Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: *Cough* Who said that GM can't make GBA games? *Cough*  (Read 3917 times)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: *Cough* Who said that GM can't make GBA game...
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 09:12:23 pm »
  • .越//
Even if they finish this, I would not shame myself by making a gba rom, I'd prefer my own code compiled into an easy EXE.

well to that i would say:

1. most projects ( as you know ) never finish....
2. when its finishs then there will be more people who cant do their own code and want to make a game on gba using this

@"it cant do nothing": actually, it can make a stupid point in different colors... that is not nothing... that is "almost nothing" still i wouldnt call it "gamemaker" at this stage

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

uma

Re: *Cough* Who said that GM can't make GBA game...
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2006, 11:58:55 pm »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
I'd like to say this project look's quite the opposite to promising.
1. If you're smart enough to program for the gba, then you're smart enough to know gm wasn't designed to make applications
2. gm hides most of its complexities by allowing people to operate on a much higher level without having to worry about the smaller, lower-level things, it can do this because computers are powerful enough to deal with these, the gba is not
3. he practically released a demo for a product that does "nothing"
4. ^^ if he had knowledge of any of the above he wouldn't be attempting this in the first place

If you read some of the post on the topic in the link, he said it was meant to see if the .gba files would run on other computers. Its obviously meant to do nothing but test out .gba files.

Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 41 queries.