit the video and it's a waste of time, and I don't get a lot of time to play games these days, so things like that would be a great help. :)
  • My Music
« Reply #906 on: July 03, 2014, 09:57:05 pm »
Sure. I'll see what I can do tomorrow.
« Reply #907 on: July 03, 2014, 10:02:36 pm »
I played Demo 17 on an ultra-portable that I recently acquired.  The second area runs very slow.  I'd say about 15 FPS.  I wonder if it is the amount of objects in the area?  I can jam on some emulators with filters and such without issue as well as some regular game titles on this machine.

Windows 8
2.1/2.6Ghz AMD A6 + 7500g APU
4GB DDR3

Just letting ya know. 

What version of Game Maker are you using these days?  I know I finally switch to GM:S.  Many things seem to run much better than GM 8 and 7.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #908 on: July 04, 2014, 05:56:21 am »
Thanks for letting me know. I'll try to get right on it. Could you answer a few followup questions?

By second area you mean the second dungeon, right?
Is the slowdown consistent or does it only occur as you enter a new room?
Are there rooms or instances where the slowdown does not occur?
Does the slowdown occur outside or on floor B1 of dungeon 1?
« Reply #909 on: July 04, 2014, 04:20:42 pm »
Thanks for letting me know. I'll try to get right on it. Could you answer a few followup questions?

By second area you mean the second dungeon, right?
Is the slowdown consistent or does it only occur as you enter a new room?
Are there rooms or instances where the slowdown does not occur?
Does the slowdown occur outside or on floor B1 of dungeon 1?

By second area I mean the area beyond the switch wall as soon as you start a new game.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #910 on: July 04, 2014, 04:49:51 pm »
I'm still using Gamemaker 8.1. Converting to Studio has proven to be a nightmare / disaster last time due to dreadfull backwards compatibility. I'm gradually preparing a second attempt, but it'll still take a long time to complete.

Based on your information the issue must be caused by either the digging mechanic, objects in the room or possibly Windows8 (since that seems to be the only notable difference between our machines).
Mind if I send you some other demo's in the next couple of days to try and pinpoint the cause further?
Also, I assume the framerate does not get back up towards 30 fps after a while?
« Reply #911 on: July 04, 2014, 06:12:12 pm »
Sure, I'll test some more demos.  The frame rate gets back to 30 when I go to another area that is smaller such as the first dungeon or houses.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #912 on: July 05, 2014, 11:55:55 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Just wanted to note that I have windows 8 as well and have not seen slow downs there. However, my computer is quite new and has a lot of processing power and RAM and pretty much everything else is very good.

The problems about the menu that I mention in that LP video which I just posted was due to a strange fluke where a certain program crashed but did not close and it did some really weird stuff. Actually, you can see a thing at the end of the video that looks like a slight graphical glitch located in the center of the desktop coming out of the desktop character's sun glasses (that's actually why I kept clicking and dragging the selection, to sort of highlight it at the end when I noticed something odd. Though I didn't say anything about it, I was thinking "WTF?", lol).
I have tested the game a bit more with no problems in the menu, and - since other programs were freezing/crashing/lagging during this time as well - I can only assume it was because of that one program's problem and it has nothing to do with this game.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 12:01:50 pm by FrozenFire »
  • My Music
« Reply #913 on: July 05, 2014, 12:24:34 pm »
That's good to hear. I'm sending TheForeshadower a private demo right after this message to see if I can speed up anyway so he can enjoy it at the same speed as the rest.

I'll also release a new public demo later today (in the next 6 hours or so) fixing the error FrozenFire found and tweaking some other small issues / suggestions.

Kienamaru

The Idea Man
« Reply #914 on: July 05, 2014, 02:59:21 pm »
  • I can think of many things for anything.
How do I get this to run? I downloaded the demo... do I need some kind of special system to play it on?
Need someone to grammar check your game? Message me.

Team Project:
Mythos: Shadow of Liimina- http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=39897.0
SoL Sprite Thread: http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=39913.0
« Reply #915 on: July 05, 2014, 03:55:14 pm »
Unpack the file and run the .exe. That should be it (for default Windows devices).

My advice: wait about an 15-30 minutes for the next version which I'm preparing right now. Playing that version will make keep you from running into an annoying error in dungeon 2.

