Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Wii] question  (Read 1099 times)

Xiphirx

wat
[Wii] question
« on: March 22, 2008, 04:08:17 am »
  • Xiphirx
I got my Wii today :),

Anyway is it possible to d/l channels on my pc?
  • For The Swarm
Re: [Wii] question
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 07:06:27 am »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
Nope, sure isn't.

Maybe soon ,though.  A lot of progress has been made recently on the Wii homebrew scene.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 07:34:47 pm »
  • Xiphirx
:(

I have to pay for internet channel...
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 07:36:33 pm »
Nintendo does have a customer support page where all of the Wii questions you have are more than likely answered. Consider using this next time to avoid confusion and to get better responses to your questions.

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 07:44:42 pm »
It would be cool to get channels onto your computer. Adding photos to the photo channel easier, or getting some of the VC games to heck. But there's not much of a point really unless you have plans for it. :P
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 12:03:27 am »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
It would be cool to get channels onto your computer. Adding photos to the photo channel easier, or getting some of the VC games to heck. But there's not much of a point really unless you have plans for it. :P
Unfortunately, Nintendo would have to cut a deal with Microsoft and (possibly) Apple to do this.  I can't see that happening any time soon.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 07:22:02 pm »
Unfortunately, Nintendo would have to cut a deal with Microsoft and (possibly) Apple to do this.  I can't see that happening any time soon.
Might I ask why Nintendo would have to make a deal with Microsoft or Apple in order to do this?  All it would be is software for an operating system.  There would be no need for Nintendo to make a deal in order to produce software for Windows/Mac OS.  It's not like I need to ask Microsoft's permission before I start writing a windows program in C++, so why would Nintendo have to?

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 01:18:39 am »
  • :3
Nintendo is making a profit from it, however. You wouldn't be in it for business. But Microsoft don't publish/profit from all the games for Windows, though, so they probably wouldn't need a deal. I dunno.
Gannon-banned brother.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.396 seconds with 50 queries.