Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (pre/wip) paper mario returns!...  (Read 1996 times)

(pre/wip) paper mario returns!...
« on: November 01, 2007, 02:48:22 am »
  • You got the Master Sword!
im proud to say I am woking on my first real game. XD im still testing it in but paper mario can move and duck and etc . but no screenies untill I finish thebes, first chapter / demo. XD
 sry it mite be a little ( only a liittle ) sloppy cause  its my first game. any ho no story line yet but ill deffintly have at least 3 chapters. 8)
also its a platfomer / rpg
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 02:28:51 am by skullkid rules »

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc
Re: (pre/wip) paper mari0 returns!...
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 07:51:29 pm »
  • Protecting Hyrule from the forces of Darkness!
skullkid you can re-edit your post now so people can read it correctly the Halloween filters have gone.
My screenname is pronounced:
Zen-ta-wo-cot-ious the L is silent.
Visit Parnell Games
Quote from: MaJoRa
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
Quote from: Zentawolcotious
Live today as if its your last.
Re: (pre/wip) paper mario returns!...
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 04:50:24 am »
  • Shunner of Light
Is it going to be an RPG?  Or a platformer?
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 05:25:54 pm »
im pretty shur an rpg but what do u want? ill do it

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 03:31:05 am »
If you have no opinion on your own game, you will fail.  Feedback is good and all, but if you want someone to tell you to do something that drastically changes the game, then you are just wanting attention with this.  I see no screenies, no demos, no "real" info.  This is a waste of post space.  I am getting tired of people who say,"I's makin a game! but, I have nothing to show you..."  Why?  Why do we care?  No one really cares until you have a !@#$% load of information or screenies.  Don't tell us your flirting with ideas and concepts.  That's not making a game.  This was not meant to be hurtful and was not just directed at you.  Add more information next time if you are truly working on a game.

In less than one minute you can have a pic of your game on the net using three things:
-Paint
-Your game
-Photobucket

It's not that hard....
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 02:27:24 am »
If you have no opinion on your own game, you will fail.  Feedback is good and all, but if you want someone to tell you to do something that drastically changes the game, then you are just wanting attention with this.  I see no screenies, no demos, no "real" info.  This is a waste of post space.  I am getting tired of people who say,"I's makin a game! but, I have nothing to show you..."  Why?  Why do we care?  No one really cares until you have a !@#$% load of information or screenies.  Don't tell us your flirting with ideas and concepts.  That's not making a game.  This was not meant to be hurtful and was not just directed at you.  Add more information next time if you are truly working on a game.

In less than one minute you can have a pic of your game on the net using three things:
-Paint
-Your game
-Photobucket

It's not that hard....
ok then help me how do i post my pictures cause ive got lots XD

• zfgc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 81 queries.

anything