Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Ask a Girl [Mature Content?]  (Read 41259 times)

Re: Ask a Girl
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2008, 05:04:14 am »
Meh, I need to stop asking questions I know the answers to.  But in the spirit of knowledge as other people may not know, how long does a woman hold a grudge if she is willing to hold that grudge?

And less intelligently, if I said something about your body, would you hold it against me?  lulz.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 05:05:58 am by 4Sword »
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 05:19:07 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Also, since all the girls who view this apply, what do the people around you think or what would they think or how would they react if they knew that you spend time on an online forum?  

Most of my female friends spend a lot of time on the internet too, so it doesn't seem to weird to them. Although when I told one of my friends that I go on 4chan, she said (jokingly?) that she can never look at me the same. But she goes on 4chan too...

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2008, 11:34:29 am »
  • b e p i s
First, the typical question, since we're being very open here it seems:

1. Does size matter? Yes, that.

Now...

2. Nail painting, I have never understood that !@#$% :P Explain.

I'll think of more later, maybe.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 11:41:38 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Why can't most women tell the difference between gossiping and bitching?

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 12:31:00 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women

Now...

1) As I said in a previous post "It's not the size mate, it's how you use it." However I will say bigger isn't always better.

2) Our simple way of getting high off the fumes XD jkjk it's just something we do *shrugs* really no explanation just sometimes we want our nails to go with our outfits lol

Why can't most women tell the difference between gossiping and bitching?

Because 99.9% of the time, it's the same thing.
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 01:06:04 pm »
Why did you make this topic? Why?! Are you trying to make ZFGCers think that girls and guys are different?

That's like asking why you ripped off my topic with yours... are YOU trying to make ZFGCers think that Brits are different from Americans?

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 01:09:52 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Why do women always feel the need to enter self destructive relationships full of cheating and lies instead of going to someone who actually cares about them?

(lol this is sorta in relation to the girl Niki; who I helped find out her fiance was cheating on her. A few weeks later, she went back to him after listening to him spin a web of lies... I cant figure this stuff out XD Women seem to do it all the time. It's like y'all settle or something >_<)
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 05:06:01 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Why do women always feel the need to enter self destructive relationships full of cheating and lies instead of going to someone who actually cares about them?

I second this question..

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 05:19:19 pm »
  • If not now, when?

I second this question..
Third.. ed.

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 05:34:56 pm »
  • b e p i s

Now...

1) As I said in a previous post "It's not the size mate, it's how you use it." However I will say bigger isn't always better.

What about extreme sizes, though? Feel free to avoid answering the question if you don't want to give away too many details :P

Also, in b4 someone says "LOL KNIVU MUST HAVE A TINY LITTLE DICK ROFLLLFLLFLFLFLF"
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 07:24:57 pm »
  • b e p i s
Hey, have you met Ted?

Now...

What about extreme sizes, though? Feel free to avoid answering the question if you don't want to give away too many details :P

Also, in b4 someone says "LOL KNIVU MUST HAVE A TINY LITTLE DICK ROFLLLFLLFLFLFLF"

LOL KNIVU MUST BE HUNG LIEK AN HORSE ROFLLLFLLFLFLFLF

And on an off-topic note, I love Sol.

Moving on...
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 07:40:35 pm »

I second this question..
Third.. ed.
Fourthed

But I already know the answer.
They need drama.  And they also are naive enough to believe,"Hey, maybe he really will change this time."

Simple as that.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 08:19:51 pm »
  • I have a post count! WTF I post?
why would a girl say they like you then go out with someone else(more than once also i accuse myself for falling for it)?  :-\ Damn chicks
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
Currently Watching, Code Geass, Soul Eater[/spoiler]
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2008, 08:58:28 pm »
Why is it that I can't win a "I remember that conversation, you didn't say that" argument with any woman on the face of this planet?
Intel P4 3.2 GHZ
2.5GB SDRAM DDR400
350GB SATA
ATI RADEON HD 2600PRO 512MB
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 Z
Windows XP SP2

Current Projects: None.
- Trask

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2008, 09:21:44 pm »

(lol this is sorta in relation to the girl Niki; who I helped find out her fiance was cheating on her. A few weeks later, she went back to him after listening to him spin a web of lies... I cant figure this stuff out XD Women seem to do it all the time. It's like y'all settle or something >_<)

Because we like the "challenge." Anything that seems to be too easy we really don't go after... that's why you have the whole "nice guys finish last" thing, because they really are too quick to throw on the niceties and ultimately lack that "spark" (there was an article about just this featured on Yahoo.com about it recently, if you can find it you should give it a read)

Oh and this:
They need drama.  And they also are naive enough to believe,"Hey, maybe he really will change this time."

Now...

