Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Star Wars movie....  (Read 1357 times)

Soil

Earth God
New Star Wars movie....
« on: August 03, 2008, 11:38:56 pm »
Alright, as most everyone knows I'm working for a movie theater! And with the new Star Wars movie coming out everyone that works there has been asked to talk to people and see if anyone would be willing to dress up as one of the characters from the series and stand there (walk around, what ever) for some free movie tickets. Of course it only applies to those who live in, or near, Largo, Florida. I just have to know by this up coming Thursday so Friday I can tell the managers. I know there is already a few people. But I just thought I would post this. (We already have a guy doing Darth Maul, he is a weird one...At least socially.)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 12:05:42 am by Soil »
You can burn me! You can shoot me!
BUT YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!!

Mirby

Drifter
Re: New Starwars movie....
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 11:41:23 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Cool. Also, Star Wars is two words. >_>

Also, I want to see this...

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 11:47:46 pm »
I was thinking about seeing it as how the girl character is a pretty cool Jedi, especially in the animated version of the clone wars.  I will probably just go see Batman though. 
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 11:48:01 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I want to see it, but only out of a vague sense of masochism.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 11:51:19 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I was thinking about seeing it as how the girl character is a pretty cool Jedi, especially in the animated version of the clone wars.  I will probably just go see Batman though. 

Are you talking about Shaak Ti?  She's great.  I used to have an avatar of her, in fact.  =]
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 11:53:03 pm »

Are you talking about Shaak Ti?  She's great.  I used to have an avatar of her, in fact.  =]
Shaak Ti was your first or second avatar <.<. I don't see a reason to see this movie, it adds nothing to the serie, I was expecting to see a movie between 3 and 4..
Re: New Star Wars movie....
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 02:16:29 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Heh, just another milking of a stupid plot to begin with. I think Episodes 4-6 were good, they were fun adventures between a cool villain and interesting good guys. Then they introduced absurd and stupid back stories for everything, and replaced everything with CGI because apparently that is kool.

I am super glad that the main series of Star Wars is over finally. We don't need more of this vomit on our tellies.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 02:22:11 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

I honestly doubt he's talking about Shaak Ti. He's probably talking about Anakin's Apprentice jedi named Ahsoka Tano.
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 11:19:52 am »

I honestly doubt he's talking about Shaak Ti. He's probably talking about Anakin's Apprentice jedi named Ahsoka Tano.

Except she wasn't in the original Clone Wars cartoon.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 01:15:04 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君

Except she wasn't in the original Clone Wars cartoon.

I think possibly 4sword and I were both confused.  Ahsoka Tano looks a lot like Shaak Ti; I thought they were the same person at first.  D;  Apparently Shaak Ti was in the cartoon, but Ahsoka Tano is in the movie.
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 03:16:25 pm »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
In the commercial, why does the girl say she wants to prove that she's not too young to be a padawan?  Didn't they refuse Anakin at first 'cause he was too old?  It looks like a really lame movie to me, and I hated that stupid cartoon.  Episode 3 was the only decent movie of the first three in the series.
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 03:23:14 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
In the commercial, why does the girl say she wants to prove that she's not too young to be a padawan?  Didn't they refuse Anakin at first 'cause he was too old?  It looks like a really lame movie to me, and I hated that stupid cartoon.  Episode 3 was the only decent movie of the first three in the series.

There's a difference between beginning Jedi training and being a Padawan.  Children with the potential to become Jedi start training when they're very young, which is why they said Anakin was too old, but they're not considered Padawans until they start training as a sort of apprentice under a more experienced Jedi.
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 03:28:26 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Meh, this one might be a little bit better, but just because George Lucas can finally get rid of those meddling actors completely and replace them. Maybe one day he won't even need actors for voices...then he can be completely alone with his awesome virtual world![/sarcasm]

It does look alright though. I probably won't see it though.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 63 queries.

anything