Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Would you buy Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask on the DS?

Totally
- 34 (56.7%)
Yes
- 7 (11.7%)
Maybe
- 9 (15%)
Probably
- 2 (3.3%)
Never
- 8 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ocarina Of Time DS  (Read 6987 times)

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: Ocarina Of Time DS
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 03:44:44 pm »
  • The Mike
Requesting to Nintendo.com isn't going to do anything obviously. It's Nintendo of Japan that makes the Zelda games, you'd have to e-mail them about it. I know we are talking about this but I wanted to make my own statement on the issue.

I agree, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask would be great on the DS. I would like to see a multiplayer-type thing like Four Swords. I remember in ALTTP on GBA, there was a thing where if you beat Four Swords or something that you would unlock some area that wasn't in the original SNES game. I'd love to see something like that.

Mainly, I'd rather see Majora's Mask the most on DS. :)

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 03:53:56 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Listen carefully, for I am about to rant:

When the legend of zelda: ocarina of time came bundeled with my copy of wind waker, I yelled "oh rapture!" and played it through. That was good. But think about this, what would you rather have, ocarina of time coming out with the same graphics and being just a port...or...would you rather have it come out maybe 2 consoles down (grandson of the wii if it was a person...kinda) for the wii3? Think about it, for all the people who never got to enjoy the game they would have an orchestrated, beautiful game and it hopefully would include awesome cutscenes and majoras mask! Think about this, what would you rather have. A rehash that is basically the same thing but portable, or to accept the beauty that is the original console oot and accept that maybe, some where along the line, it could get a full remake, not just a port.

thanks for listening...but i would buy it if it came out! XD
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 03:58:44 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
That way I could have it on my N64, my Gamecube, my Wii, and my DS all at once.
>_>
If they do this, I wont but it unless there is some minor upgrading.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 04:00:32 pm »
  • I support The Legend Of Zelda: Hero Of Time DS
yea but it would e the same thing as sending the ma letter about the game (and emailing them a letter). It would be the same thing.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2007, 04:36:46 pm »
  • :3
I would totally buy it- just because I frigging love that game. But wouldn't touch-controls have to be shoe-horned in to make it work? And we've already seen how Mario 64 DS turned out. More of a gimmick than anything else. I'd have to say no, because although it's a nice idea- it just wouldn't work.

Listen carefully, for I am about to rant:

When the legend of zelda: ocarina of time came bundeled with my copy of wind waker, I yelled "oh rapture!" and played it through. That was good. But think about this, what would you rather have, ocarina of time coming out with the same graphics and being just a port...or...would you rather have it come out maybe 2 consoles down (grandson of the wii if it was a person...kinda) for the wii3? Think about it, for all the people who never got to enjoy the game they would have an orchestrated, beautiful game and it hopefully would include awesome cutscenes and majoras mask! Think about this, what would you rather have. A rehash that is basically the same thing but portable, or to accept the beauty that is the original console oot and accept that maybe, some where along the line, it could get a full remake, not just a port.

thanks for listening...but i would buy it if it came out! XD

I'd love to see that. Perhaps with an online mode? Maybe it would be kind of like AC:WW, in that although you can't accomplish stuff in the main game, you could find secret items, and hang around Hyrule Field doing voice chat (USB keyboards now work on the Wii- why not a mic?), killing enemies, competing at the ranch, and doing sidequests. I'd like that. I think a two-player co-op mode where you can complete the game together would kind of defeat the object of it being a fantastic remake of Zelda, because the dungeons would have to be changed to make co-op features- and would lose what made them great. Although the dungeons could remain unchanged- it would still work. But then you've got the boss to deal with and stuff. I'm sure it could work if they pulled it off right. For bosses/major enemies, I'm imagining something along the lines where one of the Links will fight, but you can both still chat, so you're both figuring it out. Perhaps you both discuss who will fight the boss and choose, with no time limits.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 06:09:08 pm »
If I get any more OoT crap(and yes, TP counts as half a remake/port thing), I think I'm going to throw up, and then kill everyone, not just the people at Nintendo, and then I'm going to blow up the internet and stuff.