==========================

EDIT: And here is improved version

Demo version: 0.17.02
File Size: 19,78 MB (Zipped)
Screen Resolution: 320 x 240 (Changable)
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?nn1745af2xx35i4

Progress log:

0.17.01 (4 juli 2014)
+ Only when a hole beneath a container leads to another room will the secret sound be played when it is created
+ Edited scroll speed of "room below" background
+ Fixed surface issues in obj_moving_layer during ctrl+alt+delete situations

0.17.02 (5 juli 2014)
+ Fixed error: when you solve puzzle in room 23 in dungeon 2, leave the blocks gone as you leave the floor and later go back to floor B1
+ Tweaked some tiny tiling issues in dungeon 2
+ Fixed invisible wall and tiling in the overworld
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 04:30:59 pm by Martijn dh »
« Reply #916 on: July 06, 2014, 06:41:25 am »
SPOILERS BELOW  -- DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IT YOURSELF FIRST

-----------------------
-----------------------

Show content
Okay, I found some time to play through it now. Took me a good 4.5 hours; that means a lot happened ... let's see if I can remember it all.
(Also makes me wish I recorded it. Not a full let's play with commentary, like FrozenFire, because I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing that. But it would help me remember things ... and you could see exactly what happened. Might do that in the future if I remember.)

I made some notes and screenshots though, so let me go through them ...

First I'll list all the bugs I found and then I'll give some general feedback/impressions.

Overworld

I started the game by pretty much buying all items right away. I collected the 45 (?) rupees under the stairs in the first dungeon over and over again, so I had the money to do that.

1. (Minor)  -  I noticed that the shop theme doesn't repeat properly. After it fades out, there is a long period of silence before it starts again.

2. (Major (though not for this demo))  -  Bombs didn't work at all. I could equip them, but if I pressed the item button nothing happened (not even an error sound).

3. (Major)  -  When I was hit at the edge of a screen and the knockback moved me outside of the screen (so a scrolling screen transition starts) I got the following message:
"Unknown Link status. Please report."
If I pressed OK (or enter) I got the message again the next frame. By continuing to do this (hold Enter), the scrolling transition happened normally (except for the message). During the transition Link wasn't visible. After the transition was completed, the message didn't appear again and everything was normal again (I could continue completely bug-free).

4. (Crash)  -  When I entered the 3rd room of the Waterworks I got a game maker error. I tried to get through this by pressing Ignore repeatedly, but this time that didn't work. Each frame I got a couple of errors (not always the same error, but after a while the errors repeated themselves); even after the room transition was completed (the scrolling happened normally). So I had to Abort eventually.

I have the whole error log in the attachments, but Ill Ive analyzed it a bit more:

The first 2 errors are unique:

Show content
ERROR in
action number 2
of Other Event: User Defined 15
for object parent_Enemy_Creation:

In script script_Enemy_Create_Default:
Error in code at line 30:

last_created_id.destroy_creator_at_end = destroy_creator_at_end;
                                            ^
at position 43: Unknown variable destroy_creator_at_end

ERROR in
action number 2
of Other Event: User Defined 15
for object parent_Enemy_Creation:

In script script_Enemy_Create_Default:
Error in code at line 30:

last_created_id.destroy_creator_at_end = destroy_creator_at_end;
                                            ^
at position 43: Unknown variable destroy_creator_at_end

After that the following errors are repeated each frame:

Show content
ERROR in
action number 2
of  Step Event
for object parent_Enemy_Control:

In script script_AI_Bari:
Error in code at line 20:

if (status = c_Status_Stone or status = c_Status_Frozen or status = c_Status_Burning or status = c_Status_Stunned)
           ^
at position 10: Unknown variable status

ERROR in
action number 4
of  Step Event

Error in code at line 2:

if ((status = c_Status_Stone and ignore_container_stone = false) or (status = c_Status_Frozen and ignore_container_ice = false))
        ^
at position 7: Unknown variable status

ERROR in
action number 6
of  Step Event

Error in code at line 4:

if (status != c_Status_Frozen and status != c_Status_Stone and status != c_Status_Burning)
           ^
at position 10: Unknown variable status

ERROR in
action number 8
of  Step Event

Error in code at line 4:

status_counter += 1;
       ^
at position 6: Unknown variable status_counter

ERROR in
action number 10
of  Step Event

Error in code at line 2:

for (i=0; i<=attached_count-1; i+=1)
                ^
at position 15: Unknown variable attached_count

