Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I love UPS.  (Read 8261 times)

I love UPS.
« on: December 11, 2008, 01:03:10 pm »
We were supposed to get a package today, we checked the tracking, it says Mechanical Failure Occurred", it apparently was in two different states at the same, both says Mechanical Failure Occurred, the usual In Transit is now changed to Exception >.<

DJvenom

super-sage
Re: I love UPS.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 01:52:52 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.
Obviously UPS's particle transporter malfunctioned halfway through the transport, rendering your package partially in 2 states.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 03:10:43 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
careful, that might cause a resonance cascade.  Fiss, where are you located?  They tend to suck in other places more than others.  I've never had any problems with them (hell, they got my monitor and case from newegg here in a day with 3 day shipping.)

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 03:28:37 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
I totally agree! 

I ordered Bueatiful Katamari forever ago, with expited (1-3 day) shipping, and it STILL ISN'T !@#$% HERE.

IELHFAWYHEEYVEUYIRCLGKEFLIAGRTKUEHGKLASDFBGKXCMNBGKIUASHFSKGSAKJDGFNJSADKGHFIKLASHGUIWHGKJSDFNBFVSDBHGKJUSDNDFGKSG

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 03:36:35 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.
My shirt shipped on the 8th, and wont get here til the 12th, yet it hit Vernon, CA on the 9th.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 03:49:00 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I totally agree! 

I ordered Bueatiful Katamari forever ago, with expited (1-3 day) shipping, and it STILL ISN'T !@#$% HERE.

IELHFAWYHEEYVEUYIRCLGKEFLIAGRTKUEHGKLASDFBGKXCMNBGKIUASHFSKGSAKJDGFNJSADKGHFIKLASHGUIWHGKJSDFNBFVSDBHGKJUSDNDFGKSG

That's USPS, not UPS.  USPS is the normal postal service.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 03:52:42 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
I know, but I just wanted to !@#$% about it all the same.

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 04:22:41 pm »
careful, that might cause a resonance cascade.  Fiss, where are you located?  They tend to suck in other places more than others.  I've never had any problems with them (hell, they got my monitor and case from newegg here in a day with 3 day shipping.)

New York state here.

We've gotten things through UPS a lot, this i the first time this has happened >.>

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 06:42:43 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
I told Mr. Bubbles all this over AIM yesterday, but the worst service is USPS (United States Postal Service)

So I ordered a package, right? Ships from California. No big deal. Within a day it arrived to Oklahoma City (Where I was living at the time olol) I check the package status the next day and find it was on its way to Maine. Weird, but whatever. So it ships back to California again, a different city at least then from where it was shipped, and then finally loops back to Ok City again for delivery. My question is why didn't that thing come off the truck in Ok City the first time around? SSS+ Service.
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 11:28:08 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
I've been buying things from the internet since 2004, and EVERY TIME they ship using UPS, it's come on it's predicted arrival date. Every time.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 11:35:33 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything

New York state here.

We've gotten things through UPS a lot, this i the first time this has happened >.>

odd, i'm in new york as well.  Maybe you just got unlucky this time.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 06:29:04 am »
I hate UPS, they tack on huge charges when ordering you United States folks. So you can buy like $20 worth of stuff and end up paying $50 in shipping and additional charges :(
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 04:57:40 pm »
My package was rescheduled to today. It got to my city around 11:51 PM last night, it's around 12 AM now, all it says is destination scan at my city, no out for delivery or anything.

UPS sucks DICK.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 62 queries.