Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spiderman 3 DS  (Read 1390 times)

Spiderman 3 DS
« on: May 02, 2007, 03:27:20 am »
Alright, I just slammed this bad boy on my R4, and I've been playing it for a little bit. Heres what I think of it:

Gameplay: Decent. The gameplay is quite fun but its so !@#$% confusing. I don't know if im jumping or shooting web or whatever the fucks going on. then, they MIRRORED the controls. what the !@#$%? they mirrored them on both sides so that you HAVE to use the touch screen to attack. I look like a DICK because im sitting there making awkward hand movements trying to get the damned thing to do what I want. Also, there is apparently two types of web! Theres 'yaaay lets go building climbing!' and then theres 'tie this !@#$% up'. For some reason unbeknownst to me, they couldnt just make the two functions as one. Whatever, thats not confusing at all. One thing that really irks me about the gameplay, is the bottom screen tells you what to do- but wait! IT TELLS YOU THE WRONG THING. Most of the time you have to do this, THEN that, like you have to swim BEFORE you eat. (because you must wait till 30 minutes after you eat to swim.) To shoot web i have to shoot down. wait. what the !@#$%? No I dont! i have to double tap the screen! thanks for the help, assmunch. going down does NOTHING! whatever though, buddy; your game, just glad I didnt waste money on it. Overall, the gameplays fun IF you get used to it, but until then, you're !@#$%.

Sound: Get this; he randomly talks to himself. no joke! I'll be sitting there swinging around and he starts talking to himself. Kay. Crazy dude. Awesome. Then, the bad guys and spiderman, BOTH make the EXACT same noises when they get hurt. So, wait, Spidey's a bad guy? did i get hit? who the hell did i hit?! WHATS GOING ON HERE. Other then that, good sound :D

Graphics: I'll be honest with you.. The graphics are awesome. The only thing I have an issue with is some of the bad guys look like they didnt spend too much time on them, yet they use the same bad guys throughout the entire game. Go figure.

Overall: 3/5. It's something to pick up if you're really bored, or a really hardcore spidey fan, but the casual gamer probably wont enjoy it.

This waste of time brought to you by ZServ
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
Re: Spiderman 3 DS
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 05:55:30 am »
Graphics dont make a game. I wasnt planning to even rent the game, but thanks for the heads up XD.
the a o d c
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 08:44:05 pm »
What? There are still humans caring about games that are movie-ports? Wow...
Nice review, by the way. xD
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 09:14:42 pm »
A few screenshots would make looking your review better! Anyway an 3 out of 5 is way to high for a game where the gameplay sucks!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 10:57:29 pm »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
I was thinking about the Wii verison ,  i saw that release but is german ,

Sidenote i got a G6 >R4 :P
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 11:38:26 pm »
What? There are still humans caring about games that are movie-ports? Wow...
Nice review, by the way. xD

The games just baaad. :(

A few screenshots would make looking your review better! Anyway an 3 out of 5 is way to high for a game where the gameplay sucks!

No, really. The games so bad images.google.com doesnt even have images. Yeah; thats BAAAD.

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 12:54:00 am »
  • w00t
You could try using no$GBA with the speed setting set to "Unlimited MHz disaster 10%" to speed up as much as possible until you can get into a position where you want to take the screenshot.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 01:57:46 am »
alright, i got the english version, and its fairly better. still though, the controls suck balls. heres a video of gameplay (played by yours truly):
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQdDSaxUogU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQdDSaxUogU</a>

[...Ninjas...]

gm112

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 02:04:50 am »
I was thinking about the Wii verison ,  i saw that release but is german ,

Sidenote i got a G6 >R4 :P
Serious, right? R4 is the best slot-1 solution out there. It has the fastest updates, best compatibility and neat look. It's about the same as the M3 Simply except the faster updates.
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 10:18:06 am »
Thanks for the video. Looks like repetitive crap.
the a o d c
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 57 queries.

anything