Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Ask a Girl [Mature Content?]  (Read 41268 times)

Re: Ask a Girl [Mature Content?]
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2008, 11:18:24 pm »
I have to agree with Jai, SC is hot.
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2008, 12:46:46 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Sprite Collector is a little too hairy, and too gay (not that gay guys aren't hot). =\  I might say Mamoru is the hottest, but I need to see a pic of him shirtless. O:>  He definitely has the most attractive personality though.
Re: Ask a Girl
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2008, 01:07:57 am »
Because we like the "challenge." Anything that seems to be too easy we really don't go after... that's why you have the whole "nice guys finish last" thing, because they really are too quick to throw on the niceties and ultimately lack that "spark" (there was an article about just this featured on Yahoo.com about it recently, if you can find it you should give it a read)

AH HA! YEARS OF SUSPICION CONFIRMED. WOMANKIND IS FINISHED. Nah, it's good to know my suspicions were correct, because this pretty much killed high school romance for me...thankfully since college I've toughened up a bit, and my track record with women who mostly aren't dumb bitches shows it. Yay progress!

Alright then, lets spice things up guys XD

Agreed! And because of such...

What is the weirdest thing a boyfriend ever asked you to do? Like, where you just looked at him and were like "...wait, what?" Examples are...maybe, doing it in a strange way, like upside-down, or requests for "favors" during unlikely moments, like playing video games (which, note for you in the future if you need it: if you ever want to make a guy extremely happy, if only briefly, HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT. I won't elaborate, haha)

If this question doesn't apply or you for some reason feel uncomfortable answering it, then get out :D Nah, it's cool. You do have a reputation as as an administrator to defend, after all! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Well this is an interesting question since its hard to answer due to the fact I've been single since Sophomore year of High School (Currently a College Sophomore) and back then nothing good happened. Also, I am still a virgin so it's also hard to answer. I've honestly really never been "asked" anything strange from a guy lol lame I know.

and btw I HAVE done "favors" to a guy during video games XD Its quite a lovely way to drive them crazy... and besides it's also a lovely way to gain an edge while playing any sort of competitive video game lawl distractions

Now, this favor, is it playing good ol' Mario Kart Wii with him, or playing with HIS Wiimote?

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2008, 02:44:42 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Because we like the "challenge." Anything that seems to be too easy we really don't go after... that's why you have the whole "nice guys finish last" thing, because they really are too quick to throw on the niceties and ultimately lack that "spark" (there was an article about just this featured on Yahoo.com about it recently, if you can find it you should give it a read)

AH HA! YEARS OF SUSPICION CONFIRMED. WOMANKIND IS FINISHED. Nah, it's good to know my suspicions were correct, because this pretty much killed high school romance for me...thankfully since college I've toughened up a bit, and my track record with women who mostly aren't dumb bitches shows it. Yay progress!

Alright then, lets spice things up guys XD

Agreed! And because of such...

What is the weirdest thing a boyfriend ever asked you to do? Like, where you just looked at him and were like "...wait, what?" Examples are...maybe, doing it in a strange way, like upside-down, or requests for "favors" during unlikely moments, like playing video games (which, note for you in the future if you need it: if you ever want to make a guy extremely happy, if only briefly, HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT. I won't elaborate, haha)

If this question doesn't apply or you for some reason feel uncomfortable answering it, then get out :D Nah, it's cool. You do have a reputation as as an administrator to defend, after all! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Well this is an interesting question since its hard to answer due to the fact I've been single since Sophomore year of High School (Currently a College Sophomore) and back then nothing good happened. Also, I am still a virgin so it's also hard to answer. I've honestly really never been "asked" anything strange from a guy lol lame I know.

and btw I HAVE done "favors" to a guy during video games XD Its quite a lovely way to drive them crazy... and besides it's also a lovely way to gain an edge while playing any sort of competitive video game lawl distractions

Now, this favor, is it playing good ol' Mario Kart Wii with him, or playing with HIS Wiimote?

I'll let your mind wander with that one...
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2008, 03:40:16 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

^rofl unfortunately true...

Jami and I were playing Mario Kart once... ...I had a nice lead ya know; I had 3 baloons yet, she had 1 left... well yeah... she started doing *stuff* that ultimately resulted in me getting my ass kicked! (and having a fuggin fun night too XD)
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 06:53:39 am »
and btw I HAVE done "favors" to a guy during video games Grin Its quite a lovely way to drive them crazy... and besides it's also a lovely way to gain an edge while playing any sort of competitive video game lawl distractions

Yeah, girls do have the power in that respect. I was played Guitar Hero against a friend of mine at a party, and he lost because some girl popped her boobs out in front of him while he was playing.

I find this quote funny, as it applied to me way back in the day when I was in high school. I was raised only by my mom, so I had this whole ideal forced on me that girls want to be treated like princesses all the time yadda yadda yadda. Unfortunately being nice was getting in the way of me getting laid. I remember eventually turning some corner where I finally didn't give a !@#$%. It's like women can smell that !@#$% a mile away. Next thing you know a big dump truck backs up to my front door and just dumps a load of girls that want nothing more than to fondle my genitals. XD Very weird.

