Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arctic Ferret's Drawing Collection  (Read 2027 times)

Arctic Ferret's Drawing Collection
« on: January 31, 2009, 03:18:04 am »
  • Kyon-kun, denwa!
Hi. I just wanted to show off some of my talent. I havent always done just spriting. Here's just some of the pictures I've made over the last few years. I didnt want to have to take them out of their frames and scan each individual drawing, so I took a picture of the drawing on the walls of my bedroom. Sorry about the flash from the camera in the pictures. It was unavoidable. Please enjoy.

Mater from Cars

[This was a drawing I drew for my Neice's 3rd Birthday. Cars is a really good movie.]

Kensuke (Kenny from South Park Episode Good Times With Weapons)

[Drew this one for an old friend]

Celesteka Catkiller

[This is a drawing of my first ever created World of Warcraft Character. She is since retired to a server I dont play on anymore]

Kenshin Himura

[This was drawn as a birthday gift for one of my brothers on their 18th birthday. To this day it remains my best and favorite Ink drawing portrait I've ever done]

Super Saiyan 4 Goku

[What can I say? I love Dragon Ball, Z, and GT]

Goku

[This is what is called a Needlepoint drawing that I made by sewing yarn onto a piece of Canvas. This is a fun style of art and I hope to work on another Needlepoint in the future]

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney

[I finally got a Drawing Tablet for my computer and started trying out drawing pictures and adding color on my computer. the Ace Attorney Series is my favorite set of games on the Nintendo DS. OBJECTION!]

Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law

[Harvey Birdman is one of my favorite shows to appear on Adult Swim. I thought it'd be funny to parody the Phoenix Wright Series with Harvey doing the Finger Point, so I made this after I made the Phoenix Wright drawing.]

Lucas from Mother 3

[I was VERY happy when the Fan-made English Translation project finally finished and I was able to play Mother 3 in English, although I am faithful to the Mother Series and bought Mother 1+2 and Mother 3 Japanese cartridges on GBA from Playasia.com]

I hope you liked these pictures as much as I did making them.

"You gave us up for warcraft!?" -Comrade Kesha

D-Pad

A.K.A. Gyrowolf
Re: Arctic Ferret's Drawing Collection
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 08:37:40 pm »
Very cool! Scrolling down from Phoenix to Harvey sent a nice chill down my spine. 8)

I would love to frame my work as you did yours (it's nice to perserve your work) and I always mean to set aside a couple of bucks for some frames. However I never really thought I drew anything I thought was worth framing. Maybe I should take screenshots of my games and frame them! :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 41 queries.