Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Whose PI is greater?

Kame PI
- 9 (37.5%)
Moldrill PI
- 15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 03, 2007, 01:00:46 am

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: PI Wars (i) Moldrill Wins! (3 Victories in a row)  (Read 6651 times)

Re: PI Wars (i) Kame VS Moldrill
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 01:50:05 pm »
  • [sic]
OMG ROFL

Heh, this is fun.
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 04:01:41 pm »
What's with the PI wars? ^_o
Anyways, I prefer pigs to ants... (And my alimentation is more based on pigs than on ants xP)
(Voted Moldrill)
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 04:21:18 pm »
  • [sic]
Crap, I'm way behind again.

Come on, people! Quality (well, somewhat) pixelart for the win! Me for the win! :D

What's with the PI wars? ^_o
Fun, that's what. =D

Anyways, I prefer pigs to ants...
Well, me too, but not awesomely designed Pixar ones.
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 04:24:08 pm »
  • ..Goodbye..
Oh snap, I didn't even realize that was an ant till you said so. I thought it was a blue ninja turtle...>_>. Anyway, I voted for the pig.
Helios did it.
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 04:39:19 pm »
  • [sic]
Oh snap, I didn't even realize that was an ant till you said so. I thought it was a blue ninja turtle...>_>. Anyway, I voted for the pig.
QoQ

You've never seen the movie?
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 04:42:33 pm »
oh god.. can these just end?

we've already put up with three, and I thought it was finished.. don't tell me these are going to continue, these polls are just an insult to the real graphical projects in this section.

and just so neither of you can say "if youre not going to vote, dont post blah blah" I can't vote, don't like moldril's pig block, or kame's bizarre selout bug
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 04:43:22 pm »
  • ..Goodbye..
Yeah, I've seen the movie, I just didn't notice the antennas at first.
Helios did it.
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 05:05:56 pm »
  • [sic]
Yeah, I've seen the movie, I just didn't notice the antennas at first.
Ahh, yes, I chopped them off because I couldn't see how they ended from the reference I used.. plus, with the PI, size restrictions would have forced me to anyway. But I think i chopped them off even more to make room for the whole head.

we've already put up with three, and I thought it was finished.. don't tell me these are going to continue, these polls are just an insult to the real graphical projects in this section.

and just so neither of you can say "if youre not going to vote, dont post blah blah" I can't vote, don't like moldril's pig block, or kame's bizarre selout bug
You don't have to like either of them. And yeah, I know the selout is wrong. I just fixed it. I was just too lazy to do it before. I don't care if you still don't vote - you don't have to. It's like a spriting competition, really. It enables us to see what people like, and helps us to improve. I can't really think of any other way to justify it, but - it's a forum. You can't really do anything but put up with topics you don't like. Sorry man. And, I don't know how they are an insult. Most of the things I've seen posted here are worse than both of the PIs in this competition, and the point of the graphical forum is to show off our work and to improve - both of which are achieved with this topic.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 08:30:04 pm by Kame »
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 06:39:34 pm »
  • Fight the Power

[sarcasm]Oh holy, only .TakaM's graphics should be admitted in here!  :o[/sarcasm]
I voted piggy box, because...ehh I don't like ants, though I liked Kame's.

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 06:45:37 pm »
  • [sic]

[sarcasm]Oh holy, only .TakaM's graphics should be admitted in here!  :o[/sarcasm]
Ah. You liked mine, so you voted for him. I get it.
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2007, 07:01:42 pm »
  • Fight the Power

Ah. You liked mine, so you voted for him. I get it.
No, I just liked Pig Boxes.  :D

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2007, 08:17:00 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Taka, get over it, please! ZFGC is not a forum for all-star spriters. These PI wars are just for fun, not to fulfill some heavenly command for incredible sprites (that's what you're here for). So chill out, okay? ;) You're always taking things too seriously. Let people have some fun once and a while.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2007, 08:31:48 pm »
Really Taka. I know I suck at spriting but for me the Pig Block is not that bad of a sprite (for me) Almost no one here can sprite as well as you (if anyone). So if you dont like this topic ignore it and shut up!
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2007, 09:21:16 pm »
>_> I challenge Moldrill, because someone needs to show him that the pig box is cheap.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 09:27:09 pm by BlueMonkey »
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2007, 09:25:41 pm »
  • Fight the Power
<.< I challenge Moldorma then.

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2007, 09:26:51 pm »
Okay, two PI wars, neat.
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2007, 09:40:58 pm »
  • [sic]
What the hell are you two doing? You can't challenge anybody until somebody wins this PI war. Are we doing three rounds or just one, Drill?
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2007, 09:49:58 pm »
I'm going to have to go with Moldrill's, sorry. I don't like the over-use of selout in Kame's PI. Selout, for those non-pixel freaks, is selective outlining.
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2007, 10:05:52 pm »
  • [sic]
I'm going to have to go with Moldrill's, sorry. I don't like the over-use of selout in Kame's PI. Selout, for those non-pixel freaks, is selective outlining.
Look. First of all, you don't have a clue what you're talking about, so stop trying. You always go around blowing yourself up everywhere, like when you kept linking to ZFGC.org in your posts, or on the GMC, when you went around one topic yelling about how you had "the solution" and it wasn't a solution at all, and now, coming in here, trying show off how much you know about pixelling. Stop mimicking .TakaM - he wasn't complaining about the "overuse" of selout. The selout technique is applying darker colors to corners or edge pixels, to provide for a sort of anti-aliasing against darker backgrounds. If you knew what selout was, you'd know that I'm using it correctly - what .TakaM was complaining about was that my selout colour was black, which is pointless, which you would also know if you really knew what selout was, because there is no color darker than black, so it gives the opposite effect, making it choppy. Even over black, it just eats at the sprite, since no color is darker than black. Using selout on only a few curves would make a sprite look inconsistent and thus, bad.
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2007, 10:12:32 pm »
What the hell are you two doing? You can't challenge anybody until somebody wins this PI war. Are we doing three rounds or just one, Drill?
Wow, and you complain about CB blowing himself up. We're just in line, and we know how it works. Everything is fine, and you'll finish.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 80 queries.