Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stepping Down  (Read 5311 times)

thestig

Stepping Down
« on: October 28, 2012, 06:37:32 pm »
Dear ZFGC,

I am here to inform you that I am stepping down from my position as admin on ZFGC. It is time for me to move on to other things, and well.. some things are simply not meant to be. The party was fun while it lasted. I had fun. I hope you did too.

I'd like to end this post with a quote. "for though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see there will be an answer, let it be. " -- Paul McCartney
Re: Stepping Down
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 06:41:33 pm »
ah yeah its that time again

how the !@#$% is this spam

this is an alt account for hyrule_boy
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 06:50:52 pm »
Even though I've know this would happen for a while I can't believe it's just gonna be me Steve and Ashley heh. I think it goes without saying that you were a massive influence on the site, and to us. You'll be missed like hell man... I mean really... all that extra work I have to do xD. It's like you enjoy watching me suffer!

It's gonna be hard to fill your boots... but I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks for your passion, your skill, your work and your friendship.

I'll be seeing you around :D.
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 06:55:36 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Ah, I haven't been around too much, but I must say you were a great admin. Hope you don't leave us all alone, right now that the forum looks to be active.

EDIT: damn, it's weird to see your post with a gray tag instead of a red one.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 07:04:10 pm by BlazeBigBang »
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 07:48:26 pm »
That sucks geem, you were a great admin

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 08:55:30 pm »
Although the journey continues and there are many miles ahead, goodbye,bro. you'll be missed, my friend.

I'm sure I stole that from somewhere but I mean it.  I know what you wanted to make happen here and all the huge plans and such.

Zfgc will be less without ya as i know your skills alone will take a while to replace.  Maybe I'll get into web coding so I can still get your awesome plans rollin.

Take it easy,bud, and drink a brew for me.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 01:26:30 pm by Theforeshadower »
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 01:22:54 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
You seem like a pretty brilliant guy, so I'm guessing you're going to pwn the world with your mad skillz. In that case, sweet deal. But yeah, your positive attitude and helpfulness will be missed.

EDIT: I brainlessly thought you were saying you were disappearing from ZFGC, probably because that's usually what everyone says when they "think" they are leaving ZFGC for good, but I just realized you were only stepping down as admin, and you never said anything about leaving ZFGC. Shoot, when am I gonna learn that proper brain function requires less work and/or more sleep (answer = never)? Anyway, I guess you'll still be around, just not as an admin, and and I'm guessing not nearly as active.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:23:59 am by Frozen炎 »
  • My Music
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 08:05:24 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Thanks for all the work you put in while you were running the show! Do you still plan to be on the KoT Team?

thestig

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 01:17:23 pm »
Although the journey continues and there are many miles ahead, goodbye,bro. you'll be missed, my friend.

I'm sure i stole that from somewhere but i mean it.  I know what you wanted to make happen here and all the huge plans and such.

Zfgc will be less without ya as i know your skills alone will take a while to replace.  Maybe i'll get into web coding so i  can still get your awesome plans rollin.

Take ,bud, and drink a brew for me.
I will. When I get done with classes tomorrow, one bottle of blue moon for you. ;p

You seem like a pretty brilliant guy, so I'm guessing you're going to pwn the world with your mad skillz. In that case, sweet deal. But yeah, your positive attitude and helpfulness will be missed.

EDIT: I brainlessly thought you were saying you were disappearing from ZFGC, probably because that's usually what everyone says when they "think" they are leaving ZFGC for good, but I just realized you were only stepping down as admin, and you never said anything about leaving ZFGC. Shoot, when am I gonna learn that proper brain function requires less work and/or more sleep (answer = never)? Anyway, I guess you'll still be around, just not as an admin, and and I'm guessing not nearly as active.
I appreciate the compliments! And you were actually not far off.. I plan on taking a long break from ZFGC for personal reasons. I always admired your abilities in game development.. you seemed to have a certain intuition that worked. Shame nobody employs you full time yet. ;p

Thanks for all the work you put in while you were running the show! Do you still plan to be on the KoT Team?
Well.. more like it was a team effort not just by the admins, but by various people from the community too. I don't like taking credit for *one* thing.. sure, I helped but it was both staff members and community who made things better. I mean, KoT wouldn't be where it is today if it weren't for you, Max.

Speaking of KoT.. no. I relinquished all of my duties. I remain as a temporary "advice guy" up until this saturday then the ball is really in Majora's court. At the very least, I'm helping him with getting ZFGC off of SMF finally, but it won't be with what my vision was for future ZFGC. But that doesn't make his take on it any lesser. The important thing is, you guys will be off of the piece of !@#$% we know as SMF.

Steve, if you ever read this I want you to know that I miss you buddy. I hope all's well with you back in NYC. =\ I'll drink one on you, too.

Kienamaru

The Idea Man
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 07:10:04 am »
  • I can think of many things for anything.
This is the most depressing thing I've had to read in a long while. I never got to know you but it sounds like you were pretty incredible. Hope everything is well for you man, and that in leaving you accomplish whatever it is that you're setting out to do.
Need someone to grammar check your game? Message me.

Team Project:
Mythos: Shadow of Liimina- http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=39897.0
SoL Sprite Thread: http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=39913.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 57 queries.

anything