Extreme sizes? Well if its too big then "OMG OWWWW!!!" or too small its just "eh... thats it?"

why would a girl say they like you then go out with someone else(more than once also i accuse myself for falling for it)?  :-\ Damn chicks

Look out for the "I like you" with the added tone of a "but...." and there's your answer. See above "Nice Guy Syndrome".

Why is it that I can't win a "I remember that conversation, you didn't say that" argument with any woman on the face of this planet?

Because as women we are always right XD that or you give up too easily...

Would you still have posted this topic if you'd known what the questions would be?

I actually expected worse from this topic lol it's fairly tame so far.
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2008, 09:23:32 pm »
I'd argue that, but I'd probably lose... :D
Intel P4 3.2 GHZ
2.5GB SDRAM DDR400
350GB SATA
ATI RADEON HD 2600PRO 512MB
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 Z
Windows XP SP2

Current Projects: None.
- Trask

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2008, 09:50:59 pm »
  • b e p i s
Because we like the "challenge." Anything that seems to be too easy we really don't go after... that's why you have the whole "nice guys finish last" thing, because they really are too quick to throw on the niceties and ultimately lack that "spark" (there was an article about just this featured on Yahoo.com about it recently, if you can find it you should give it a read)

AH HA! YEARS OF SUSPICION CONFIRMED. WOMANKIND IS FINISHED. Nah, it's good to know my suspicions were correct, because this pretty much killed high school romance for me...thankfully since college I've toughened up a bit, and my track record with women who mostly aren't dumb bitches shows it. Yay progress!

Alright then, lets spice things up guys XD

Agreed! And because of such...

What is the weirdest thing a boyfriend ever asked you to do? Like, where you just looked at him and were like "...wait, what?" Examples are...maybe, doing it in a strange way, like upside-down, or requests for "favors" during unlikely moments, like playing video games (which, note for you in the future if you need it: if you ever want to make a guy extremely happy, if only briefly, HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT. I won't elaborate, haha)

If this question doesn't apply or you for some reason feel uncomfortable answering it, then get out :D Nah, it's cool. You do have a reputation as as an administrator to defend, after all! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2008, 10:44:23 pm »

AH HA! YEARS OF SUSPICION CONFIRMED. WOMANKIND IS FINISHED. Nah, it's good to know my suspicions were correct, because this pretty much killed high school romance for me...thankfully since college I've toughened up a bit, and my track record with women who mostly aren't dumb bitches shows it. Yay progress!

Alright then, lets spice things up guys XD

Agreed! And because of such...

What is the weirdest thing a boyfriend ever asked you to do? Like, where you just looked at him and were like "...wait, what?" Examples are...maybe, doing it in a strange way, like upside-down, or requests for "favors" during unlikely moments, like playing video games (which, note for you in the future if you need it: if you ever want to make a guy extremely happy, if only briefly, HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT. I won't elaborate, haha)

If this question doesn't apply or you for some reason feel uncomfortable answering it, then get out :D Nah, it's cool. You do have a reputation as as an administrator to defend, after all! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Well this is an interesting question since its hard to answer due to the fact I've been single since Sophomore year of High School (Currently a College Sophomore) and back then nothing good happened. Also, I am still a virgin so it's also hard to answer. I've honestly really never been "asked" anything strange from a guy lol lame I know.

and btw I HAVE done "favors" to a guy during video games XD Its quite a lovely way to drive them crazy... and besides it's also a lovely way to gain an edge while playing any sort of competitive video game lawl distractions

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2008, 10:48:22 pm »
  • b e p i s
and btw I HAVE done "favors" to a guy during video games XD Its quite a lovely way to drive them crazy... and besides it's also a lovely way to gain an edge while playing any sort of competitive video game lawl distractions

You made that man very, very happy. This has only happened to me once, and it was almost existentially pleasing. It's less arousing as much as it is extremely satisfying. "I'm playing [insert game] and this girl is making me feel fantastic? God, this is AWESOME!" She even turned on the system for me, what a sweetheart! :P

I keep thinking of these for some reason. This one is more tame: Besides that dreamboat Knivu, who's the most attractive male on ZFGC?

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2008, 10:58:13 pm »

You made that man very, very happy. This has only happened to me once, and it was almost existentially pleasing. It's less arousing as much as it is extremely satisfying. "I'm playing [insert game] and this girl is making me feel fantastic? God, this is AWESOME!" She even turned on the system for me, what a sweetheart! :P

I keep thinking of these for some reason. This one is more tame: Besides that dreamboat Knivu, who's the most attractive male on ZFGC?

If I didn't say Jai I'd be hunted down and killed >.> Though I haven't stalked out mug shots in a while so ya haha New Contest ZFGC: Who is ZFGC's most attractive male!? Submit pictures an a 10,000 word essay to me by 2am EST tonight and the panel of females will decide the winner!!

...please don't actually do this or else my inbox will cry and I'll think you're a dumbass.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 72 queries.