Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Incest  (Read 9695 times)

Re: Incest
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2008, 04:41:19 pm »
God: YOU ARE BANISHED TO THE CITIES!
Cain: What cities? Wait a !@#$% second...where did they come from? I thought Adam and Eve and me and Abel were the only humans...well not Abel any more...you lied to me!
God: ...A wizard did it!
Cain: It makes perfect sense now. TO THE CITIES!

Then again "cities" was probably some witty metaphor for "become a vampire" XD

XD *nods in agreement*
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YulwXPicfPg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YulwXPicfPg</a>
So as you can see, it was.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2008, 05:39:26 pm »
As long as they don't; A) pollute the gean pool by producing offspring, or B) force or otherwise abuse the other party, then I don't much care.
C) take pix
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2008, 07:52:41 pm »
I like how a lot of people say it's okay to be gay cause love is love, but than condemn incest. LoL at hypocrisy.

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2008, 08:02:44 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I like how a lot of people say it's okay to be gay cause love is love, but than condemn incest. LoL at hypocrisy.
I do agree with you there. It is hypocritical.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2008, 02:40:05 am »

OOOO, i win!, i disagree with both

*braces self for the terrible flames that might ensue
xbox live: kirkking look me up!

your Romanian Captain Kirk speaking....yes i said Romanian....
dang it doesn't sound near as impressive on a worldwide board, than in a class of all Oklahomans, lol

-The non DJ Jordan.

When life gives you lemons, THROW THEM BACK AND DEMAND LIMES!"
thomas combs
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2008, 02:51:05 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君

Well I suppot both, so *flame* That wasn't so bad, was it?

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2008, 07:49:58 am »
  • Silly cat!
Is it acceptable? Depends where you live.

Do I think it's acceptable? If I child comes from it, you're a monster, and if you have sex with a relative for fun... you should probably just calm down your sexual urges. Punching your scrotum should help.

Hoffy.
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2008, 08:40:11 am »
Incest is just sick and it's disgusting.
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2008, 03:35:28 am »
In the game Bully, the group of Preppies admit to inbreeding. There's a funny part where a preppie girl mentions it used to be brother and sister incest, but nowadays it's just cousins.
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2008, 03:10:56 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)

I don't think I've ever heard of Gay sex causing the birth of deformed babies with one eye no legs and three hands.
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2008, 07:37:23 pm »

I don't think I've ever heard of Gay sex causing the birth of deformed babies with one eye no legs and three hands.
Ever hear of AIDS? It was mainly spread through gay sex in the 80's and 90's. Now days it's a good bit from normal sex too, but that doesn't change 20 years.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2008, 07:42:17 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
That was mainly caused by unprotected Gay sex due to the now uncommon belief that you couldn't get STDs from Anal sex. Similarly, I imagine other STDs passed through the male-female sex scene via unprotected Anal sex, and before the nature of STDs was understood, a lot of diseases passed through society because of the lack of knowledge about protection :P

You can nowadays easily prevent STDs from sex, you CAN'T prevent genetic diseases from regular old sex with ease :P Except for using protection methods of course XD
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 07:45:42 pm by TheDarkJay »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 60 queries.