Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: About Mods!  (Read 39002 times)

Limey

Re: About Mods!
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2006, 04:42:01 pm »
The mods suck!

>_> I'm just kidding calm down ;D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 07:48:41 pm by bran371 »

2awesome4apossum

« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2006, 07:46:11 pm »
Speaking of which, FISSURE and possum would be great mods admins too. FISSURE especially.
We don't even know if thats the real fissure. I have my suspicians and its funny how he admits he's "fissure" as soon as I say: "If I was him I'd just say I was fissure to shut them up".
The same FISSURE at ZFGC-X ran Possum's old site. If anyone could tell, it'd be Possum. Just remember Possum's history!
Yes, FISSURE's been in disguise no less than two times, and I've caught him both times :D!

I'm glad people liked me as a mod :). Until I had been chosen as a mod, I had never really gotten that much recognition or anything, except maybe from 2awesome4apossum when we had that whole "Indie gaming" thing going on. Good times....
Yes, those were good times, and I only gave you the recognition, because you deserved it.  And I'm glad that you're a MOD :)

And that's what makes me like you so much. Also the reason I nominated Possum and FISSURE, though they aren't active enough :(
XD, true... (although I will be MUCH MUCH more active :P), but you'd make a much better MOD (than me, I still think FISSURE would rock) any day :)

Limey

« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2006, 07:50:33 pm »
Speaking of which, FISSURE and possum would be great mods admins too. FISSURE especially.
We don't even know if thats the real fissure. I have my suspicians and its funny how he admits he's "fissure" as soon as I say: "If I was him I'd just say I was fissure to shut them up".
The same FISSURE at ZFGC-X ran Possum's old site. If anyone could tell, it'd be Possum. Just remember Possum's history!
Yes, FISSURE's been in disguise no less than two times, and I've caught him both times :D!

I'm glad people liked me as a mod :). Until I had been chosen as a mod, I had never really gotten that much recognition or anything, except maybe from 2awesome4apossum when we had that whole "Indie gaming" thing going on. Good times....
Yes, those were good times, and I only gave you the recognition, because you deserved it.  And I'm glad that you're a MOD :)

And that's what makes me like you so much. Also the reason I nominated Possum and FISSURE, though they aren't active enough :(
XD, true... (although I will be MUCH MUCH more active :P), but you'd make a much better MOD (than me, I still think FISSURE would rock) any day :)

You BETTER get more active, you've been so inactive lately :P

and GG is down again :(

bran371

« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2006, 07:52:00 pm »
Thanks guys! I didn't think my position would get a lot of community support! O_o

But why do you keep spelling mod in all caps? XD

EDIT: Just noticed that Canada isn't on the region list in the IP locating thingy :(

Limey

« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2006, 07:53:21 pm »
Thanks guys! I didn't think my position would get a lot of community support! O_o

Because it stands for "Merchant Of Death", silly goose!

2awesome4apossum

« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2006, 07:55:55 pm »

EDIT: Just noticed that Canada isn't on the region list in the IP locating thingy :(
Because MOD is short for moderator.  In short: dunno, but glad you're one.  You've always been awesome, so I can't say I'm surprizzled. :)

and GG is down again
Yeah... I'm desperately waiting for FISSURE to log on to MSN.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2006, 07:59:53 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
ya no everyone should just let the admins pick and be done, besides if the mods suck they'll just be demodded no harm done
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2006, 10:35:14 pm »
  • Huzzowee!
Well, then again if I delete all of the members before any of the admins find out what's happening, there would be harm done >:D

But I wouldn't do that... no... not while you suspect me <_< >_>
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539

bran371

« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2006, 10:39:03 pm »
I think gm112's stunt has proven my worthiness, if anything. -_-
At least, you can't accuse me of doing nothing! And Alex worked hard too!
(and some anonymous tips from various members)
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2006, 10:42:15 pm »
  • Huzzowee!
Quite a few tips. I turned on my computer and I've got 8 posts reported. It's good to see that some members actually use that. It really helps deal with thing much faster since I can react at the speed of e-mail ;).
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539

2awesome4apossum

« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2006, 11:11:20 pm »
Quite a few tips. I turned on my computer and I've got 8 posts reported. It's good to see that some members actually use that. It really helps deal with thing much faster since I can react at the speed of e-mail ;).
I'm just glad that it's being used.  It wasn't back during (and before) the demise of ZFGC.

So yes, I gladly give my vote of confidnece to our new MOD team :)

Limey

« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2006, 11:18:52 pm »
I always use the post-report thingie.  Also I was talking to bran and giving him links to all the gm112 spam earlier :p

bran371

« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2006, 11:38:47 pm »
Yeah, I get there faster if it's via MSN or PM, but reporting is just as good.
And the other tipster was joeshmo! (I asked if he wanted his identity revealed and he said it's fine)
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2006, 11:41:51 pm »
  • Its the joeshmo!
Yay for the helping of the joeshmo!
  • Netterra Virtual Pets

Limey

« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2006, 11:44:04 pm »
Yay for the helping of Limey!

2awesome4apossum

« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2006, 11:52:37 pm »
Well... reporting is much less "rent-a-mod" like.  Now I'm guilty of this as well, but I also think that we shouldn't take the "law" into our own "hands" ;)

So why don't we just stick with the "report" button?  (yes, bran, that means I'll quit PMing you, XD)

bran371

« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2006, 12:03:22 am »
Go ahead, it's just common Interweb law that I check my mail every ten minutes, and PMs alert me every time, as with MSN. Thus those are better means of contacting me. Reporting is fine too though.
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2006, 05:40:28 am »
I'm sure that the admins here choose the right people to be an mod. For example people like alex & bran.
« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2006, 07:23:36 am »
What pisses me off, which might be my own fault, is that I could have been an admin when ZFGC-X was MADE. But I said to Drewdelz (and he knows) several times, make yourself the only admin, because more admins then one isnt needed - yet. Then a voting came up, and Lunar got most votes, earning him Global Mod...OK. Then I was also modded as was Fox. We went from Local Mod to Global mod, and Lunar raised up to Head Mod. And now Fox and I completely lose mod-ship...

Im not saying y'all have to make a mod because I cant deal with it or anything...but this is why im not very happy about it. I finally had a little leadership in ZFGC. Because everyone used to see me as some annoying member that got banned every month. But thats changed....^_^

*exhales*

Lunar

« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2006, 11:14:19 am »
You and Fox were good mods, you just weren't super active. :P
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 73 queries.

anything