However, after some time (presumably after the scrolling finishes) the following errors ALSO happen each frame:

Show content
ERROR in
action number 7
of End Step Event
for object obj_Character_Control:

In script script_Character_Event_Collisions_Center:
Error in code at line 53:

if (argument[3].ignore_collisions = false)
                                           ^
at position 42: Unknown variable ignore_collisions

ERROR in
action number 1
of End Step Event
for object obj_Character_Collision_Center:

In script script_Character_Event_Collisions_Center:
Error in code at line 53:

if (argument[3].ignore_collisions = false)
                                           ^
at position 42: Unknown variable ignore_collisions

I don't think I saw everything on the overworld. I found 3 heart pieces overall.

Dungeon 1

5. (Minor)  -  In one of the torch rooms I experienced some light-related bugs:

That only happened during the transition. Before and after that everything was normal.
When I walked up into the torch room again, the dark overlay flickered on again, but only for a split second (too fast to take a screenshot).

When I walked up the stairs, the overlay appeared as well:

However, those bugs only appeared after I visited the torch room. And if I went up the stairs and down again, the bugs didn't appear again UNTIL I walked into the torch room. After that the transitions were bugged until I changed floors.

(The torch was lit during all of this.)

6. (Minor)  -  The following gap appeared in the wall:

As you can see it changes size depending on Links position. If Link moves down, the gap size gradually increases until it is about 16 pixels long, then it jumps back to about 8 pixels long. Then it increases again ...

7. (Minor)  -  I was in the room AFTER the room with the 5 switches and the iron balls. The balls in my current room had no sound.

8. (Minor)  -  The bottle you get along with the Rod of Medu overwrites the first bottle slot. I already had a bottle in that slot (the one I bought). Basically, it says I found a bottle, but I had 3 bottles before and 3 bottles after I opened the chest. But this is very minor, as that chest (most likely) won't be in the final game.

9. (Major)  -  I got the following error while fighting the dungeon 1 boss:

Show content
for object parent_Character_Sprite_Detached:

In script script_Detached_Arrow:
Error in code at line 47:
           creator_id.attached_count += 1;
           ^
at position 10: Unknown variable attached_count

It happened at the transition of the first phase to the second phase (and by second phase I mean the phase that is like the first one, except that the grey knights jump around as well occasionally).
I think I hit him with an arrow at that moment, but it was pretty hectic so I can't be sure. I was definitely shooting arrow though.

That's it for that dungeon, on to the next ...

Dungeon 2

Oh boy, that dungeon. I'm surprised I made it through, actually. I hit so many (bug related) roadblocks, but in the end I somehow managed to get through it.
I did enjoy it though, even if it was frustrating at times.

First, let me ask something. Are you supposed to be able to lift the large wooden crates with the power glove? I kinda think that's the case, but I could't do it.
The power glove did enable me to pick up the small crates and the pots however. I could smash the large crates with them, so I got through most obstacles.

10. (Minor)  -  Graphical glitch in sanmola room: just a black bar:

11. (Major)  -  Cutscene freeze. This was the first roadblock I hit:

Basically, after lighting both torches with the lantern the cutscene started (black bars appeared), but then the cutscene didn't continue. The itself game didn't freeze; the torch animation continued and F4 still worked. I had to close the game with the task manager.
I retried this a few times but then gave up and continued through the dungeon.

Much later I tried something different and was able to trigger the cutscene correctly.
I lit the first torch, then walked all the way to the south wall and lit the second torch with the Fire Rod. The cutscene then played normally.

Maybe (This is what I thought) the cutscene froze because the moving wall was mostly outside the view. By positioning Link at the south wall, the moving wall was completely inside the view, and therefore didn't cause a freeze. That's just my theory though (and it worked for me).

12. (Major)  -  I mentioned that I could't pick up large crates. Well after I got the power glove I was stuck:

So it was Save+Quit for me.

13. (Annoyance)  -  A lot of switches don't stay permanently pressed. I mean they're semi-permanent. They stay pressed when you change floors, but not when you save+quit and reload the game. This includes the levers after the sanmola and lanmola fights:

So the door is closed even though I'm up there (I used the shortcut warp to get in).
This isn't that problematic, but I had to replay some parts of the dungeon every time I quit the game (and I had to do that quite often). So it's annoying.

