Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10 Days Left to Register - NCFC  (Read 1977 times)

10 Days Left to Register - NCFC
« on: September 22, 2008, 04:11:34 am »
Registration Location: http://ncfc.taloncrossing.com/register.html

The booth and workshop registration ends October 1, 2008 so if you are planning on entering a project and have not registered to be included, get on it!  NCFC will provide hosting and can set up a booth for you. 

Also, while I am too lazy to confirm this, ZFGC might be able to be used as a host and location of your booth as the new site has features for such a setup and previous NCFC hero King Mob was allocated specific site space for his project.  If you have any questions regarding this, contact Infini.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 06:06:31 am by 4Sword »
NCFC - 10 Days Left to Register
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 04:45:49 am »
  • Minalien
After seeing this, I was about to enter a project.

But then I seen that its going to be going on during the days I'll be home on leave, also at my brother's boot camp graduations. :|
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 04:49:49 am »
I suppose you wouldn't have to monitor your booth that much during when it is going on so long as the hosting is dedicated enough to where it wouldn't go out.  If you had something, it would be sad not to show it.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 06:07:42 pm »
You won't need to be there as such, I was actually away for the event last year and it made no difference. Depends on what you want to do with your booth, I guess.

I will be around this year though, since I have a title to defend and all that... XD
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 06:18:48 am »
The due date is now just a week away, so I thought I would just let this be known.  

To anyone, if you have a project that is close to being able to be shown and yet you do not feel like showing it or you do not feel that it is good enough, why not have someone help you out to get things going in time?

If you have general Game Maker questions I might be able to help you out with that, so feel free to ask; others would probably be receptive to helping you out as well.  Waahaa!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.53 seconds with 44 queries.

anything