Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Infin what the !@#$%.  (Read 4095 times)

gm112

Infin what the !@#$%.
« on: January 21, 2009, 09:02:15 pm »

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/725/pasteddata4233mz4.jpg

All I did was click on Community and that came up.

EDIT: The warning message just said "Database error. Please contact administrator"
Re: Infin what the !@#$%.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 09:21:08 pm »
I would think that if you had access to his account, you would at least see the admin panel on the top right of the forum index. But I don't know, I did notice your account number is just a few off from his, and at one point I know you had a ZFGSDK status which would have given you increased permissions; unless you still have them in secondary.

One time I remember myself coming across an error in the tabs. I would be posting a new topic, and then I would right click either something in the Projects or Resources tabs and that would lead to a page saying that I was not allowed to post new topics there. I don't know, I can't remember the specifics beyond that for how I engaged it - it could all and well be fixed now.

gm112

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 09:22:28 pm »
I would think that if you had access to his account, you would at least see the admin panel on the top right of the forum index. But I don't know, I did notice your account number is just a few off from his, and at one point I know you had a ZFGSDK status which would have given you increased permissions; unless you still have them in secondary.

One time I remember myself coming across an error in the tabs. I would be posting a new topic, and then I would right click either something in the Projects or Resources tabs and that would lead to a page saying that I was not allowed to post new topics there. I don't know, I can't remember the specifics beyond that for how I engaged it - it could all and well be fixed now.
Hmm.. Good point. I'm just curious as to why it said I was Infin :S. Although, once I refreshed the page all was well.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 09:34:17 pm »
... Odd, very odd.

Unless you've been nicking passwords or my cookies the only explanation I can give is that the username retrieval via DICKBUTT is somehow returning the wrong userid. As you've already told me on msn you can't access admin tools or anything else so it's not my account your in, it just has my name on it.

Ah well, hopefully I'll be removing most of the DICKBUTT from this site when I have the chance, should fix these stupid bugs. I promise I'll stop being such a lazy !@#$% with the PHP programming :p. I just hate web design.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 09:36:53 pm by Infini »

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 09:46:03 pm »
21st January nevar forget

Also, did Jon already tell you about this?:
Whenever I get linked to a topic here (via MSN for example) and I have to log-in (which happens a lot since Firefox logs me out every time I close it), I don't get redirected to the topic I just clicked at, but strangely enough to a random banner of our affiliates.

I mean the graphic, the actual picture.

I'm posting this here since I assume it might be related.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 09:47:38 pm »
*rolls eyes* Oh I do so love web design.

Alrighty, not entirely sure what thats caused by but I'll look into it to.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 10:03:55 pm »
Checked logs, errors seem to be occuring due to rather stupid sql syntax errors. Rather odd really as they are in a file that I don't believe I or anyone else has modified >_<.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 11:24:19 pm »
  • Xiphirx
I don't believe I or anyone else has modified >_<.

*walks off slowly*
  • For The Swarm

Antidote

>.>
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 10:22:31 pm »
  • In all seriousness who's serious?
*looks at xphirix suspiciously* HE seems rather guilty. :P
  • Axiomatic Data Laboratories
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 09:46:09 pm »
21st January nevar forget

21st January is my birthday. :3

And what's wrong with the DICKBUTT? DICKBUTT is awesome, I've been planning on incorporating it for commenting and a few other things on my website.
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 09:49:48 pm »
And what's wrong with the DICKBUTT? DICKBUTT is awesome, I've been planning on incorporating it for commenting and a few other things on my website.
DICKBUTT is fine. Its just unneccessary with out website, it overcomplicates matters and isn't used to its potential. Also; Windy fails at DICKBUTT programming.
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 10:15:57 pm »
DICKBUTT is fine. Its just unneccessary with out website, it overcomplicates matters and isn't used to its potential. Also; Windy fails at DICKBUTT programming.
Lies. I'm pretty good with DICKBUTT programming, when it's used in a proper manner, ie. not the way you've done it >_______________>

gm112

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 10:33:45 pm »
This topic has survived for way too long :X. And Infin, I think Windy has a point because you ARE lazy ;-D.
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 10:57:08 pm »
Lies. I'm pretty good with DICKBUTT programming, when it's used in a proper manner, ie. not the way you've done it >_______________>

Yeh I'm lazy and cut corners like mad :P. Given however that I did the whole site with no help in a short space of time, despite the fact I hate web design, don't expect perfection.
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 07:43:24 pm »

Yeh I'm lazy and cut corners like mad :P. Given however that I did the whole site with no help in a short space of time, despite the fact I hate web design, don't expect perfection.

Are you serious? ZFGC looks smexy, the first time I saw this design I thought it was mocking me and my pitiful web design skills before getting it on with my girlfriend.

I wish I had a girlfriend.

The only thing I don't like, and just noticed, is that when you hit the Preview button, the background for the preview box is a horrible grey. D:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 1.175 seconds with 68 queries.