Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MECHTOPUS  (Read 1172 times)

MECHTOPUS
« on: September 01, 2008, 11:57:50 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Click for Blueprints

Once upon a time, a scientist named Professor Harris was researching marine life. He built a submersible so that he could reach the darkest depths of the ocean. What he saw there was that every creature he encountered had a deep and unparalleled fear of the mighty octopus. Then his submersible was dragged to the depths by an octopus and he was never heard from again. Fortunately his research survived, and details of the power of the might octopus were put into print...

Years later, Harris's son decided to find his father's shipwreck, as he believed that his father is still alive. However, a normal submersible would be attacked by octopi just as his father's was. To this effect, Harris Jr. created MECHTOPUS, who can otherwise be described as a Mechanical Fire-snorting Octopus. Mechtopus has the powers of advanced camoflauge and underwater firebreathing. With Mechtopus, surely Harris will be rescued from what could otherwise be a watery grave!

Vote MECHTOPUS in Mr. Forum's Soul Contest '08 to find out how he saves his creator's father!
  • Lionfish Apps
Re: MECHTOPUS
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 12:17:58 am »
I love your drawings but you should try to do more realistic ones. seriously try different styles. :P
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 01:00:04 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Realistic.. it's just hard for me to think of a realistic Mechanical Fire-snorting Octopus. Sorry. :P
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 01:07:33 am »
I love your drawings but you should try to do more realistic ones. seriously try different styles. :P

This is the only drawing he's posted in a while. Don't confuse me with him just in case that's the problem. :-[

Nice drawing btw.
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 02:49:38 am »

This is the only drawing he's posted in a while. Don't confuse me with him just in case that's the problem. :-[

Nice drawing btw.
Indeed >.< sorry, IMO you should change the name, we have Pyru and Pyro, Moldrill and Moldorma, AcidGame and AcidRain, whats next? Hyrule_boy and Hyrule_kid? D:!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 04:56:58 am »
That's pretty cool. XD The blueprint is also a nice touch.

The way that the tentacles are kinda attached to eachother like joints remind me of the giant octopus in Game&Watch. :D

The only little thing about the drawing is that it looks too.. organized and a bit plain. It would be nice if something more was added to it, like some shading or texture, like scratch marks, dents, or rust marks just so that there's more going on and there's more to see. :)
Hm... I should probably put something here...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 49 queries.

anything