Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [New Video] TLoZ: The Cursed Mirror: Update 25th Aug  (Read 4348 times)

FelipeD

Nothing...
[New Video] TLoZ: The Cursed Mirror: Update 25th...
« on: August 21, 2014, 02:40:38 pm »
Hi guys!!
I decided to close the topic of my last project and start a new one.

As you can see, this fangame is based in the GB style but I added some details from others Zeldas.

Until now I just can show you some pics and a little vid where you can appreciate the transition efect between rooms.

The game will be available  in two languages: Spanish and English so don't worry about the text of the pictures :D

Pics
Show content

Videos
Transition between rooms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s1CYPv6h6Q

Some fun scenes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtw9OXjoUnI
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 05:00:55 am by FelipeD »
Re: [Pics + Video] TLoZ: The Cursed Mirror
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 02:54:30 pm »
Are you actually coding this using Game Maker 5? If so I was unaware that people still were using that. Other than that thanks for posting your project and planning to release your game in both Spanish and English.

AimesGames

Aimes Games: Zelda fan games.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 03:52:06 am »
  • Zelda fan games.
This is very promising.
I am liking it a lot.  I like the basic HUD, too.  It really makes it come together quite well.  I hope for a demo soon? ^-^
  • AimesGames's Website

FelipeD

Nothing...
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 01:48:56 pm »
Are you actually coding this using Game Maker 5? If so I was unaware that people still were using that. Other than that thanks for posting your project and planning to release your game in both Spanish and English.
Well I'm working on GM5 because I haven't bought the GM Studio yet :)
Nevertheless I don't discard develop another project GM Studio.
Thanks for your comment.

This is very promising.
I am liking it a lot.  I like the basic HUD, too.  It really makes it come together quite well.  I hope for a demo soon? ^-^
Thanks for your comments :). A demo mmm... look I'll release a demo but I want to make a very good demo, not just a piece of the intro and a couple of things more. No, I want to release a kind of dungeon as good as the TLoZ: Just Beginning demo

This week I've been recording some scenes for the trailer and I expect to make some progress this weekend.
Tomorrow I'll publish the list of items I've done and a little introduction to the story of the game.
Greetings!!

FelipeD

Nothing...
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 05:00:05 am »
It's very late but before sleeping I wanted to share with you guys this vid. It's not a trailer yet but you can see whats on the game until now.

Hope you enjoy it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtw9OXjoUnI

AimesGames

Aimes Games: Zelda fan games.
Re: [New Video] TLoZ: The Cursed Mirror: Update ...
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 08:51:58 am »
  • Zelda fan games.
No reason to buy the full version of Game Maker: Studio because they have raised enough money to cut out the light version and replace it with a standard version.  Standard version comes with all GML.

Unfortunately, it will export files for Android, or HTML5.  Though, it doesn't even matter because HEY you can make a full game with all of the helpful features for spiriting and text editing (just won't get the super special features).

Though, I hope your windows version is up to date because GM6 games crashes on Windows Vista-8.1. :( luckily they made a heck tool to convert the files (yoyogame's heck tool, so it's trusty to use), so that you can play on the modern and supported windows operating systems.  :)

Also, Game Maker: Studio has major issues when importing old games. :( So, I don't recommend importing your game into GM: Studio.  But yeah if GM5 works for modern Windows then it won't matter. x3
  • AimesGames's Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 46 queries.