Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: [WIP] Hyrule: Online  (Read 14304 times)

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
Re: [WIP] Hyrule Online
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 05:57:22 pm »
Fantastic Crystal. You basically asked what I was going to ask.
  • Phoenix Heart

DeathTailsz

Wanderer
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 09:50:02 pm »
  • Angelic Hymn
Quote from: Ahruon link
Well then how many people you have to help you ?

I think it's just him. (I'd help out, but, have other stuff to do. :'( )
Just as long as he's confedant, i'm sure he'll pull through, and maybe others will help him, too.

Quote from: Laigonaz
Maybe interest? That's what kept me programming.

There are many inspirations for making a online game, so, yeah, maybe he's going to be one of the lucky ones and actually finish Hyrule Online. :D

"More like Stupei Ace Defective!" - Yukari - Persona 3
  • StarFox 2D

Broojo02

Derp
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 06:32:47 pm »
  • Faster horsey!
Ahruon: Well the thing I want to do with this game is not want to do too much, you know get out of my depth, my main priority is getting it online, I will have a lot of average maps that people can play on and then will I start adding the cool stuff. That is maybe what sets me apart from other Zelda Onliners, I don't set the bar too high at the beginning

DeathTailsz: Why thank you :)

Laigonoz: Yep, that and enthusiasm for wanting many people to enjoy this game, it isn't for myself, its for the Zelda fans who will probably enjoy playing it more than I.

Ahroun: At the moment its just me, I will be pulling in some real programmers soon to fix up the last final glitches in the game.

CrystalAngel04: I shall quote from my front page: "Please note these are  BETA screenshots that I crammed together in 10 seconds trying to use as many tiles as possible, they will not be in the final game". :D

Laigonaz: Shame about the gameplay being pretty average at the moment, meh it will get better.

Final note:
I NEED HELP IN: Custom graphics, MC style
                      Programming in visual basic
                      Possible hosting?

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 02:21:43 pm »
I hope you finish this game, most don't but i can see potential in this one.

Broojo02

Derp
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 05:36:51 pm »
  • Faster horsey!
Why thank you, I hope i do to, I just finished the GUI yesterday.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 04:39:20 am »
  • .越//
you finished nothing... a GUI is only finished in the last parts of the game development... just look at every single game which lasts longer then 2 updates... for example: AoDCs Oracle of Life had.. 10 GUIs i think

first show a welll planned world in your demo not just some tiles put together in a room

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

Broojo02

Derp
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 11:47:52 am »
  • Faster horsey!
No, actually I have finished the GUI  ::)

Easy there captain, I think you need to calm down, its just a simple fan game. Did I put on the front page: "OMG ITS LEIK THE BESTEST GAME EVA!!!!!!!110NE"

I just make a simple comment telling what I have recently done on the game and you have to bash me down, not that nice really mate.
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 01:41:16 pm »
If u need map desing help I can help  8) 8)
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2008, 04:30:15 am »
  • Minalien
3. The wise asses who themselves have played about with MMO makers would bash it immediately, branding it a generic "Playerworlds" (eugh) engine. Assuming that I have added nothing myself to the source.

So forgive me if the gameplay isn't slash and dodge but its an RPG as I said in the first sentance of the description. Its made in Elysium diamond 3.3.0 with various aspects of 3.3.1. I have seen people play much worse s*** than this made with the same engine but they still enjoy it

Stop bitching, it's still a sloppy-ass RAD MMORPG tool, in the same league as Playerworlds. Looks a lot like a Playerworlds-based "clump" (Read: "clump", not "game"), too.

~This has been a quick message from Minalien. Brought to you by Coco Puffs, and by viewers like you.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 09:47:11 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
This is awesome! Also, what letters and numbers was the message brought to us by? Z, F, G, C, and the number 5?

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

Vaati

Royal Assassin
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2008, 01:06:39 am »
  • Royal Assassin
Looks great, but like one of the users said, each race should start from their home place, my friend, Wallmasterr, is working on a project called "Zelda MMO".