14. (Minor)  -  When some autopilot enemies (aka enemis that mindlessly charge at you), like leevers, are at the end of some stairs ... then you can't go up/down those stairs:

The enemy hits me right back up the stairs every time. In this case it wasn't a problem, because there was another way down.

15. (---)  -  This room: (Btw, this isn't really a seperate bug; I just wanna tell a little story here XD)

This was the bane of my existence. Normally (I expect) this is easy. You just lift those crates, go to the room below, press the switch, lift the crates again, and continue onwards.

However, I couldn't lift those large crates. I had to pick up one of those small crates, walk past two beamos without getting hit, and throw the small crate at a large crate.
The first beamos wasn't a problem. If I just kept walking I was fast enough to evade the beam.
The second beamos was much more difficult, because it's eye is higher than that of the first beamos. That means he could see farther over the edge, so he had a larger attack area. Example:

The first beamos doesn't see me.

The second beamos saw me even though I'm standing much further away.

I found a way to consistently get through, though:
First you have to stand in the 2.5 tile hallway, far away from the beamos, and wait for him to attack.
Dodge, then run clockwise around the beamos (so south of the beamos). Then you have to throw the crate as early as possible, just as the hallway gets narrow again. Then you can just make it in time.

I have to say, if I'm wrong and this is the intended solution ... then this is one hell of an evil puzzle XD.

But it doesn't end there. After I go to the next room and press the switch, the crates have respawned. So now I'm trapped. I can warp back to the beginning of the dungeon with Save+Quit, but that also resets the switch (because of Bug 13), so that's pointless. Finally I have the idea to use the Mirror. Because then the switch should stay pressed. I do it and discover this glitch: ...

16. (Major)  -  Bugged Mirror warp point:

You can't really see it there, but Link is stuck in the wall. Nothing I did could get him out of there (Not even dashing).

So this means I had to Save+Quit and do the beamos room again. And this was before I discovered the consistent method...

(The way I did it was using the other entrance. Because that mirror warp works correctly.)

17. (Minor)  -  Also in that beamos room (although that had nothing to do with it) I got the following error:

Show content
for object parent_Character_Sprite_Detached:

In script script_Character_Event_Collisions_Detached:
Error in code at line 422:
                                                   switch (argument[3].weight)
                                                                       ^
at position 70: Unknown variable weight

It appeared when I hit a skeleton with a crate.

18. (Minor)  -  The item text doesn't consider remapped keys. I had my map key set to T, but when I found the map it said to press E to open it. Yeah, very minor.

Okay, that was all the bugs I found ... now some general impressions + feedback:

I'll focus on the second dungeon, since that one is new, but first let me say something about the first one:

I thought the hint plates that were a nice in-universe way to help with some of the more difficult puzzles (the 5 switches + balls room; the carry pot over cracked floor room). Those weren't there the last time I played.
You have generally done a nice job to explain everything in-universe and I love that.
Both dungeons had both; a reason to exist before they became dungeons, and a reason why they became dungeons.
Those sort of details I appreciate very much.

In both dungeons you also had elements that would make sense to be there:
In the first dungeons it was the knight tombs/statues everywhere, and in the second dungeon you had things like the secret entrance which used to be an actual secret passageway, the sleeping quarters, etc.
I liked the improved the atmosphere brought by those things.

Related to that: I love the subtle storytelling in the second dungeon. You hear about all those things, ... that they didn't have enough food because the desert spread; that they had to abandon the palace. You also see this knight multiple times, could this be this Roy that has left messages everywhere? And at the end it is all revealed. I very much enjoyed that, despite some frustrations.
I found the boss reveal to be kind of funny, in a oh-!@#$% kind of way. First you have one, which is scary (and awesome!) looking enough, then comes the second. I honestly thought that was it, two seemed enough, but then the 3rd and 4th appeared :) Made me laugh a bit.

The boss fight itself was kind of easy though, I thought it was easier than the lanmola fight. I don't exactly know why though.

I also loved the fact that you can actually see the power glove in Link's sprites. Awesome detail.

I thought the second pillar-pushing puzzle in the secret entrance was really clever. Because at first I didn't look at the color of the pillars and was confused for a short time.

