Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: {Recruiting:$$$}iPhone App Development  (Read 2488 times)

LinkMaster

{Recruiting:$$$}iPhone App Development
« on: March 30, 2010, 03:42:05 am »
Hey guys,

I am currently looking for a "business" partner/team, so to speak.  I am looking to develop apps/games for the iPhone/iPod Touch. I have experience in programming and have developed a few simple apps already, but my graphic design skills are next to none. Basically, what i need is a dedicated person/team to assist with the parts of the job i lack skills in and general design.  Maybe leading into something long-term.  All profits will be split evenly.  An iPhone/iPod and Mac are not required but would be recommended.

Anyone interested don't hesitate to reply here or send me a PM.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 04:09:26 am by LinkMaster »

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
Re: {Recruiting:$$$}iPhone App Development
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 11:58:25 pm »
Is this like a general recruitment, or did you have a game style and idea in mind already?

Xfixium: "Leader"/Lead Programmer/Lead Spriter,  Cypras: Programmer, Ethelon: Tiler/Spriter, Darklink45: Spriter, Noseblunt3: Spriter,
SinkinDevil: Spriter, Dotyue: Spriter, Tompel: Tiler/Spriter, 
Mamoruanime: Tiler, DJvenom: Spriter

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 12:15:37 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
Is this like a general recruitment, or did you have a game style and idea in mind already?

Kind of had the same question?

We need a bit more information.  I guess we really need to know if this prospective designer would need to come up with a design concept on their own or if you maybe have a idea of what the game will look like.  Also maybe what type of games are you making. That helps to know just how much detail will need to be done for design.

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft

LinkMaster

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 12:19:07 am »
I have a few ideas brewing, but I'm pretty much looking for something somewhat long-term (a few projects).

Kind of had the same question?

We need a bit more information.  I guess we really need to know if this prospective designer would need to come up with a design concept on their own or if you maybe have a idea of what the game will look like.  Also maybe what type of games are you making. That helps to know just how much detail will need to be done for design.
I will do most of the general concept design and coding, I just need help with the graphic design aspect.
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 05:29:04 am »
  • Minalien
Way to show people that you can talk big. Now you should, you know, actually prove that you can do what you claim, if you expect anybody worth half a !@#$% to get on-board.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 11:59:54 am »
Show me proof, like screen-shots even if the graphic design isn't the best.

Screen-shots, free app to download as a demo or proof (I have an iPhone), I can help out if you want as I am an artist myself and have extensive 3D modeling, rigging, animation, design, 2D art and most media experience.

I have little programming knowledge but I am VERY experienced in art :3
Game Designer and Artist

My Zelda Projects Official Site:
http://unicornslair.byethost17.com

I encourage you, please rate my Project here!
  • The Legend of Zelda: Secret Depths of the Unicorns Lair

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 04:55:12 pm »
  • Xiphirx
This is a grave dig Janet. The original poster hasn't been active since April 8th, and the last reply before yours was from March 30th. This pretty much implies that the original request is not needed or has already been filled.

Thanks for the input, I think the best way to get to him is to email him through the forums.

Locked.

LinkMaster: If you need this unlocked in the future, send the administration a message.
  • For The Swarm
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 52 queries.

anything