Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Twilight Princess Link, Minish Cap Style  (Read 2764 times)

memento

Twilight Princess Link, Minish Cap Style
« on: May 15, 2010, 03:15:56 am »
Hello, my name is Memento, and I'm kind of a new guy here. I've been working on some sprites for a while now, and I thought I'd show what I've made to get some feedback. Anyway, this is Twilight Princess Link in Minish Cap Style, so yeah.

Here's what I have so far:

^The second Link up there is him wearing the Zora Mail, and the second to last Link is him wearing Magic Armor. The four girls are three fan characters and Zelda on the bottom.

I'm wandering if maybe Link looks a little bit too serious...

Dark-Hylian

Silence
Re: Twilight Princess Link, Minish Cap Style
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 03:26:26 am »
Umm. Three things.

One: That colors, and the style, really isn't MC. The shading and shape of the clothes are wrong, same with the hair.

Two: The shading on the pants isn't great, the black splotch just looks unnatural.

Three: Especially with the other people, the feet aren't correct, and if you actually look at the running animation, the shoes are screwed up. Take a look at some MC npcs and people, not just link to get a feel for the style.

However, the design for TP Link looks pretty good, it's just not MC style really. Didn't mean to flame or anything, but maybe you could try studying up on your MC style shading and shaping, if you catch my drift.

Best of luck to you, and welcome to ZFGC.
  • Dawning Hour

Zop

Re: Twilight Princess Link, Minish Cap Style
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 06:19:37 pm »
Zelda looks like a man. lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 41 queries.

anything