Now about that pillar-pushing puzzle:

I found that to be kind of unintuitive.

It's clear that the solution is:
  -  put the pillar up if the top pillar is black,
  -  and down if the top pillar is white.

But I thought this was the solution:
  -  put the pillar up if the top pillar is of a different color,
  -  and down if the pillars' color matches.

That would look like this:

I think I thought this because
 1. the top pillars and the bottom pillars share the same colors, (impiles importance of comparing top with bottom colors)
 2. the left group and the right group of bottom pillars have a different color (implies color of bottom row is important)

Both of those assumptions are obviously wrong.

I think the best solution would be to make all bottom pillars an entirely different color (grey?? (because it is a mix of white and black), brown?? (because it already exists in the dungeon)), or at least make both eighter black or white.
The bad thing is that it wouldn't look as nice...

You could also argue that it makes the puzzle easier, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

In this puzzle you have multiple valid-seeming possible solutions, the difficulty is just trying out all solutions until you find the right one.

I think that the solution to a puzzle should be two things: it should be hard to find, but once you find it it should be obvious that it is the right solution.

Aaagh, what the hell am I saying ... other types of puzzles are ok as well, but this is a trait I like to have in some puzzles...

Eh, take from this whatever you want. It's very possible that I don't make sense anymore, I'm kind of tired now...

Btw. I played version 0.17.02. Feel free to ask for clarification. Sometimes I tend to word things awkwardly.

Edit:
specs:
 - Intel QuadCore Q6600 (4 x 2.40GHz (not entirely sure...))
 - 3 GB RAM
 - Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT
 - Windows Vista 32-bit

I experienced no noticeable constant slowdown.
When entering a new room there sometimes were some slight hiccups in the framerate (could be my computer; it does that in other games as well).
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:25:46 am by Sahittam »
« Reply #917 on: July 06, 2014, 07:08:25 am »
Thanks man!
It's a little annoying that so many glitches got past me, but C'est la Vie I guess. I'll get right on it.
« Reply #918 on: July 06, 2014, 12:37:04 pm »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Whoo, yeah. Nice work on finding all those bugs, Sahittam!
I actually had #11 happen to me in a previous demo. I must've forgotten to tell Martijn about it.

If it's any consolation, Martijn, the original ALttP has its share of bugs that allow for some really odd glitches which can be pretty big game breakers, giving incorrect palettes, filling rupees to max for no reason, wrong warping Link and confusing the game about whether you are in dark or light world, and a lot of other stuff. I expect there are still a good number of bugs to be found in your engine, but you have a remarkably solid engine, all things considered, especially since your engine is like ALttP+ or something with the extra stuff.
It seems like even the most solid game can be broken, even professional games with paid testers, and the more complex and large a game is the greater the chances are of such bugs occurring. And a Zelda game is definitely not a game light in content.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 12:38:50 pm by FrozenFire »
  • My Music
« Reply #919 on: July 06, 2014, 06:08:43 pm »
Yeah, I've given up on trying to achieve absolute perfection before my releases because that's simply not possible. It's be nice if it was errorless though :)

Here is today's progress:

0.17.03 (6 juli 2014)
+ Fixed: visual glitch in dungeon 2 subboss room 1
+ Fixed: visual glitch on F1 of dungeon 1
+ Tweak: bombs are not yet implemented so their price to buy has been upgraded to 9999
+ Fixed: error in room 3 of the sewers
+ Fixed: various solved puzzles did you save properly for your next gamesession
+ Tweak: door in room with pillar puzzle 2 in dungeon 2
+ Fixed: magic mirror spawn location in dungeon 2
+ Tweaked: enemy placement in the plaza of dungeon 2
+ Fixed: large crates can now be picked up with the silver gloves (or better)
+ Tweak: Edited the text when getting a dungeon map or boots to also handle customized controls.
+ Started proces to remove all argument variables that will not be accepted by Gamemaker Studio (only a few thousand left :S)

@ Sahittam: That should fix issues 2,4,6,10,12,13,16 and 18. I'll work on it some more over the coming days.
Issue 1 (the shop music) is something I don't believe I'll fix anytime soon. Blame my lack of experience with editing sounds / mp3 music.

Having read your post several times now, I must again say thanks. All those details are very (!) usefull.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 83   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 78 queries.