Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nominations - April 2010  (Read 2959 times)

Nominations - April 2010
« on: April 27, 2010, 08:33:52 am »
I've been super busy with college; projects due and finals soon. As many of you may have noticed, the news article for the last Project of the Month was not released; it will along with the one for April around the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

But yeah, anyway, this topic is open for business. The rules are as they have been - to nominate a project you need 3-5 sentences (if you vote for the project you nominated, the nomination itself counts towards the vote requirement), and to vote you need 1-3 sentences. Users can't nominate their own projects, but they can vote for their own projects. If there are any other questions about that still, feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 02:51:16 am by 4Sword »
Re: Nominations - April 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 09:16:28 am »
I nominate The Legend of Zelda: Spirit's Quest.

I still don't know why this project is still in the concept section, because it has shown so much already that it definitely can be considered a WIP project. It takes Zelda fangame in a different direction than the usual ones, because of the side view perspective. Something that was done in the much underrated Zelda II. With its own made graphics FrozenFire puts in much love and care  :P into the project and this is clearly visible in the screens and videos shown of the project.  And together with DarkLight providing the music to this game, I can't wait to play the first demo.

Okay that sounded really mushy, but it is a real great project that is sitting in the wrong section for far too long. Therefore VOTE for the Legend of Zelda: Spirit's Quest.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 09:29:52 am by Niek »
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 10:43:33 am »
Yes, I vote for Spirit's Quests as well.

I was trying to decide weither or not to nominate another project so there is something to choose, but Spirit's quest has made the most progress this month. It is also the most appealling to me personally and shows a high level of refinement in what is there already.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 11:58:55 am »
I nominate spirit quest as well. It's new, it's beautiful and it's different from other zelda fan games
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 12:41:57 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Spirit Quest. It's a project that needs more attention. The graphics are great and it seems he can handle the coding as well.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 03:16:50 am »
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit's Quest all the way. Sneak peeks of new graphics keep it interesting. Love what has been shown in animations and style. A break from the norm when it comes to fan games. A fresh perspective.
  • Pyxosoft

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 03:56:26 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Definitely Spirit's Quest. The game's pretty sweet, and FrozenFire deserves some support and recognition :P

So yeah.
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 04:45:08 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
Definitely Spirit's Quest. The game's pretty sweet, and FrozenFire deserves some support and recognition :P

So yeah.
Ditto!
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 08:15:35 pm »
Kind of surprised I didn't have to put a poll up due to the unanimity of the result so far, but the nomination and voting process is still open until tonight. Indeed though, Spirit's Quest is good in a good way.

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 10:06:58 pm »
I'll put my vote in for Spirit Quest, though it's probably not necessary. My reasons are the same as the rest here.

Xfixium: "Leader"/Lead Programmer/Lead Spriter,  Cypras: Programmer, Ethelon: Tiler/Spriter, Darklink45: Spriter, Noseblunt3: Spriter,
SinkinDevil: Spriter, Dotyue: Spriter, Tompel: Tiler/Spriter, 
Mamoruanime: Tiler, DJvenom: Spriter
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 05:59:42 pm »
Neato, Spirit's Quest wins unanimously then. I gave you an award FrozenFire and updated forum's news index but was unable to update what appears on the site because you don't have a project page created for your game that the site can link to accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 55 queries.

anything