If Majora's Mask was remade in graphics similar to its official art(cel-shaded is the style I'd suppose, but a lot different than TWW's or any other style I've seen), and if it had much better controls than the TP port, I might buy that.  MM is my second favorite Zelda game behind TWW, so I probably would.  Maybe they could add more masks and side-quests as well, and of course mix the dungeons up a bit so we'd still have some challenge getting through them again.

Other than that, though, no more remakes of any Zelda games, please.  Especialy not OoT.
- Click to go to thread

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 09:39:28 pm »
  • Silly cat!
You know, if you want to play OoT so badly, you COULD just play it on the N64...

Unless they add any new content I wouldn't really bother.

Hoffy.
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 09:41:57 pm »
If I get any more OoT crap(and yes, TP counts as half a remake/port thing), I think I'm going to throw up, and then kill everyone, not just the people at Nintendo, and then I'm going to blow up the internet and stuff.
When do you stop speaking !@#$%?
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 09:44:45 pm »
I think that'd be cool ONLY if they revamped the look of it. We've all played OoT and MM enough times. I'm thinking that if they did a little updating like the Final Fantasy series has been doing, it'd be worth it. But.. I can't really see myself buying the SAME game on another console.
  • My Photostream
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 11:06:35 pm »
  • I support The Legend Of Zelda: Hero Of Time DS
If all 24 of you who said you would buy the game sent a letter to nintendo of japan they would make the game. As the guy who works for nintendo, making legend of zelda games, said in his interview " The more requests we get from the fans, the more likely the game will be made"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 11:13:25 pm by Bomberman10 »
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 11:15:27 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Yea but its not an idea. Its a request. As he said in the video "If fans continues to make request like that, it could to ds user at any single time"

I know, I was just making a point as to why they're telling you what they're telling you when you send them ideas.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 11:25:49 pm »
If I get any more OoT !@#$%(and yes, TP counts as half a remake/port thing), I think I'm going to throw up, and then kill everyone, not just the people at Nintendo, and then I'm going to blow up the internet and stuff.
When do you stop speaking !@#$%?

When do you stop buying !@#$%?  It's pretty obvious that Nintendo only intended to make an OoT2 with TP.  I'd rather have a new game like MM or TWW than having to replay a game with realistic graphics.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 01:39:33 am »
  • SHOOP DA WOOP
It's pretty obvious that Nintendo only intended to make an OoT2 with TP.  I'd rather have a new game like MM or TWW than having to replay a game with realistic graphics.
Wow, I agree with eater for a change. Kinda refreshing.

uma

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2007, 02:50:13 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
I MIGHT buy OoT for the DS but honestly, I've played that game so much I'm sick of it.

Maybe if they gave it a huge graphical update, changed some music and the controls, I might get it.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2007, 02:54:22 am »
not meaning to go off topic here, but I kind of want to see ocarina of time as a wii game or something, but really updated graphics and kind of like twilight princess, but not so much the same, but have it with the graphics of wii and not n64.
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 02:57:31 am »
I would probably download it to my little brother flash catridge, :p
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 02:58:03 am »
I've wnated a remake of the majoras Mask for so long,this was my favourite one,but I don't want to hook up my N64 to play it,since I didn't get a copie of it for my GNC
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 03:50:36 am »
I'd buy it. Would it be neccessary? No.
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 11:05:43 am »
  • odens knop
2 consoles down (grandson of the wii if it was a person...kinda) for the wii3?

thriiXD

Think about this, what would you rather have. A rehash that is basically the same thing but portable, or to accept the beauty that is the original console oot and accept that maybe, some where along the line, it could get a full remake, not just a port.

Both?
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 11:13:12 am »
  • Fendez Coder
Oh please no. Please Nintendo don't do this.

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 81 queries.

anything