Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADVENT (story)  (Read 1363 times)

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
ADVENT (story)
« on: January 12, 2010, 11:14:30 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
This is the story and character bios for a game I am currently designing called "ADVENT". My older game shell has been adapted to be the third game in the series, so the universe is mainly the same. Also, ADVENT isn't directly related with any event in Norse mythology, the acception being that of the Aesir-Venir war

"The year is 67 B.R. The gods are on the brink of a multi-dimensional war. But on the worlds surface, a strange illness scourges the lands and it's people. Society, which had come so far in these times, ceases as if there was no foundation to begin with. Small groups of gatherers band together, hoping to find a cure. This event is commonly known in history as ADVENT."

Character BIOS:

Dyne-A fallen soldier who wanders the afterlife, trying to find a way home. His group of warriors was slain by the infected months before. He was killed by their spears rather than getting bittin as were others in his group.

Rondo-An animated stone statue that saves Dyne's life early on in the game. His entire tribe was wiped out, leaving few of his kind. His species is known as an Anima.

Kaede-A mysterious young man who dons a mask in the shape of a skull. His companions have asked to see his face many times, but as he explains,"This mask is a curse. It'll only come off if I die. Little much is known about him, as he has his own reasons for joining them.

Bor & Vixen-Bor is a Golem excavated from an ancient cavern over fifty years ago. He has the power to change his size, allowing the party to use him for transportation. Vixen is Bor's wife who is around the size of his eye, yet appears much more anatomically correct.

Enemies:
The Infected-The infected are normal humans with a special infection that causes them to turn to stone, causing their eyes and mouth to bleed uncontrollably. After the grueling process is over, they reanimate, attacking anyone around them. They don't seem to have reatained any of there humanistic traits as they don't show any sign of recognition of a previously loved one. They are also often mistaken for Anima, as they bear a stricking resemblance.

Loki-The god of deciet and the one to blame for the fall of society on Midgard. He is always thinking strategically about his next move in the war, and lets nothing get in his way.

Secondary Characters:

Jotunn-A race that is idenified by their large, intimidating appearance. Their species is humble for the most part unless a serious threat is made to their land.

Alfar-A species that is mainly unseeable by humans, Alfar are miniature size humans who often appear as beautiful, pure children. Their size can be campared to that of a tangerine.

Soo I just thought I would let you guys hear what I was cooking up, and I would appreciate it if you could tell me what you think. Any form of criticism is acceptable.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 11:20:06 pm by Malonfan2012 »

Mirby

Drifter
Re: ADVENT (story)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 09:17:34 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
That actually sounds pretty cool. I'd read it, that's for sure.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
Re: ADVENT (locked)
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 10:36:00 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
That actually sounds pretty cool. I'd read it, that's for sure.

Thanks! I'm tryin' my hardest!

I am also locking this topic for the time being because I want to readjust the story a bit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 40 queries.

anything