Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nintendo: Hey, lets cater our online service to kids!  (Read 1839 times)

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
Re: Nintendo: Hey, lets cater our online service...
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 03:09:45 pm »
I also didn't see the problem in exchanging the FCs. Since both of you most likely got internets, it's no problem to give it to each other, via IM or even eMail.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 03:21:03 pm »
All the friend code stuff can get very annoying, and I agree, with Microsoft, they've got it right. Especially with Halo 2. (And you people thought I was a Sony Fanby >_>). My friend has started a project were you post your FC's on the internet, I ain't gonna post the link because the community is a bunch of !@#$%. (I posted  a topic about Halo Movie, and the admin said it don't exists, I proved him wrong and oh look, the topics get deleted.) They should make a Halo style Lobby system that doesn't require the FC's.
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 03:31:31 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Here's what they needs:

1. Enter the Wifi Section of a WiFi-enabled Wii game (excluding DS for now)
2. Your Mii of choice appears in a room with all the other people who are online (There are different rooms in doors off to the side if the one you're in is too crowded)
3. You can walk between rooms with the control stick
4. You can point at someone and press B/A to check out their stats, name, connection rate, etc.
5. If that opponent looks like a good match for you you can press B/A over the "Challenge!" button to challenge them
6. If they accept, than you start standing in a little formation with glowing circles on the ground for open players. If they decline you just walk away.
7. If any other players want to join they walk over and stand on a glowing spot. A little window with their stats pop up and if you accept them in they get added to the formation. If you decline them they just walk away.
8. Once all the players you want are in the formation, press the "Cut Off" button. The screen changes and Player 1 gets to set the options for the game.

I'm brilliant
  • Lionfish Apps
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 44 queries.

anything