Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Survival Crisis Z  (Read 606 times)

Survival Crisis Z
« on: August 18, 2007, 08:30:43 pm »
  • All Hail Crappy Sprites!
As the description asks, has anyone played this awesome game? If not the web address to download it for free is http://www.totallyscrewed.net/newsite/games.htm (Scroll down the page to it)

In a few words it's an open ended survival game, with some RPG like elements in it (You can pick a class, gain skills, have party members) and 2 factions, the SWAT and the Rebels.

The plot is simple: Neighbour's Dog bites Mailman, Mailman bites Neighbour, etc, etc till the whole city is mainly a population of zombies.

One brilliant thing is the Takeover system, where you can go into the house of one of the factions (or a neutral one) and attempt to take it over. For the Factions, you have to fight some people from that faction, and for neutral you have to fight off a zombie attack (easily done with an smg, a shotgun, and a counter to hide behind) These all have difficulty levels and if you succeed, you now own that roperty. You get a 50% discount on everything they sell and you get money everyday depending on how many enemies you kill (each property = $0.20 a kill)

It is a really time consuming game, and if we play it strategically, you can get good weapons early (people in a property change every time you leave and enter, I did it until a rebel and a swat member fought, the swat guy lost and I picked up the smg :P) owever, some of the missions are more difficult as they go, and to advance the story you MUST do the Neutral peoples missions. I'm currently about 4 missions in, and I fought carefully to get a difficulty 8 building.

One last thing to say to anyone who is going to try this, if graphics in a game mean the world to you, you MIGHT not like this game, it is cartoony graphics but good thing is you can edit them. Another tip is that you should read the readme AND take its advice to play as a doctor or clerk when you first play, the doctor has regen and the clerk runs 20% faster (VERY good for escaping zombies)

So I think i'll go load up the game again now, Happy Surviving!
~Project List~
-Untitled RPG - Barely Started!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 36 queries.