Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: This is the solution all right...morons...  (Read 12691 times)

This is the solution all right...morons...
« on: April 15, 2008, 03:25:36 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/04/14/campus.guns/index.html

Honestly. Guns are the problem, the solution? MORE GUNS! Yes, that'll work <_<
Re: This is the solution all right...morons...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 04:48:37 pm »
I think so. at least no one would get Yu-Gi-Cho's Ma-ma-ma-MONSTER KILL!
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 05:04:58 pm »
sometimes you just gotta fight fire with guns
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 05:27:38 pm »
  • *whistle*
I'll concede that greater availability of guns will reduce the chance of a rampage of the proportions that occured in Virginia, but it just makes it more likely that a rampage will occur full stop.

The only real solution to the problem is to eliminate the availability of guns entirely. Sure, difficult, but it'll prevent the possibility of gun crime.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 05:31:21 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
I'll concede that greater availability of guns will reduce the chance of a rampage of the proportions that occured in Virginia, but it just makes it more likely that a rampage will occur full stop.

The only real solution to the problem is to eliminate the availability of guns entirely. Sure, difficult, but it'll prevent the possibility of gun crime.
Exactly. You can't shoot anyone without a gun. :P

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 05:34:39 pm »

*Pulls out his bow & arrow*
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 05:40:25 pm »
  • *whistle*

*Pulls out his bow & arrow*

Yeah but that's slightly less effective, y'know? No such thing as a 50 cal, semi-automatic bow and arrow.
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 05:50:24 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
sometimes you just gotta fight fire with guns

I'm still trying to figure out how that would work...I always thought water or Carbon Dioxide...after all, wouldn't Guns be the equivalent of spraying Oxygen and throwing wood...and car bombs...onto the fire?
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 06:14:55 pm »

1) Illegally get gun
2) kill many people who now can't defend themselves
3) ????
4) PROFIT!

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 06:18:22 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)

1) Illegally get gun
3) ????
4) PROFIT!

That's much harder than legally getting a gun, so will happen less. Gun-fire tends to draw the police very quickly and is loud so quickly reported. The result is a lower frequency of shootings with just as many people dying per shooting. How many school shootings in ratio to the amount of land have they been in England in the last 8 years? And how many in America? I rest my case.
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 06:28:02 pm »

1lol
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 03:45:05 am by Theforeshadower »
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 06:29:25 pm »
That's much harder than legally getting a gun, so will happen less. Gun-fire tends to draw the police very quickly and is loud so quickly reported.

Are you sure about that? There are loads of gunshots here at night, mainly hunters, yes, but no police come.
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 06:36:26 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
That's much harder than legally getting a gun, so will happen less. Gun-fire tends to draw the police very quickly and is loud so quickly reported.

Are you sure about that? There are loads of gunshots here at night, mainly hunters, yes, but no police come.

Most actual Gun crime would be in the city. Since people don't typically go hunting in the city, people aren't used to them as Gun shots are very rare so tend to be noticed by someone who calls the police.

Meh, I rarely hear about Gun crime in England. Statistically Knife crime is a lot higher, and despite the news' best intentions, is statistically VERY rare.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 06:38:19 pm by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 06:40:51 pm »
Cho fired many gunshots, left, came back, and fired many more, than killed himself. No cops were around, no guns aside of his were around. The police were very slow to react.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 06:44:02 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Cho fired many gunshots, left, came back, and fired many more, than killed himself. No cops were around, no guns aside of his were around. The police were very slow to react.

And if they was a god I'd thank him/her every day I wasn't born in America XD
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 06:49:39 pm »
  • *whistle*

1) Illegally get gun
3) ????
4) PROFIT!

If you eliminate the availability of illegal guns, then it won't happen.

Your argument is like saying "Because people can get ahold of cocaine illegally, we should just make it legal."
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 07:05:14 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
But using guns is almost as exciting as discovering that, due to an administrative error, the new boy in the dorm is actually a girl with a big chest, a sense of adventure and no pants! [/sarcasm]
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 07:12:27 pm »
While getting rid of guns entirely is the only way to stop gun violence entirely as it eliminates all guns, it is a little intrusive on the rights of people who are otherwise responsible.  But students should not have access to guns, most people cannot act rationally in a dangerous situation and an untrained person will not cause a safer situation with a gun. The police who neutralize the situation would be less adept to figuring out who the gunman was as well. 
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 07:19:45 pm »
  • *whistle*
While getting rid of guns entirely is the only way to stop gun violence entirely as it eliminates all guns, it is a little intrusive on the rights of people who are otherwise responsible.

How can any civilian, who is relatively untrained, and with an unknown mandate, be in any way responsible with firearms? There are so few responsible uses for firearms, and I don't think it likely that anyone outside of the armed forces or possibly the police would be likely to undertake of those.
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 07:24:06 pm »
I think it is funny that you quoted just that sentence when what you replied to it with is what I said in the sentences after, for the most part.  There are those who buy guns who hunt or train on gun ranges for better use of their firearm.  To tell these people that they cannot have guns is intrusive because they are legally responsible with them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 76 queries.

anything