Besides, girls do some strange things behind closed doors. lol I was dating a girl in college and she told me once that one night she and her 4 friends where drinking in her dorm room, and decided to see who could shoot a ping pong ball the farthest from their nethers. I think she told me she won.

EDIT: Oh and Mamoruanime avatar is strangely arousing...
  • Pyxosoft
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2008, 08:43:20 am »
How come I'm not mentioned as good looking?
Damnit.  I never get anything in this life...lol
I really don't care.

Question:
What's the best way a guy can approach a girl he has never met?
Say at a bar or club or whatever?
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2008, 08:57:54 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)

I know what you mean...why do women get all the "Oh you look fine" whenever they hate their looks but when it's a guy people just assume they are gay...admittedly I'm probably the one giving the women all the "You are attractive" whenever they say they are ugly (unless they are ugly, then I just chuckle under my breath and change the subject)...damn my male instincts!

Now, on to the question: If a girl is pompous and arrogant, is it justified for the guy to be sarcastic and snide?

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2008, 01:01:13 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
Damnit.  I never get anything in this life...lol
I really don't care.

Question:
What's the best way a guy can approach a girl he has never met?
Say at a bar or club or whatever?

Just say "hi" and avoid those cheesy ass pick up lines... someone used the "did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" on me once and I laughed my ass off for the rest of the night lol If you can though try to pick up on something that the girl is talking about with her friends (without looking stalkerish) and maybe it'll give you something to talk about to ease the awkwardness.

I know what you mean...why do women get all the "Oh you look fine" whenever they hate their looks but when it's a guy people just assume they are gay...admittedly I'm probably the one giving the women all the "You are attractive" whenever they say they are ugly (unless they are ugly, then I just chuckle under my breath and change the subject)...damn my male instincts!

Now, on to the question: If a girl is pompous and arrogant, is it justified for the guy to be sarcastic and snide?

Depends on the girl lol My dad was a naval fighter pilot (F-14 Tomcats woooo think Top Gun.. since he went to the ACTUAL Top Gun School) and I'm pretty much a daddy's girl so I've picked up quite a lot of the fighter pilot's arrogance and tolerance for completely crude jokes and have no problem getting it back. I'd say first though, test the waters with one sarcastic comment and if you get an unfavorable response, back off if not, go for it XD
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2008, 01:14:03 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Yeah, I probably should have done that with my last girlfriend. I kind of just plow through with the sarcasm...

I had a conversation once that went something like:
Me: I hope I get an A I my test...
Her : And I hope I get better than you.
Me: Not likely. I get higher than you in Maths all the time.
Her: Yeah but I've been revising and my mums been helping me lots (her mum is a nurse or something, can't remember)
Me : Some people just fail no matter how much they revise.
Her: Well my mum said I've go it all down, that I'm a genius. So there.
Me : Well, she was quite clearly lying.

I still don't see was so bad about that last sentence but whenever I tell people this story they are always horrified...someone wanna explain why?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 07:33:01 pm by TheDarkJay »

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2008, 01:30:36 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
I have a more serious one.

Say you fix a girls problem with her ex-boyfriend and you become friends. Then she starts calling you cute and telling you dirty secrets and starts dating another guy, what do you say?
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2008, 02:21:03 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
As a guy, I'll field this: You flirt with her when her boyfriend isn't around, and just go about with your life otherwise.

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2008, 02:24:07 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
Hey, good call. I'll do that later. Thanks! XD

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2008, 02:26:20 pm »
  • :3
If you're an !@#$% (in the "good" way) but ugly, yet there's a hot guy who's too nice, which would you go for?
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2008, 06:22:03 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
If you're an !@#$% (in the "good" way) but ugly, yet there's a hot guy who's too nice, which would you go for?

I'd probably go for the hot guy, but I prefer nice guys so that's really an obvious choice for me. Then again, you said "too nice", and I don't think I've ever met a guy who was TOO nice, so I don't know how much that would bother me.
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2008, 06:26:13 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
No answer to my question of why that conversation I had was so horrific?

Seriously, someone help me out here...
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2008, 06:33:31 pm »

Probably because you just told her you're better than her and that her idol, her mother, is a liar. Although everything you said was true, it wasn't what she wanted to hear. I think. ::)
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2008, 06:42:21 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Well she started it by saying she's better than me. How else am I supposed to react? It basically comes down to being outright offensive or sarcastic!
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2008, 07:02:56 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine

Probably because you just told her you're better than her and that her idol, her mother, is a liar. Although everything you said was true, it wasn't what she wanted to hear. I think. ::)
^this.

She was obviosly after some encouragement, which you did the opposite of, and then called her mother a liar, which nobody wants to hear.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2008, 07:08:24 pm »
  • b e p i s

I find this quote funny, as it applied to me way back in the day when I was in high school. I was raised only by my mom, so I had this whole ideal forced on me that girls want to be treated like princesses all the time yadda yadda yadda. Unfortunately being nice was getting in the way of me getting laid. I remember eventually turning some corner where I finally didn't give a !@#$%. It's like women can smell that !@#$% a mile away.

In all seriousness though, you sound a lot like me. I never had a strong male influence growing up either, so I've kind of had to discover that machismo for myself.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 76 queries.