Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSNBC's latest 'should Bush be Impeached' poll.  (Read 808 times)

MSNBC's latest 'should Bush be Impeached' poll.
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:03:07 am »
This isn't intended on being a 'debate' topic, so please don't turn it into one.

I'm more or less fascinated with the amount of people who have voted in this pol..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/

Check it out.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Re: MSNBC's latest 'should Bush be Impeached' po...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 01:50:14 am »
  • w00t
Well, the story it's linked to is from December 2005, so there has been plenty of time for people to vote, assuming that the poll itself is that old as well.  I can't find an indicator of the poll's exact age.

To be honest, I'm not really sure what to think about it.  I'm not well-informed enough to make a good judgment on the situation, so adding my opinion wouldn't really do anything productive.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 02:07:48 am »
Could be true.

However since i saw it on digg, it was at 490,000 votes

I see it now, its at 520,000 votes.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 02:19:25 am »
Yeah I saw the only 500,000 people voted out of around 150,000,000 adults in the US who have access to the internet somehow.

Also, he has only got a year left.  Even some diehard Democrats I know just say ,"The !@#$%'s got a year left.  Leave the !@#$% in there.  Probably will make our party look better anyway.  Why bother now?  It makes no sense except just for bored people to feel like they are doing something important."

I do not say that.  I am a Republican.  I stand beside my President even if he does not make the right decisions.  Hell, I'd stood beside Kerry if he would've won.  We need to stand beside our President no matter who he is.  It shows that we have respect and pride in who rules our country.  If other countries see that he have disdain for our President, it theoretically opens up a whole bunch of possibilities:
1.  Countries will see that following our example to freedoms is a bad idea.
2.  They will see that our country is not unified and may get allies and invade.(I almost wish it would happen to wake everyone the hell up to how REAL the world is and tha no one will be the "allmighty" President that is perfect.
3.  Instigate propoganda within our country to make it even weaker to have us at each others throats.

Rant over.

I really do not care who is President anymore.  I'll stand beside them until they take my right to own a gun away.
Then, I'll f'n kill someone...(joking)lol...I am kidding.  I will not really kill someone.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 02:36:21 am »
  • :D
I voted "I don't know...", because I don't follow politics at all.  I don't like bush, but has anything he's done made him worthy of impeachment? 
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 04:21:57 am »
Whoa... 89% wants impeachment...
-_-
(By the way, don't forget that it wasn't only americans who voted, people from all around the world have voted too)
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 05:37:01 pm »
  • *whistle*
I do not say that.  I am a Republican.  I stand beside my President even if he does not make the right decisions.  Hell, I'd stood beside Kerry if he would've won.  We need to stand beside our President no matter who he is.  It shows that we have respect and pride in who rules our country.  If other countries see that he have disdain for our President, it theoretically opens up a whole bunch of possibilities:

If your President was the reincarnation of Hitler, stupid little mustache included, and ordered that every single Jew, homosexual, gypsy, Russian and disabled person be executed in horribly degrading ways, would you stand by him?

Your argument fails; the political system falls apart if you decide to stand by your leader just because he's your leader.
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 05:57:48 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
"I stand beside my President even if he does not make the right decisions."

Am I the only one who believes this to be the funniest comment on the internet ever? The system only works BECAUSE we have the right to say we don't like what the person in charge is doing. If we didn't have that, you know what we'd call it? Tyranny.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 52 queries.