Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: McCain vs cakefarts now :)  (Read 5335 times)

Re: McCain vs cakefarts now :)
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 02:53:11 am »
*not acceptable for this board.*
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 05:32:29 am by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 05:23:42 am »
Meh, what is bothering me in the news now is either that of racist buttons and opinions made by the far-right.  That is just uncalled for really.  I mean, they make it their sole ambition sometimes just to go after Michelle cakefarts over a single comment or better yet over a comment that is made up like the whitey one.  There is also the story of cakefarts not wanting girls in head scarves behind him at some event, and then people are criticizing him not allowing that.  It wasn't perfect, no, but the ignorant people who watch those events are just going to view that image as fueling their conspiracy theories and everything.  It is like a damned if you do, damned if you do not kind of thing.  Meh, at least both McCain and cakefarts were cordial and sat next to each other at the Russert memorial, but beyond that, bleh.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2008, 05:25:27 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

Not appropriate for the debates section, Reo. Please include content that is actually relative to the debate on hand, instead of *trying* to be funny on a serious board.

Thank you
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2008, 05:26:57 am »
You know Mamoruanime, I think that I reported that hours ago.  Oh well though, thanks for dealing with it at all. 

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2008, 05:30:50 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
You know Mamoruanime, I think that I reported that hours ago.  Oh well though, thanks for dealing with it at all. 

I saw it hours ago; but I like to give mods a chance to deal with reports first :P
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2008, 05:38:36 am »
Yeah, not to sell anyone out, but I at least saw that CrystalAngel04 was online and looking at this topic after the report I made, Theforeshadower was also online, and a few other moderators may have been on, I don't want to go through all of them though.  But whatever, back to debating.

Oh, did you see that McCain also switched his position on oil-drilling?  There are people even now saying that this will wreck his chances in the coastal states, wtf.  Tourists are the ones who go to the beach and they live elsewhere, and the cost of gas would motivate them more.  Environmentalists who bust a nut over everything neglect the advances in technology that make finding coastal sources more accessible.  Then again though, all of this wouldn't really help in the short-term and would mostly help out in a half-decade or so.  But still, a few things could curb gas usage: better fuel economy, developing new plastics with less petroleum, having Americans get past the stigma of riding bikes when they are older for local trips, etc.  Really, oil companies are not all of the problem.  The fat lazy people are.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2008, 05:42:48 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Yeah, not to sell anyone out, but I at least saw that CrystalAngel04 was online and looking at this topic after the report I made, Theforeshadower was also online, and a few other moderators may have been on, I don't want to go through all of them though.

... <_< not cool... :( lol they have lives outside of ZFGC :P They cant get them all right away, so it isn't wrong of them to not get to a report immediately... <_<;;

Anyway, back to debating! lol

It's actually amusing... I never supported cakefarts, or McCain... Honestly I dislike both of them about the same, so really... I think I'm just gunna write TakaM in the "Other" category for who I want to be president; and yes I'm being totally serious
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2008, 05:52:46 am »
Also, in the news recently, campaign fincance came up.  That is kind of nifty.  The Republicans kind of annoy me in that they criticize cakefarts for opting out of public financing even though his financing is now going to be dependent on small-donations anyway.  The essense of public financing is captured by cakefarts, and he literally has to do it to stop the 527s and the GOP hit machine that mudslings like Clayface from Batman.

Thoughts?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 49 queries.

anything