Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Serving sizes are !@#$% stupid...  (Read 7387 times)

Re: Serving sizes are !@#$% stupid...
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 08:06:13 pm »
Does anyone else here have immense trouble eating after waking up? Seriously, I feel like I'm going to be sick if I eat up to like two hours after waking up, and I don't usually have breakfast until noon (if at all).
Yeah me too, usually.
Now that I think about it, I raaarely eat breakfast, maybe once each 3 months or something. o.O
I do eat something at school though. Like I wake up at 7 and eat at 10.

eh? I ALWAYS wake up hungry! (unless I'm nervous for something)
but I usually dont eat much in the morning cos of time constraints and because there's not much really to have, but I always do have breakfast, as like I just said, many many hours without food leaves me with a very empty stomach :P

Well, I just can't. I am hungry, but I feel like I will throw up if I eat something, I can probably drink some juice or something, which is what I usually do. I force myself these days though, french toasts ftw :P. I know breakfast is important and I should wake up earlier to eat.

You should have a smoothie or something, cos that's a bit like a mushed up meal type thing haha :P
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2008, 08:10:01 pm »
  • Fight the Power
cos that's a bit like a mushed up meal type thing
Even though that ^ reminds me of baby food, or cat food...

I would take that :P.

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2008, 02:51:26 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
Does anyone else here have immense trouble eating after waking up? Seriously, I feel like I'm going to be sick if I eat up to like two hours after waking up, and I don't usually have breakfast until noon (if at all).

I feel like I'm going to be sick if I don't eat immediately after coming too. It's not uncommon for me to still be half asleep and still be making eggs and bacon.

On the subject of nutrition, I've pretty much moved passed the whole junk food thing. I'm still a heavy eater, though this is probably due to me flat out being larger than normal. (Height, build, proportions, etc. Hey, when you're 6'4" and weigh in at 210lbs. and are considered to be at a healthy weight, then you can talk.) Normally, I take in around 3400 calories a day, and I get that primarily from regular, everyday food: meats, fruits, a salad here and there, etc.

That and I also work out and exercise, so that usually shaves off any calories I don't need.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 43 queries.