Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sketches and Drawings by Limey  (Read 1392 times)

Sketches and Drawings by Limey
« on: June 12, 2008, 04:10:37 am »
  • :D
Note:  All but one of these were drawn in a *tiny* 3x5 sketchbook.

(Only one drawn on big paper-- it really shows, the quality is a lot better)

(not finished)

(My favorite-- foot cut off by paper)

As you can see-- I have a lot of trouble sticking to one style <_<

Also!  C+C please!  Seriously, do NOT hold back-- be critical (also a bit nice tho <_<;;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 04:33:36 am by a Hint of Lime »
Re: Sketches and Drawings by Limey
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 04:13:32 am »
They all look pretty good.  I like the second image the best, but I do not honestly know why.  It is probably the way the lighting effect was done.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 04:15:55 am »
They all look pretty good.  I like the second image the best, but I do not honestly know why.  It is probably the way the lighting effect was done.
Thanks :)  That's the first one I did in that style.  His legs were a bit !@#$% up-- if you ask me tho, the snake one perfected that style, body wise.  The snake one has a !@#$% up face tho :/

But yeah, I liked that first one the best for a while too-- I'm actually working on remaking it on my mac using vectors (<3 inkscape)
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 10:34:55 am »
Your overwhelming ability to draw hands in comparison to me first won my attention. Then the octopus held it.
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 05:19:39 pm »
Very nice artwork! My favorite one is probably the octopus. xD I really like the different angles that you put the tentacles in and it gives the drawing more depth.
Hm... I should probably put something here...
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 02:29:24 am »
Your overwhelming ability to draw hands in comparison to me first won my attention. Then the octopus held it.
Hah, thanks.  Hands are (or used to be I guess) my biggest weakness, which is why I started to draw my hands up here :P  They were drawn with my hand extended in front of me btw.  It does help out though, I suggest practicing if you aren't good at hands.

Very nice artwork! My favorite one is probably the octopus. xD I really like the different angles that you put the tentacles in and it gives the drawing more depth.
It's funny-- that's exactly why I wanted to do the octopus in the first place!  I had ended up only putting in 7 tentacles at one point tho-- one of them looks a little rushed, and that's why: I was having trouble finding the right place to fit it in XD (try and figure out which one lol)

Any other C+C?  I've been out of town (still am), so I can only check a few days, i'd love to come back and find some replies >.< :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 49 queries.