Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Order of operations?  (Read 2222 times)

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
Order of operations?
« on: April 27, 2011, 02:37:05 pm »
  • b e p i s
Do you guys think that our directors (or somebody, at least) need to come up with a sort of "order" in which things should be decided? I know that in the game design forum currently, we have several threads going about different aspects. They're all great, but some of them are dependent on the others, as in dungeons require the overworld to be fully realized first before we can place them.

tl;dr how do we ordered game?
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
Re: Order of operations?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 06:05:42 pm »
I must agree with you, thats up to TheForeShadower and Bludleef, I would also like to see one thread at a time and until we get into a solution we move until something else..

edit: apart from that I like the job currently done not that big but atleast we can see progress :) !
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:07:49 pm by Kren »
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 08:02:36 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
The entire project as a whole is separated into a different phase by the project managers.  However, it is up to the directors of each division to delegate the work for their division.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 06:53:20 pm »
I'm not part of the team this time around, but one problem we had last time was version control. I might suggest using a version control system such as Git for code. Github (www.github.com) is a great tool. SVN is also good. There are more graphical-based version control systems available if you don't want to do things from the command line (at the cost of power and control).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 41 queries.