Ahruon

I'm living in the tree in your backyard...
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2008, 05:19:37 pm »
  • Bring it on...
Well, me and a friend of mine are working in a a game too...it's called "Hyrulean adventures Online"
The bad thnign is that the game is in spanish :( because I'm mexican and my friend is too, and I have a forum for spanish speakers...
The thing id that I don't have enought sprites...
I'm using only four races   {Hyrulian-Kokiri-Goron-Zora}
And I need some help.... if some one wants to help me they'll be in the credits  XD

Vaati

Royal Assassin
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2008, 05:39:25 pm »
  • Royal Assassin
Hehe, I also speak spanish.So, can I join? I can't sprite but I can help you with making new ideas.

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2008, 05:46:15 pm »
I can still see the reasons I left this forum. I pity the poor fools who scare away the newcomers by bashing them and bitching. A first-time attempt at a MMORPG is never perfect, especially in the very first build. Don't expect a Zelda that's up to par with Nintendo unless you want to lose the new guys. MinAlien, I'm sorry for griping, but you are just an ass. I thought you were supposed to have left this place, anyway. To the first guy who said the engine sucked, you could always make your own version, or help him out instead of blasting the dude for his "bad idea".

*sigh*
I have yet to see a single community game come from ZFGC anyway. I'll watch this place, but I'll operate from my own site, away from the assholes.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page

DeathTailsz

Wanderer
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 11:43:49 pm »
  • Angelic Hymn
I can still see the reasons I left this forum. I pity the poor fools who scare away the newcomers by bashing them and bitching. A first-time attempt at a MMORPG is never perfect, especially in the very first build. Don't expect a Zelda that's up to par with Nintendo unless you want to lose the new guys. MinAlien, I'm sorry for griping, but you are just an ass. I thought you were supposed to have left this place, anyway. To the first guy who said the engine sucked, you could always make your own version, or help him out instead of blasting the dude for his "bad idea".

*sigh*
I have yet to see a single community game come from ZFGC anyway. I'll watch this place, but I'll operate from my own site, away from the assholes.
I shouldn't say a thing.  So, I put it in this spoiler box! =D
Show content
Stick it to the man!

No, actually I have finished the GUI  ::)

Easy there captain, I think you need to calm down, its just a simple fan game. Did I put on the front page: "OMG ITS LEIK THE BESTEST GAME EVA!!!!!!!110NE"

I just make a simple comment telling what I have recently done on the game and you have to bash me down, not that nice really mate.

Oh, you finished the GUI? Awsome!  Why wasn't I informed? (Hehe, to busy with my stuff, I guess.)
Hopefully, maybe you can post a screenshot of the main GUI look for the game, I bet it looks awsome! =D

Can't wait for more Updates and stuff, Broojo! *roots from the sidelines* (If the Anti-Online

"More like Stupei Ace Defective!" - Yukari - Persona 3
  • StarFox 2D

Broojo02

Derp
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 09:01:38 pm »
  • Faster horsey!
Yowza, a lot of posts  XD Nothing happened for like a week and then BAM

Minilinkki: Cool, when the game is released we will see what happens.
Minalien: I have no time for you
MetaKirby: Thanks!
Vaati: Yep, I will work on it. Maybe I will just have the hard enemies in the temples, because with 6 races all spawning in different areas they can't be surrounded by hard enemies, its gonna be hard to get a gradual move from easy to difficult.
Ahruon: Yep I think I have seen it and the videos on Youtube. Got a few pics of it in my hard drive.
Jeod: I have to say I was quite wary of posting my topic on this forums, so I built up quite a bit of info before posting my shizzle but still...
DeathTailsz: Yep, but its simple, I wanted to make the overall game window nice and small. I pretty much modded one of the buttons from PH and messed around with it.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 05:26:01 am »
Firstly, I will say this now. Your taking on a huge task and so if it does die, I want be mad because your doing something I can't do (Mainly because of my damn internet XD)

And also, WE WANT MORE SCREENIES!!! (Please?)
  • Phoenix Heart

Broojo02

Derp
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 08:52:33 am »
  • Faster horsey!
Hmm right now I'm focussing on getting the player sprites and paperdoll items perfect. There are 72 different sprites per races and I have to craft unique armour and weapons and shields for each one. Its quite a big task.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 08:55:58 am »
Listen dude, get some people to help. Post a request. Im no longer working on sprites alone. I get help
  • Phoenix Heart

Broojo02

Derp
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 06:19:08 pm »
  • Faster horsey!
kk will do  :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 78 queries.

anything