Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Metroid Prime *Rant* *Spoilers?*  (Read 4358 times)

Re: Metroid Prime *Rant* *Spoilers?*
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2007, 07:00:56 am »
  • Captain Banana
Anyway, the stupid Fission Metroids kept pissing me off and it seemed like there wouldn't be an end to them, so eventually I just tried to ignore them and found my way to Metroid Prime.  I kept fighting it until Subchamber 4 or whatever that room is called, but then died because the freaken ice beam funking sucks, so I just gave up and stopped playing.
Keep trying, blast a fission metroid with an ice beam then missile it, that works great, don't waste missiles on normal metroids though.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2007, 01:51:59 pm »
so I could try to actually finish it rather than just getting to fight the Alpha Blogg.  So far I got to Dark Agon Wastes, and it IS in fact a lot easier than MP1.

Alpha Blogg is before the boost ball boss... no wonder you thought it was easy.
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2007, 02:05:55 pm »
  • *whistle*
so I could try to actually finish it rather than just getting to fight the Alpha Blogg.  So far I got to Dark Agon Wastes, and it IS in fact a lot easier than MP1.

Second'd.

I beat Metroid Prime and only died against Meta Ridley, but I had to re-do the Boost Ball Guardian like... 5 or 6 times. o.O

That !@#$% was SO frustrating.
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2007, 03:27:13 pm »
Also, the Spider Guardian...also, just about every boss afterwards.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2007, 03:43:25 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread

Alpha Blogg is before boost ball? Why the hell haven't I fought it yet then? I'm at the boostball !@#$% :(

I </3 Sol

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2007, 05:49:00 pm »
  • :3
Checkmate?

Anyway, the stupid Fission Metroids kept pissing me off and it seemed like there wouldn't be an end to them, so eventually I just tried to ignore them and found my way to Metroid Prime.  I kept fighting it until Subchamber 4 or whatever that room is called, but then died because the freaken ice beam funking sucks, so I just gave up and stopped playing.

I then preceeded to sell both TP and True Crime: Streets of LA so I could rebuy MP2, so I could try to actually finish it rather than just getting to fight the Alpha Blogg.  So far I got to Dark Agon Wastes, and it IS in fact a lot easier than MP1.

*Hooked on Phonics'd.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2007, 09:59:04 pm »
No, I'm pretty sure the Boost Ball Guardian comes before the Alpha Blogg, or else I would've figured out how to get to the Alpha Blogg sooner.  From what I can remember, the Boost Ball Guardian was the only real challenge.

As for now, though, I've got got 30 missiles, 100 light and dark beam ammo, and two energy tanks, and only need the last key in Agon Wastes.  The Space Jump Guardian was a little too easy, Dark Samus was a pushover, and nearly everything else made me feel as if MP1 was impossible.  There really isn't as much backtracking, and it is a whole lot easier to get from room to room without hundreds of enemies swarming around like those annoying Chozo Ghosts or Metroids.

Anyway, MP1 will have to wait quite a while before I play it again.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2007, 10:11:12 pm »
Wait a minute...you haven't even reached the first (real) boss in Prime 2 yet? All of the final area bosses are long and difficult fights. The second one took me over a half hour to kill. You have no grounds to compare the difficulty level of the two games until you have beat them both, or at least progressed to the fetch quests. Well, in my book anyway.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2007, 10:13:57 pm »
No, I'm replaying Prime 2, after having sold it a few years ago and just rebought it yesterday.  I'd erased my file so I have to start over again.
- Click to go to thread
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 53 queries.

anything